Chapter 7

Enchanted

I rolled on my bed after Mr Moon left for work , today is Monday and I should left with him too but I can’t , I have a stomachache since two days ago. I’m not faked it because I won’t to avoid Mr Moon after the incident last Friday , my stomach feel like someone squeeze from the inside and feel weird. If I eat even a bit it feel hurt but if I decide not to eat it will hurt even more.

And I’m thankful to Mr Moon because he take care of me and not bragging about our engagement anymore. Before he left , he make sure I eat my chicken porridge and some medicine and tuck me in.

He just like a father who worried about his sick son , too bad my dad is not kind of person when I sick he always busy with work.

I press my stomach as I feel another wave of pain.

I wonder about Junjin too , he ignore all my call and message.Is not like a start falling for him because no , he’s not my type and it just make me lost the bet. I just act like a good boyfriend and I don’t know but I have a strange feeling that I can’t explained. I feel anxious about something but I don’t know why.

I almost fall asleep when my phone ringing , I lazily grab my phone in bedside table.

New E-mail

Who the hell is sending me an e-mail in the early morning , I touch the screen and wait for the loading. It was from anonymous e-mail address and an attachment in it ,  there is a strange message too : “ Teacher – Student affair “  maybe it was a spam so I decide to delete it.

Then another message came , next is an mms from unknown number  , it was have the same message : “ Teacher – Student affair “, I start to have a bad feeling about it.

My hand start trembling when I scroll down to look at the picture.

I get up from my position abruptly and widened my eyes when I look at the picture. My heart beating fast and my body is trembling.It was a picture of me in Mr Moon arms.Who is the person who send this picture ?

I drop my phone in shocked when it was suddenly ringing again. I took my phone and it was a call from Minwoo.

“ Hyesung ahh .. “ He sounded so worried is he receive the same message

“ Min .. Minwoo ya .. are you .. the picture  .. “

“ Ne , Hyesung ah .. the school is going wild because the picture of you and Mr Moon , you better stay at home until the condition more stable  ,”

And let Mr Moon handled the problem himself ? I can’t do that. I put my phone and run to bathroom. I need to go to school. I forget about my stomachache and have a quick shower. I change my pajama into uniform , I grab my phone and wallet and put it on my bag.

I run all the bus stop , I just got there when the bus come. The people stare at me like a was kind of strange but I don’t care. I need to go school. What if Mr Moon get fire and they expel me ? A jobless man and an expelled boy wouldn’t make a great couple. Aishh what am I thinking.

The 20 minutes journey from Mr Moon apartment to the school with bus feel like forever.I run again and hit several people in the progress but I don’t have time to say sorry. All I need to do is find the principal and tell them that it’s not true.

When I got school , I run straight to principal office but I run into Minwoo , Dongwan and Andy instead.

“ what are you doing here ? “ Minwoo asked as they approach me

I put my hand on my stomach and bend on my knee. Try to catch my breath. I put my other hand on Minwoo shoulder , “ whe .. where is Mr Moon ? “

“ Hyesung ah , you look pale , are you okay ? “ Dongwan asked as he and Andy help me to straightened my posture but I ignore them. Find Mr Moon is more important right now.

“ The principal called him to his office , “ Andy said

I took my hand from Minwoo shoulder and limp toward the principal office.But Minwoo stop me , “ let me go , Minwoo , “

“ No , Hyesung , Mr Moon can handled this , “ Minwoo hissed

“ He’s right , Hyesung ah , the whole school knew about this , they receive the message and .. “ Dongwan exchange glance with Minwoo

“ And what ? “

“ There is a poster in the announcement board , “ Andy said , “ but Junjin torn it already , “

“ Junjin .. “ I was too worried about Mr Moon would lost his job and completely forget about Junjin my fake boyfriend.

