Chapter 17

Enchanted

Excuse the grammar error /.\

ENJOY XD



“ How can you fall in love with him ? He already engaged ! “

Isn’t that Andy voice ?

My heart clench when I hear that . The tears escaped from my eyes again and Eric hyung jumped and cover my mouth before I’m sobbing again .

“ It is wrong if I really love him ? “

It was Junjin . I feel like my heart being pierced by a thousand needles when I hear that. Jin ah ..

“ What ? “ I flinched when Andy raises his voice , “ Jin ah , You know who send that picture to you ? You know who ? “

I grabbed Eric Hyung’s hands and squeeze it for support.

“ It’s you right ? Why ? Why are you doing this to your own friends ? “ Junjin said with a flat tone

“ I already told you ! I love you !! I love you Jin ah .. But you never look at me !! “

“ Andy listens to me , why are you doing this  to your own friend ? “

“ I don’t have a choice ! “ His voice  is trembling . Andy are you crying right now ? But why ? “ I can’t sleep well at night because I feel guilty toward Hyesung  ! “

Andy .. I know that you’re not that bad . Andy I’m sorry

“ I love you Jin ah .. You hear it right ? I love you … “

I swallowed the lump in my throat. I can’t stop my tears. Eric hyung my head gently , try to give me some support.

Eric Hyung looks at me weirdly when I decide to get up and limping out from the cubicle where we hiding  . Andy and Junjin look at me ..

“ Hye .. Hyesung ah  .. “

-

The next day Eric Hyung drove me to the airport  to pick up my parents. I should be happy because finally I meet my parents again. But I act like a zombie since I got home yesterday. I can’t eat or sleep well because Andy and Junjin.

“ Hyesung ah .. Honey .. “ My mom squeezes me with bone-crushing hug the minute she saw me. May be because my lack of responsiveness , Mom pushed my body and look at me , “ Hyesung ah are you okay ? “

I look away and nodded my head

Mom held my chin and lift my head , “ You don’t look good for me , “

“ I’m fine , Mom , “

“ Honey , why are we aren't getting home first and you can talk again with your son , “ My Dad interrupt

“ Oh okay , “ My mom held my hand and walk first while Eric hyung and dad walk behind us and brought the luggages

When we get home Mom keep asking me what’s bothering me . But there is no way I told my mom about my relationship with Junjin. Thanks to Eric hyung who told my mom that I was nervous about the result of the middle term examination and my mom never bother me about my problem again.

Eric hyung and I decide to stay here for a night. After dinner Mom said she was tired so she would  sleep early meanwhile Eric Hyung and Dad decide to talk about something private. I was too bored to stay in my room so I wander around our pool. The water is dirty , maybe our gardener doesn’t have a time to clean it.

I sat on the edge of the pool with my legs in the water. I swing my legs and feel the cool sensation of the water. I don’t care if the water is clean or not.

I take out my ring look at the engraved inside the ring . There is my name and Eric hyung name on it. I feel bad for him . I remember his face when he heard me say that I hate him in front of Junjin. But he still here with me. He always be here for me and protect me. And what all I can do is hurting him.I lied to him and I lied to Junjin too. Hyesung ah .. Why are you become like this ? Are you happy now ?

Suddenly the ring  slips  out of my hand and fell into the pool. I have no choice other than diving in the pool and take it. It should be near but since the day already dark and the lamp is just having a dimmed light plus a dirty water make me hard to look through the water.

Finally I found it. I feel so relieved when I grab that  ring. But when I was about  to swim toward the surface I can’t feel my leg. Good, now my leg is cramped because it’s been  a while since I swimming .

Don’t panic Hyesung ah …

But my lungs start screaming for air. I can’t hold my breath any  longer. I don’t want to die like this. The water entered my nose. I feel sick when I imagine that I swallowed the dirty water. I start to struggle to breath. My body start shivering because the cold water. I guest I will die right now. My view starts to get blurred too before it starts to fade away. Vaguely I could see the light , but it seemed too far. I wonder how deep is the pool at my house ?

I breathed the last breath that I could hold . The last thing I see before I lost consciousness is someone pulled my hand.

-

I blinked my eyes weakly. I give a light massage to my head that feel like gonna be burst.

“ Hyesung ah .. gwenchana ? “

I stare at everyone around me in a daze. Mom , Dad , Eric hyung and his parents. What happen to me ? Why did I can’t remember everything ?

“ Hyesung ah , are alright ? “ Mom looking at me with her worried face . She pulled me into her embrace that make me hard to breathe , “ What are you doing in the pool by yourself ? The doctor said your leg must be cramped so you’re drowning , it was a good thing that Eric and your dad hear something falling in the pool , what if no one know you’re drowning ? I don’t want to lose you Hyesung ah .. “

“ Sorry , Mom . I’m okay now .. Please don’t be like this , “ I pat my Mom’s back and take a glance at Eric hyung. He sighs in relieved when he saw me .

“ How can I calmed when I know you almost died ! “ My mom slap my shoulder and start nagging.

“ Oh , Mom .. I’m okay now .. I just .. “ I become silence tried to recall what happen to me . Break up with Junjin  , Andy , Eric hyung , my ring that fell into the pool , my legs cramped and almost died because drowning.

I took a deep breath and close my eyes. I feel so sleepy.

