Chapter 11

Enchanted

I walk through empty corridors with a heavy feeling , I wake up early today , in fact I couldn’t get enough sleep last night . I keep thinking about Andy even Eric Hyung already makes me feel better but still I can’t forget this matter just  like that.

Is Minwoo and Dongwan known about this ?

I should ask them later . I rubbed my head before I entered my class . There are still not so many students in my class , I can see Andy already on his desk reading something. I walk passed him and sat on my own desk. He pretends that he doesn’t know that I come but I don’t know what to do either.

I wish Minwoo and Dongwan come quickly. I rest my head on my hand as I think about Eric Hyung’s silly coupons I already used it one and I still have another five coupons. Since two weeks from now the middle term exam , I have used coupon free tutor . I wish he can help me to improve my study so I’m not failing again this time.

I smile as I remember his face when he gave me that coupons , from the drama he said ? Ha-ha so funny . I thought he was a bored man but he was a man full of surprises.

“ Hey , you know what ? There is a new teacher and I heard she would be our new PE teacher , “

“ A woman ? Are you kidding me ? “

“ She was beautiful and I heard she was Mr Moon ex-girlfriend , “

I turn my head toward them , Eric Hyung ex-girlfriend ? Are they kidding me . I pouted my lips why do I feel angry when they say that ? Am I jealous ?

“ I think Mr Moon and that new teacher can make a cute couple , a handsome and smart teacher like him should have a pretty and smart girlfriend like her , not like someone .. “

They turn their toward me with annoying face

“ What ? “ I snapped

They look away and start gossiping again. For their information I was your precious Mr Moon’s fiancé !!

“ Hyesung ah !!! “ I see Minwoo run toward me , “ Hyesung ah , I heard that Junjin is in hospital , Andy said he was in a car accident , “

“ I know about it , “

“  Is Andy told you about it ? “

I shook my head. So they didn’t know about Andy’s feeling. “ The hospital call me when he first admit there , they can reach his parents and found my number on his speed dial so they call me , “

“ Jinja ? “

Brak ! We turn our head toward Andy who put his book on his table harshly and left without turning his head toward Minwoo and me .

“ Andy the class is going to start , where are you going ? “ It was Dongwan but Andy ignores him as well .Dongwan jogged toward his desk and ask us ,  “ What happen ? “

But we just shrug it off . Then ,  Dongwan give us banana milk and prepare for the lesson today. The bell rang and the teacher already come in our class but Andy has never come back. I wonder where is he , is he angry with me ? But why ? Is he not saying anything like this how can I understand his feeling ?

Until the lesson finish Andy still doesn’t come back to class. We have PE today , I remember that girl said that we have a new PE teacher . I wonder how she looks like ? Is she as pretty as they said about her ?

-

Hwang Hyosun  , our new PE teacher , she was indeed pretty even prettier than Song Hye Kyo or SNSD member . She has a nice body too and I can see my male classmate is drooling over her  and the female classmate is envied her for her natural beauty. Even Dongwan and Minwoo can stop staring at her S-line when she makes some stretching moves. But I hate her , I don’t like her mostly from the fact that she was Eric Hyung’s ex-girlfriend.

When we’re in the canteen at break period I took this chance to tell them about Andy’s feeling toward Junjin and when I am eavesdropping their conversation when I was about to apologize to Junjin. Dongwan held my hand from his face  I can tell that he was feeling sorry for me. Minwoo gives me a reassuring smile.

“ I can say that maybe we better cancel this bet , “ Dongwan said and Minwoo nodded in agreement , “ And we should talk to Andy later , “

“ Hyesung ah , are you mad at Andy ? “

I shook my head , “ I can’t mad at him , even though I feel betrayed by him but I can’t hate him , “

“ Hey , look Mr. Moon and Ms. Hwang have  a lunch together “ I  heard the girl who sit behind me whispered to her friend

I turn my head around to look at Eric Hyung and found him sitting at the same table with Ms. Hwang in the corner. It was me or Eric Hyung looks so awkward in front of her and she was so annoying , she doesn’t need to open her two top buttons and revealed her flat like that. And what is she doing now , it’s looking like she feeding Eric with her food . PDA in front of their own student ?

“ Hyesung ah .. “

“ What ? “ I snapped at Minwoo and Dongwan

“ Your hand .. “ Dongwan pointed at my hand with a horror look on his face

“ What with my hand ? “

“ It’s .. ble .. Bleeding , “

I lower my head to look at my hand and found it was bleeding because I squeeze the cola can in my hand too hard. I drop the crushed can to the floor , and I can see the blood is dropping to the floor as well. Why don’t I feel hurt when the sharp cans tear my flesh ?

“ Appo , “ I held my injured hand with the uninjured one

“ Hyesung ah , take this , “ Minwoo gives me a tissue and wipe the blood that dropping in my hand

“ What happen here ? “

We look up and found Eric Hyung , behind him was Ms. Hwang  approached our table , “ Shin Hyesung what happen to your hand ? “ He asked with a worried voice

“ He hurt himself when he crushed the cola cans , Mr Moon , “ Dongwan said

“ Let me help you to the infirmary , “ I lower my head when he help me to stand up and me to the infirmary , Dongwan , Minwoo and Ms Hwang is trailed behind us

The doctor said the wound in my hand look severe , she said she could stop the bleeding right now but she said if better is I got treatment at hospital for further examination since the equipment in school infirmary is limited .

Eric Hyung looks so serious when he drives me to the hospital , I wonder is he angry at me again for my ignorance to hurt myself like this , the expression on his face is the same expression that he shows me when I got home after I took his car to the hospital that night.

He accompanies me when the doctor examined the wound in my hand . The doctor said I hurt the tendon in my hand , after he stitch my wound he said that I will unable to use my hand for at least three weeks to make sure that it will recover well. I shouldn’t say this but luckily I hurt my left hand.

Eric hyung said nothing and he left me after we get out of the emergency room. Is he angry with me again ? I jogged and held his arm , he turns his head toward me , “ Are you angry ? “

“ Why I must angry ? “

He looks away and start to walk again , I pouted and catch him again , he was obviously angry at me , “ I’m sorry , “

Then him stop abruptly until I hit his back , I take a step backward as he turns his body , “ why are you always being so ignorant like this ? Why are you squeezing that can anyway ? You know it could hurt you right ? Aish , I think you change slowly but you never change !”

I lower my head unable to look at him , he was scolding me again . He’s right , he always right. Sometimes I feel that he was more understanding me than myself. And the reason I hurt myself because I hate to see him with that woman ! I was jealous ! I hate to admit it but I think I start to fall for him.



I don’t know what to do =_=