Can't be together forever, right?

Love Stuck Journey

Sehun and Jongin were now standing in middle of the room. Both of them faced the mirror. All of the dance club members surrounded them including Suzy, Kris, Jieun, Tao, Luhan and Chanyeol. As the music started, Sehun and Jongin moved their body along with the music. Everyone was amazed by how Jongin dance. Well, in Sehun’s case, everyone already knew his skill so no doubt everyone bet for him.

“Woah... I can’t believe he has such talent. I think he is better than Sehun.” Chanyeol blurted out.

“I can see that stupid.” Jieun glared at Chanyeol.

“Yah! I didn’t talk to you shortie.”

“Shut up you two! Even in a situation like this you two can still fight. Seriously!” Luhan said impatiently while the others just can’t take their eyes from Jongin and Sehun. Both of them dance perfectly that if you were seeing them, you would just melt.

The music stopped and they ended their dance. Everyone was cheering for them now.

“Okay guys! Now, I want to know who the best is. ” The president walked between the two.

“Who’s on Sehun’s side?” everyone was cheering madly. Sehun smirked.

“Okay! So who’s on this new kid’s side?” The cheering became louder. Now it’s Jongin’s turn to smirk.

“Then we got the winner now.” The president turned to Jongin while the rest of them started to cheer again. “Welcome to the dance club. I’m Yunho btw, the president. Nice to meet you.” He said shacking hand with Jongin.

“Thanks. Nice to meet you too. I’m Jongin.”

“Well Sehun I have say a good job for you. Finally we have someone who can beat you.” Yunho smirked. “Next time don’t you dare to skip club again.” Now he glared at Sehun.

“Arraseo.” Sehun said lazily.

Then Suzy and the others approached Jongin and Sehun.

“Okay! The loser treats us all. Let’s go Sehun-ah. Where do you want to go?” Tao smirked and dragging Sehun out of the club while the others tagged along behind them.

 “Anywhere you want.” Sehun looked like his soul had gone out.

“Hey! Don’t be sad like that. It doesn’t suit you. Beside, you really did great,” Kris patted Sehun shoulder. “Well not as great as Jongin at least.” Kris then smirked.

“Yah! Don’t say like that. Don’t mind him Sehun. You’re the best for me.” Suzy smiled sweetly at Sehun.

“Then special for you, I’ll get whatever you want.” Sehun hugged Suzy’s shoulder.

“Woah? Jinjja? I love you sehun-ah.” Suzy hugged Sehun’s waist.

Kris pulled Suzy off Sehun. “Yah! I and Suzy are one package. If you buy her anything then for me I want..”

“Who said that I want to buy you anything huh? Too early 100 years for that. But if you begging me, then I won’t say no to you.” Sehun teased.

“Hell no! Instead of begging to you, I’m better kissing Luhan. Let’s go Suzy.” Kris grabbed Suzy’s hand and interlocks his fingers with hers.

“Eww. I don’t want to get kissed by you Kris!” Luhan shouted at Kris. But Kris just went ahead with Suzy.

“Aish.. That friend of ours. Sometimes they always go ahead like that and abandoned us. Suzy is not only his right? Just because they are childhood friends. Suzy even forget that shortie is here.” Chanyeol sighed.

“Just let them be. They always like that right?” Tao patted Chanyeol’s shoulder.

 

“Hey Jongin! You seem quite. Is there something wrong?” Jieun walked beside Jongin.

Jongin took slight glance at Kris and Suzy. “Oh.. Nothing.” He grinned.

“Really? Then if you have something to talk, just go ahead okay! We’re friends after all.”

“Thanks shortie!! Oops! I’m going ahead. Bye.” Jongin quickened his pace.

“What? Yah! Why did you follow that ugly! Just when I thought you were nice. I take back what I’ve said.” Jieun.

“Hey! Don’t be like that. If your face that ugly then nobody wants to be your boyfriend.” Chanyeol walked beside her.

“Well, at least my face not as ugly as yours.” Jieun glared at Chanyeol.

“I was just trying to cheer you up.”

“Where are we going actually?” Suddenly Jongin walked beside Chanyeol and spread his hands so his hand hit Chanyeol’s head.

“Yah! You do it on purpose right?” Chanyeol glared at Jongin. Jongin looked at Chanyeol and muttered ‘pabo’ at him. Chanyeol looked confused while Jongin can only sigh.

“Looks like we’re going to the usual cafe.” Luhan said as he saw Kris and Suzy got into the cafe first.

The rest of them followed Kris and Suzy into cafe. They took a sit while as usual Kris was beside Suzy.

“You guys really are one package huh?” Sehun said as he sat across them. Both of them only grinned.

“Just order whatever you want.” Sehun said lazily.

“Oh really? Don’t you dare take back what you’ve said okay! Come on, Yeolie!” Tao dragged Chanyeol and order food.

“Yah! I said whatever not as much as you can!” But the two didn’t care or even listened.

“It’s too late huh?” Luhan patted Sehun’s shoulder.

“Sorry for that Sehun.” Jongin smirked. Sehun can only sigh and buried his face in his palm.

Then Chanyeol and Tao backed with a lot of food on the trays they brought.

“It’s amazing how you two can bring that much food on trays like that.” Kris said amazed.

“Here’s Suzy. This is for you.” Chanyeol handed her tray of Suzy’s favorite food.

“Thanks Yeoli.” Suzy grinned. “You really know me huh?”

“Of course!”

Just how much food you guys ordered?” Sehun almost shouted.

“Don’t worry about that. I’ll pay for Suzy’s.” Chanyeol said.

“It’s still doesn’t help okay. Mommy.. I’m sorry for using your card today.” Sehun said as he pretended to cry.