-

“ I hate you Hyesung .. Why are you lying on me again ? Why ? “

“ Forgive me , Jin ah .. “

“ Hyesung ah .. You are lying again  .. I can’t help it anymore .

“ Eric hyung .. kajima .. kajima !! kajima !! I open my eyes and  hold my chest. Why did I dream something like that ?

“ Hyesung ah , are you alright ? “

“ Mom !! “ I cried when someone suddenly appears beside me. I hold my chest tried to calm my breath.

“ Eric hyung ! You want me to die ? “

Eric Hyung approaches me and turn on the light . He sits on the edge of my bed and my head gently. I snort and look away when he staring at me with his soft eyes which make my heart beat crazily.

“ Hyesung , are you really alright ? “

I pulled my hand when he leans closer , “ I’m okay . I just want to get back to sleep , “ I cover my body with the blanket and turn my back on him.

“ I just worried when you start screaming kajima .. kajima .. Do you have a nightmare ? “

I get up abruptly and look at him , “ Jinja ? “

Eric hyung rolled his eyes in  annoyance , “ You sleep talking really disturb my sleep , you know ! “

I open my mouth when I hear that , “ I don’t care !! “ I pulled my cover and laying my body again . I thought he really care , but he just thinks about himself. Ck ! Shireo !!

-

“ I will not apologize to you , “ Andy said without looking at me

Minwoo and Dongwan forced him to come with them to my house after I get discharged from hospital this morning. I clench my fist. I can’t help the fact that I feel angry toward Andy.

“ Even if you beg I will not forgive you ! “ I said with trembling voice . I try to hold my tears that ready to fall again . However I still can’t forget what he said to Junjin about me and about the photo too.

“ Shin Hyesung ! Andy Lee !! The problem is clear right ? Can you talk about this with cool head ? “ Minwoo said

“ Can you two left the room for a while ? I want to talk face to face with Hyesung , “

“ But .. “

“ Please .. “

Minwoo pouted and take a glance at me before Dongwan drag his exit my room.

Andy takes a deep breath , “ I don’t need to explain everything to you right ? “

“ Why Andy .. Why are you doing that to me ? Why are you wanting me to be Junjin’s lover if you love him ? I’m your best friend ! “

“ I’m afraid .. I’m afraid he will reject me . I already said that he never looks at me like he look at you. You know what it feels , right ?”

I nodded my head unconsciously .

“ I think I’m going to die when I  heard he confessed to you for real , “ Andy wipe his tears when he say this

“ Andy , I feel very guilty to Junjin and I feel regret too . If I never take the bet , this is would never happen , “

Andy cried , “ He really loves you , Hyesung ah .. Do you know that his parents are divorced and no one  wants to take care of him ? “

I nodded again. I know that since Junjin admitted to the hospital.

“ He was devastated Hyesung .. And know he broke up with you , can you imagine how he's feeling right now ? “

I bit my lips .

“ Hyesung ah , I told you once again , he would never like me how hard I try , “

A sob escaped my lips . Andy embraces me , “ Hyesung ah .. I’m sorry .. I’m sorry because I hurt you ! Please forgive me .. And please don’t leave Junjin .. He needs you .. You don’t really like Mr Moon , right ? “

I pulled myself from Andy’s embrace . “ I don’t know Andy , let me think by myself , “ I shook my head  , “ if you still consider me as your best friend , don’t force me , “

Andy looks shocked with my word but I must be strong this time. I don’t want to lied to myself again. I don’t want to hurt everyone around me again.

“ I’m sorry Andy , please forgive me too. Sorry I can’t be a good friend for you . We know each other long enough but just because  a stupid bet and a playboy  our friendship scattered just like  that , “

“ Hyesung .. It should be me who beg forgiveness from you , but why you .. “ Andy really startled because my sudden apologize

“ You said you don’t want to apologize so why didn’t I apologize to you instead . I don’t want to be your enemy forever Andy , “ I pouted at him

“ I know you will forgive him Hyesung ! “ Andy and I startled when Minwoo and Dongwan barged into my room and hug us . We must be look like teletubbies right now.

After a while they pulled back and laugh awkwardly . Andy looked at me with pleading eyes  , “ So , do you want to get back with Junjin ? “

I shook my head weakly , “ No Andy , I will be caused more pain for him if I continue be by his side. I don’t want spent my life being haunted by guilty feeling toward him , I believe that Junjin will understand it and I have a new motto you know !“

“ Motto ? “

“ I will not play with love if I can’t be ready , “

Minwoo and Dongwan laugh so hard when they hear that. What kind of friend are they ? how dare they laugh when I getting serious.

Andy hugged me again , “ I’m sorry Hyesung , I was a bad friend .. “

I patted Andy’s back , “ it’s okay Andy .. It’s okay , “ He pulled back and smile. Oh God ! I really miss Andy and I’m glad that he’s back to be my best friend.

“ So Hyesung , do you love Mr Moon right now ? “ Dongwan smile and nudged my ribs to teasing me

“ aish ! don’t do that ! “ I hit his shoulder and pouted

“ Ne Hyesung ah .. so you already love Mr Moon for real , right ? “ this time Minwoo is teasing me

I sigh , “ Maybe .. “ I whispered weakly .



So , what do you think about it ? xp