Realization

Love Stuck Journey

“Morning hyung!” Kris greeted Jaejoong.

“Hey! Morning Kris.”

“Where’s Suzy?”

“She’s still sleeping. I guess you can wake her up now. She seems a bit tired from yesterday that she hasn’t woke up yet.”

“Okay.”

Kris went upstairs and got in to Suzy’s room. She immediately jumped and hugged her.

“Suzy!!! Wake up!! It’s morning already.” Kris shouted.

Suzy who felt breathless slowly woke up and squinted her eyes upon seeing Kris beside her and hugging her tightly.

“What are you doing in my bed?”

“Your brother asked me to wake you up so here I’m.” Kris grinned.

“Is it already time to wake up?” Suzy groaned.

“Yes princess.” Then Kris noticed Suzy still wearing her uniform.

“Yah! Why are you still wearing your uniform?”

Suzy looked at her cloth. “Hm.. It must because I overslept last night. I’m so sleepy right now. Can I just sleep little bit more?” Suzy pleaded.

“Depends on.” Kris smirked.

“What?” Suzy furrowed her eyebrows.

“Promise me that you will go home with me today.”

“Promise! Now let me sleep.” Suzy answered him and buried her face on Kris’s chest. Kris chuckled and hugged her tighter. Just then,

“Yah, Kris! I thought you’re going to wake her up! What are you two doing right now?” Jaejoong said angrily.

Kris immediately stood up and rubbed his neck.

“Well, I was just going to wake her up.” With that Suzy rolled her eyes.

“Yah, Suzy! Wake up now!” Jaejoong ordered her.

“Arraseo oppa.” Suzy said lazily.

“Let’s just leave her Kris.”

Kris and Jaejoong went downstairs.

“Yah! How old are you two? I don’t think it’s still proper for you to hug each other like that.”

“Sorry hyung. It’s a habit.” Kris smiled sheepishly.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. “If only you’re not her best friend, I would kill you.”

Kris grinned and he then sat on the couch waiting for Suzy. After Suzy was ready, the two went to school.

“Nice bracelet.” Kris said suddenly.

“Of course. Yesterday was my lucky day you know.” Suzy grinned.

“Where did you go actually?”

“It’s a secret. If not, I would just tell you right?”

Kris starred at her. Even though he knows that sometimes there’s a secret that have to be kept, he felt that Suzy was hiding something very important. But he shrugged it off.

When they reach school gate, they saw Jongin who was waiting for them. Suzy smiled brightly suddenly and Kris felt uneasy about that.

“Jongin! What are you doing here? It’s still sooo early.” Suzy smiled happily.

Jongin chuckled seeing Suzy so cute like that.

“I was waiting both of you.” ‘Well it’s only Suzy actually.’ Jongin thought.

“Aren’t you tired from yesterday?”

“Ani. I didn’t feel tired at all.”

‘What? Did they hang out together yesterday?’ Kris thought.

Kris who was in his deep thought, snapped to reality when Suzy spoke to him.

“Kris don’t you have practice?”

“Huh? Um.. Yes.”

“Then good luck with that. Come on Suzy.” Jongin held Suzy’s hand and dragged her.

“See you later, Kris.”

Kris managed to wave his hand before Jongin and Suzy disappear from his sight.

“Who does he think he is to drag her like that?” Kris unconsciously felt angry and walked away to the indoor court. He walked in and immediately threw his bag on the bench where Baekhyun sat on.

“Hey! What’s up dude? What’s with that face? It’s still early you know.” Baekhyun tapped Kris shoulder. Kris slumped beside him and shrugged his shoulders. But suddenly he turned to Baekhyun that made Baekhyun startled.

“If you feel angry when someone take something or someone from you, what is that mean?”

Baekhyun chuckled. “Is this about you?”

Kris avoided Baekhyun’s gaze.

“I think you’re jealous Kris.” Baekhyun smirked. “But seriously, you asked me about this matter to me? Aren’t you have a lot of experience? You’re playboy type right?”

Kris smacked Baekhyun head.

“I’m not a playboy okay!”

“Said someone who always has girl’s eyes on him.”

“That’s not my intention anyway.”

“Yeah yeah. So how’s Krystal? She said you haven’t contact her for a while.”

“Hmph! Because of her, Suzy was angry at me.”

“Why?” Asked Baekhyun curiously.

“i don’t know. She just leave me.”

“Maybe she was jealous.. But wait, if she and you both jealous to each other..” baekhyun turned to Kris.

“What kind of relationship actually between you two?”

“Huh?”

“I think you like your best friend.”

“What?”

“Why don’t you just date her? You don’t have any girlfriend now right?”

“I can’t.”

“Why?”

“I just can’t.”

“Well, don’t regret it if someone take her away. Come on! We have enough talking.”

Deep inside, Kris wasn’t sure if it was really jealous.

 

When Kris got into the class, he saw Jongin and Suzy chatted and laughing happily. Then he realized that Jongin wore same bracelet with Suzy.

‘I never have couple things like that with her. Why she didn’t just tell me if she went with Jongin yesterday?’ Kris thought sadly. He went to his seat and, his head on the table and closed his eyes.

“What’s wrong with him?” Tao asked Sehun.

“I don’t know. Maybe he just tired.”

 

After school, Suzy and Kris went home together. They were in silence on the way home. Kris was in his deep thought. He kept thinking what Baekhyun said. Is he really jealous? While Suzy tried to have conversation with him. But Kris only gave small response or nodded his head.

“What’s wrong with you actually?” Suzy asked him, feeling kinda irritated. “We just make up and this is how you behave around me?”

“It’s nothing okay. I just have many things to think about.”

“Whatever.” Suzy quickened her pace.                                                                        

“Suzy ah. I’m sorry.” Kris held her hand to prevent her for leaving. “I’m sorry for ignoring you. You know I just..” Kris sighed.

Suzy suddenly cupped his cheeks. “You know I’m here for you and always will. You said that nothing will separate us. So it’s okay to tell me your problem. Don’t you trust me?”

“Of course I do. But it’s my own problem so just leave it to me okay.” Kris held Suzy’s hand and leaned his head so both of their foreheads touched.

“Thanks btw.” Kris smiled.

“Anytime for you.” Suzy smiled back.

“Then let’s have an ice cream. My treat.” Kris ginned.

“You know that I love you so much right?” Suzy said happily and hugged Kris’s waist.

“Of course. Everyone loves me.” Kris said proudly. “Come on!” Kris held his hand out and grabbed Suzy’s hand.

 

Seeing her best friend smiling beside him makes him happy. But he too realizes that they won’t become best friend forever.  There’s a time when he has to break his promise to stay by her side forever.

 

*****

 

Now it's Kris's  turn to feel insecure. Serve him right!! Hahahaha

Usually I update on the weekend so I hope you guys don’t mind about that.

What do you think about this chap? XD

Don’t forget to leave some comment and subscribe too if you like my story :D

Thanks for reading. Hope you guys have a great weekend.. Love you all <3333