As Tao put the food on the table, Kris phone lighten up and there’s a notification for new message from Krystal. Tao immediately snatched Kris’s phone.

“Yah! Who’s Krystal? Is she your new target?” Kris snatched his phone back.

“None of your business.”

“You already have Suzy beside you yet you still find another girl?” Chanyeol said while munched his food. Jongin and Jieun both looked at Suzy trying to read her expression but only Jieun knew what’s really inside. Now it’s Suzy’s phone which lighten up. It was a call.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Oh Suzy ah. Where are you now?”

“I’m at usual cafe. Why did you call me oppa?”

“Well, I just asking maybe you want to go to the mall with me.”

“Right now?” Suzy took a glance on Kris who was looking at her. “Okay. I’ll go home first.”

“Should I just pick you up?”

“No, it’s okay oppa. I want to change my cloth first.”

“Okay. I’ll see you soon.”

“Hm.. See you oppa..”

“Who is it?” Kris asked.

“Jaejoong oppa. Guys I’ll get going first. I’ll see you at school tomorrow.”

“I’ll walk you home.” Kris said.

“No, it’s okay. You can stay here with them.” Suzy said as she getting up, ready to leave. But Kris held her hand.

“Suzy-ah.”

“I’m okay. Just let go of me. I’ll see you tomorrow, maybe.” Then Suzy left the cafe. Kris could only watch Suzy until she disappear from his sight.

“What’s wrong? I thought you two are one package.” Sehun said.

“I don’t know either. She never refused me before.” With that Jieun only sighed.

 

Suzy arrived at her home and saw Jaejoong who sat in the living room watched TV.

“I’m home oppa.” Suzy tapped Jaejoong’s shoulder.

“Oh Suzy-ah.” Before he could say again, he realized something was wrong with his sister.

“What’s wrong? You looked sad.” Jaejoong approach his sister.

“Ani. I’ll just go get change and then we can go oppa.” Suzy smiled and left Jaejoong to her room upstairs.

 

Ten minutes later Suzy went downstairs and ready to go.

“Let’s go oppa! “ Suzy grabbed Jaejoong’s arm and dragged him out from the house.

“Yah! Don’t drag me like this.” Jaejoong chuckling.

 

They went to the mall and as a girl, Suzy dragged Jaejoong all along the way. They visited every shop and Suzy bought many things and made jaejoong carry all the shopping bags.

“Suzy ah.. Let’s go eating hm. I haven’t had my dinner yet you make me carry this all stuff.”

“Oh. Mianhe oppa. Hehe. What do you want to eat?”

“Whatever you want.”

“Hm.. Then let’s have pasta!! Let’s go!!!” Suzy said cheerfully. Jaejoong chuckled seeing his cute little sister.

They went to the restaurant and ordered food. As they waited the food to come, Suzy was spacing out. And being his brother, Jaejoong knew that something was bothering her.

“Suzy ah. What’s wrong actually? First you looked sad and now you’re spacing out.”

“Hm? It’s nothing oppa.”

“Just tell me the truth. I’m your brother right? You can tell me anything. But if you still refuse to tell me, I’ll eat your pasta” Jaejoong joked.

“Hahaha. It’s not funny oppa.”

“Well, it is if it can make my sister smiled.” Jaejoong pinched Suzy’s cheek. “So tell me.”

“Okay okay. I’ll tell you. At home.” Suzy teased.

“Yah! Aish! You promise right? You have to tell me later.”

“You have my word oppa.” Suzy smiled. The food came and they enjoyed it. After they ate, they decided to just go home since Suzy still have school tomorrow.

 

When they arrived at home, Suzy went to her room to get change and have shower. After she finished and went out, Jaejoong already sat on her bed, waiting for her.

“You really want to know that much?” Suzy chuckled.

“Of course. I have to know anything that bothers my sister.” Jaejoong said seriously.

Suzy’s smiled fade into sad one. She then sat on her bed too beside her brother.

It’s about Kris actually.”

“What’s with him?”

Instead of answering his question, Suzy asked him. “How long do you think our friendship will last?”

“Why? Is something happening between you two?”

“It’s just we have been a friend since long time. We always there for each other that he becomes important person in my life. I thought that he will always be by my side. But he won’t right?”

Jaejoong couldn’t say anything. Then Suzy continued.

“Today I just knew that Kris somehow is close with another girl. And that hit me. What if he has a girlfriend? Will we just stay the same? He will leave me right? When I tried to walk home alone, I felt emptiness. I can’t imagine how my life will be without him oppa.” Suzy’s eyes started get watery.

Jaejoong hugged his little sister and patted her head to calm her down.

“I know that he doesn’t treasure me as much as I do. That’s what I’m afraid of.” Suzy was crying now.

“It’s not like that okay. He must treasure you a lot. If he doesn’t, then he won’t spend the rest of his days companying you. I know he really cares about you. Don’t think too much okay. Whatever happens in the future, just remember that I’ll always stay by your side. No matter what. It’s my promise to you.” Jaejoong wiped Suzy’s tears.

“Thanks oppa. You’re the best.” Suzy hugged him.

“Of course. Now go to sleep. You still have school tomorrow.”

“Hm.. Night oppa.”

“Good night my little girl.” He kissed her forehead. Then he went out from her room.

“What should I do now? And what is that brat doing actually? Aish! Kids these days.” Jaejoong mumbled and ruffled his hair, feeling frustrated. 

 

*****

 

Hi!!! It's been a while isn't it? Finally an update.. Hahahaha.

It's been a busy week right? There's only few updated chap these days T^T

I hope you guys doing well!! Sometimes I feel like 24 hours isn't enough to do all my homeworks.. Hahahaha

Anyway, please give some comments or subscribe too if you don't mind XD

As always, love you guys <333 and good luck!!!!