“ Shin Hyesung , “

I turn my head found the vice principal walk toward me , “ Good to find you here , let’s go to principal office , Mr Moon said that you are not in the school , but I guess he just want to protect you , “

He drag me with him , my heart start beating rapidly again and my courage to help Mr Moon is gone with the wind.

“ Mr Hong , I bring Mr Shin with me , “

Mr Moon dark eyes met with mine when Mr Baek asked me to sit beside Mr Moon. I feel like we’re a criminal who being integrated by police.

“ Mr Shin , you know why you’re here , right ? “

I nodded my head

“ The school is being wild because the picture of you hugged Mr Moon , your own English teacher , “ Mr Hong said with cold tone , “ And it was bad for our reputation , “

“ Is not like that , “ Mr Moon said

“ I’m not done talking Mr Moon , “ Mr Hong turn his head at me “ Mr Shin you know the consequence , right ? “

I nodded my head . Is he really want to expelled me ?

“ It was an edited photo , “ Mr Moon said  

Mr Hong smirk and throw the print out photo on the table , “ This is real , Mr Moon . From the angle there is no way that it was an edited photo , “

“ You don’t know that a kid today is expert in this kind of stuff , “ Mr Moon said

“ It was real , “

Everyone in the room turn at me who nodded my head. I stole glance at Mr Moon eyes from his expression it’s look like he doesn’t agree with me. Is he think I would revealed about our engagement , I’m not crazy like that.

“ So , you admitted that you’re in relationship with Mr Moon , Mr Shin ? “

“ Mr Hong is not .. “ Mr Moon interject and I take this time to tell them the story

“ Is not like that , I’m not stupid enough to be in relationship with my own teacher , don’t get insulted Mr Moon , “ he blink his eyes and look straight at me

“ It was misunderstanding , “ I said

“ Mr Moon save me from getting hit by the car , “ Mr Moon stiff body started to loosen when I said that , “ I was about to cross the street but suddenly a car speeding toward me so he pulled me and maybe someone take the picture and you see , “

“ He’s right , “ Mr Moon said

You’re doing great Shin Hyesung , I proud to myself when I look the change in Mr Hong face.

“ But there is no witness , “

“ I have an evidence ! “ Mr Moon said and pulled up his sleeve to revealed the scar in his elbow , “ I got this after I save Hyesung ssi , “

-

I was so relieved because Mr Hong believe in my story so he released me and Mr Moon and promised he will cleared it so we don’t have to worried about it. But after that the pain in my stomach is comeback with full force.

“ you should rest at home , “ he said as he helped me to walk but when we saw my bestfriend , I released myself and go to Dongwan arms.

“ What happen ? “ Dongwan asked

“ It was a misunderstanding , Hyesung will explained to you later , and the principal promised he will cleared this thing , “ Mr Moon said

“ That was a relieved , “

“ And can you help him to infirmary , he has stomachache ,”

“ Ye .. Mr Moon , “

My bestfriends accompany me to infirmary and they wait for me until our school doctor , Ms Lee done with me.

“ It seems that you ate something wrong but it was okay , you just need to take the medicine and rest , “

Then I remember that I ate two bowl of ramyun , Mom never allowed me to ate ramyun because it make my stomach hurt. I was too stupid because I think that weird sickness will go after I grow up , but now I suffered again.

I was about sleep when I heard a noise outside , I get up and walk outside to find Junjin grabbed Dongwan by the collar and Andy help Minwoo to get up from the floor.

“ Jin ah , “

When he hear me , he released Dongwan and walk toward me. Before I react he grabbed me by collar and kiss me roughly. I try to push him but it was no used. He keep pressing his lips in mine  after awhile he pulled himself.

I gasped when I see a tears forming in his eyes , “ Junjin why are you .. “

Bukk !!

I taste the blood in my mouth as I fell to the ground.Did Junjin just hit me ?

“ I thought you were different but you just like them , “ he wipe his tears and leave just like that



My mom is nagging about my weight issue in holiday ..  You don’t have to worry mom , I will lose my weight again when I back to my busy college day