First Day

Love Stuck Journey

“Suzy ah!!!” Jieun shouted right beside my ear.

“Yah!! Why did you shout at me? I’m not deaf okay.”

“I’ve called you many times already but you don’t even know I was here.” She said while pouting.

“Oh really? Sorry then” I said and patted her head.

“What are you doing on the rooftop like this? It’s almost the time for gathering in the main hall you know.”

“Yeah, I know that.” I said simply

My eyes then locked at the school gate. There were many first year student gathered in the front field. They would have the orientation soon.

“Wae? Is there anything interesting down there? Or is there any cute looking boy?” asked Jieun feeling excited suddenly.

“You always searching either good looking boy or cute looking boy. Seriously Jieun.” I rolled my eyes.

But then some figure catched my eyes. He seemed different. Well, maybe because there were some girls who looked amazed and drolled over him. I couldn’t see him clearly though since I was on the third floor.  But I guess he wasn’t first year since he kept walking in to the school and didn’t stop in the crowd with oher first year students.

Right when that misterious boy had lost from my eyesight, the bell rang.

“Oh, the bell rang. Let’s go Suzy. We could get trouble if we late on the first morning speech.” Said Jieun dragging me off from my spot.

 

“Jieun ah, stop dragging me please. I can walk on my own.” Everybody was looking at us.

“No, you can’t. Don’t you know how slow you are when you walking?”, still dragging me.

 

“See.. We arrived already and we aren’t late. You should say thank you to me.” Jieun smiled with proud on her face.

“Yeah yeah. I got it. Let’s just sit down okay.” This time it’s my turn to drag her.

 

As we sat down, Jieun already started to yawn.

“I guess this will be boring.” Jieun sighed.

“It always does dear.” I chuckled seeing her.

 

*skip the speech*

 

After that long and boring morning speech, Jieun and I went to our classroom. On the way..

“Suzy ah, I think something might happen today.” Said Jieun suddenly.

Furrowed my eyebrows, “What do you mean? “

“Well I don’t know exactly. But I can feel it. You know that most of my feeling always right.”

“Yeah. I know that.” While opening the door.

 

Suddenly..

“Suzy!! I miss you!!” shouted Chanyeol while hugging me as tight as he could.

“Hi, Chanyeol ah. I miss you too.” I replied.

“Hey!! Let go of my Suzy! Suzy is mine and you can make her die if you keep hugging her like that. Look! She can’t even breath properly.” Jieun pulling me off from Chanyeol.

  “Who said that Suzy is yours? Suzy is mine ever since she was born! Give her back to me.” Chanyeol trying to pull me back.

“You two always fighting over Suzy. So childish. Let’s just leave them Suzy. They’re so annoying. “ Luhan suddenly appeared and dragged me off to where Tao and Sehun were sitting.

 “Yah!!” said Jieun and Chanyeol in unison.

I chuckled and followed Luhan.

 

“So our princess has already arrived hm..” Tao teased me as I approach both him and Luhan.

“Welcome back your highness. It’s nice to see your lovely smile in this horrible morning.” Said Sehun as he play along with Tao.

I laughed by their lame jokes while Luhan stared weirdly at his two bestfriends.

“Why can’t you blush even a bit? All girls usually melting when I said that line.” Tao pouting.

“Because I’m not one of all girls.” I smirked

“Hahaha. You can never beat her, Tao.” Said Luhan with amusement on his face.

“Yeah, because Suzy is mine!!” Chanyeol shouted suddenly.

“Shut up Yeolie! How many time you shouted in a day? You are really so noisy.” Luhan glared at Chanyeol.

“Serve you right!” Jieun laughing hard.

“What did you say shortie?” Chanyeol smirked.

“You called me what!” Jieun started to chase Chanyeol.

“Here we go. The two of them won’t stop fighting till the school end.” Luhan sighed.

 

Then I remember someone was missing. My eyes travelled around the class and didn’t found who I was looking for.

“Why? Is there anything wrong?” Luhan asked me.

“If you’re looking for Kris, I don’t think he would come. He probably not even woke up yet.” Sehun said answering the question in my head.

I sighed, feeling kinda lonely.

“Hey. The most handsome guy already here. So why are you still looking for Kris?”Tao smirked.

Then Sehun hit Tao’s head.

“Yah! What was that for?” Asked Tao angrily.

He was  ready to take revenge on Sehun, but the teacher came in.

“You ‘re lucky dude. Next time I’ll get you.” Tao whispered and glared and Sehun.

Sehun just ignored him and backed to his own seat.

 

“All of you please sit down!”  Mr. Park shouted while banging the table. The students sat down on their on chair lazily.

“As you may suggested, I’ll be your homeroom teacher in your last year. So before we start this coordination, I would like to..”

Suddenly the door flew open and a boy came in.

“I’m sorry teacher I’m late. I got lost and just found my class now.” He slightly bow.

“What is your name?” asked Mr. Park

“My name is Kim Jongin, Sir”

 

So his name was Kim Jongin. Isn’t he the boy I saw earlier? I wonder.

 

***

 

 

Hi!!! Finally I can add my first chapter!! XD

I'm so happy that I got 13 subscriber already. All of you was really nice to me. Thank you very much.. *bow 90 degrees*

Well maybe few of you realize that there's some change I made in Character on foreword. Well, That's because I got some new idea on my story so I decide to make some change on the character. I'm so sorry if that makes you unhappy. But I'll try my best to make great story that will make all of you happy as well. 

Please do comment so I can know what's your opinion about this chapter. 

Once again I say thank you to my readers and viewers.. Love you all <33333