Chapter 3

Enchanted

I rest my head on my desk , I feel so tired right now , I was crying on my mother lap all night long .I really hate my dad ! Why he want me to leave the house so bad ? It sound like he kick me from the house.

And Junjin just make me feel worse , he wait me on my class and slap me because he assumed that I ignore his phone , why is he angry ? it was me who should be angry ! he was the one who ignore my phone.He was so weird and I think he really sick in his head , after he curse and slap me , he said he was sorry and kissing me and told me he was just feel worried since when he check his phone there is a million miscalled from me and when he called back my phone is died , he thought I was being kidnapped by bad people.

About Mr Moon , I don’t know what to do anymore , maybe I just try to adapt with him , I mean he was my teacher and suddenly we engaged and he become my fiancé , I used to called him Mr Moon and it feel weird when I called him Eric.

“ Hyesung ah , “ I open my eyes and Minwoo face appear in front of me  make me almost fell from my chair

“ You startled me ! “ I hit his head

“ Yah !! don’t hit me ! “ he rubbed his head where I hit him , “ I heard Junjin slap you ? is that true ? “

I nodded my head

“ Wow !! “ why is he looked amazed ?

“ Can you see this ? “ I turn my face slightly so he can see the red mark on my face

“ He really slap you really hard , “ he cringed when he saw an ugly red mark on my cheek

“ By the way where is Dongwan and Andy ? “ I turn my head when I realize that my other bestfriend is missing

“ Oh , they said they went to canteen , “ I nodded my head

We fell into comfortable silence , Minwoo was busy with his phone and I was busy with my own thought , how can I inform my bestfriend about Mr Moon and I ? They must now about it right ? After school if Junjin or my dad bothering me I will asked them to go some café and I will tell then everything.

The bell is ringing , the other start gathered and sit on their own desk.Dongwan and Andy came with two box of milk in their hand , Andy handed one to me and Dongwan gave it to Minwoo.

The first lesson is physic , and the bald old man in front just make me more sleepy.I folded my arms on my table and rest my head on it.Ninety minute is enough for to re-charge my energy.

-

I woke up after the Andy shook my body , I really sleep the whole lesson and woke up when is over , now we need to change our uniform because the next lesson is PE.I didn’t feel like to do it right now , maybe I can pretend that I’m sick so the teacher would give me permission to skip his class.

“ Minwoo ya , “

“ Ne ? “

“ I think I will skip this PE , “

“ Wae ? “ it was Dongwan joined our conversation

“ I want to skip PE too , “ Minwoo said

“ Hey , both of you already skip a lot of class this semester , “ Andy said

“ Like I care ! “ Minwoo said and high-five with me

Andy and Dongwan rolled their eyes and get out from class followed our other classmate who already left.Minwoo and I followed them , we wait until they finished change their uniform then walk together to the field.

Mr Nam is already waiting for us in the middle of field , he blow his whistle and we form a line in front of him.

“ Today , you will run around the field three times !! go !! “ He shout before he blow his whistle again , I can hear groan here and there , I smirk and approached Mr Nam with Minwoo beside me.

“ What do you want ? you want to make an excuse again to skip my lesson ? “ Mr Nam put his hand on his waist and look at us with challenged eyes

I exchange look with Minwoo before he said , “ but it was real this time , Hyesung still sick , can you see his pale face Mr Nam ? he was absent yesterday , “

 Mr Nam rubbed his chin before he said , “ you sick because you always skip PE so your body is weakened , I think a little exercise would help , “

“ Wh .. what do you mean ? “ I start to have a bad feeling

“ GO RUN FIVE TIMES AND DO SQUAT JUMP 50 TIMES !!! “ Minwoo and I cringe I swear his saliva is spurt everywhere , disgusting

“ WHAT ARE YOU DOING !!! RUN !! RUN !! RUN !! “ Mr Nam shout again and blow his whistle until we start to run

-

I massaged my sore legs as I limped toward the gate , my planned to revealed about my engagement is failed because after break Mr Moon said that my dad want me to go home right now so he asked Mr Moon to drove me home.Is he crazy ? what would everyone said about me if I go home with teacher like Mr Moon ? the rumor spread faster than germ in the school.

And why Mr Moon agree with my dad ? did he worried about his carrier ? and why should I walk 100m with sore legs before he pick me up.I lied to my friend and Junjin who seems angry at me.But after I said that my dad word never can deny he finally try to understand my situation.

Gosh , my legs start to trembling right now.Mr Nam is really crazy , how can he do that Minwoo and I ! I knew what we did is wrong but still he couldn’t grounded us like that.Is was kind of violence against student.

I lean my body under tree as I wait for Mr Moon , I wish I had my phone with me so I wouldn’t bored like this.After  thirty minutes a mustang 90’ pulled over , Mr Moon wave to me , I pouted and get in on his car.

After twenty minute we arrive at my home.I thought he will go home after drove me , but he followed me until front door.

“ Hyesung are you home ? ahh Eric ssi , “ my mom welcomed us with her sweet smile

“ Good afternoon Mrs Shin , “ he bowed politely to my mom

I rolled my eyes and go upstairs since my legs start to killing me , I really want to lay on my comfortable bed because I feel so sleepy as well.But what I see is almost empty bedroom , where the hell is my things ? I turn on my back ready to asked my mom but my dad is coming to me.He must doing something again.

“ You move to Eric apartment today , “ he said with flat tone

“ What ?!! “

“ You hear it right , I already transfer your belonging there , “ then he walk toward the stairs again , I trailed behind him , suddenly I forget about my sore legs and the sleepiness is gone when I hear what my daddy said to me

“ Dad !! you can do this to me , “ Isn’t he said I will move out this weekend ? why now ?  I still not prepared myself yet.

“ I can do what I want to you , I’m your father , “

“ Dad .. you can do that !!! we agree that I will move this weekend , why are you doing it now ? “ I almost cry when I said that really

“ I can Hyesung ! and you must follow my order , “

“ But .. “

“ No but Hyesung !! “

I followed my dad until living room where my mom and Eric talking.They look surprised when look at dad and I.

“ It’s not fair dad !! “

“ Stop Hyesung !! “

“ NO !! “

Slapp !

My father slap me and I see a white spot on my eyes , maybe because lack of sleep and exhausted start to take effect on my body .I sway a little and when I almost fell a strong hand held my body.



I try my best in this chapter , let me now that you like this ^^

It a little rush because I promised to help my neighbor daughter to make a cupcake ^^