Second Day

Love Stuck Journey

The next morning,

“Aish!! Why do I have to come to school this early? If only Suho hyung didn’t lie to me, I would have been sleeping right now!” Jongin mumbled as he walked to his class.

Then he spotted a familiar figure in class. She was busy reading her book that she didn’t realize Jongin was walking closer to her.

“Hey Suzy” Jongin greeted her..

“Oh Jongin! What are you doing here? It’s still too early for class you know.” Suzy smiled.

“Well, my brother tricked me so... here I’m. What about you? Why are you here alone?”

“I came early because Kris has morning practice every day. You know, he’s a basketball team captain so he must attend the practice.”

“So why are you alone in this class? Why don’t you just join him or something?”

“Nah. I like reading books in the class. It’s peaceful and a good time to read”

“Ah..” Jongin nodded.

“It’s the second day since you came to our school right? How’s it?”

“It’s nice. I haven’t traveled much though.”

“Really? Do you want me to show you around?”

“I thought you were reading book.” Jongin smiled teasingly.

“It’s still early and I bet you’ll get bored easily, right?” Suzy grinned.

“Hahaha. You got me there.”

“Come on.” Suzy pulled Jongin’s hand.

The two of them started to walk around the school. Suzy showed him each place of their school. They reached basketball indoor court where Kris and his team had their practice. Suzy and Jongin peeked inside and spotted Kris watching his team seriously. Then one of the basketball members, who saw Suzy, told Kris that Suzy was there. Kris immediately looked at the two and smiled. He then approached the two.

“Hey, Jongin. We meet again.” Kris said as he high-fived with Jongin.

“Of course the two of you would meet since we’re on the same class.” Suzy rolled her eyes.

“Well, I just greeted him okay.” Kris patted Suzy’s head. “What are you guys doing?”

“Suzy is showing me around school. I haven’t got a chance to have a tour.”

“Oh really? Since when do you become this nice?” Kris said pretending to shock.

“Yeah, actually I didn’t expect her to show me around the school.” Jongin teased Suzy too.

“Yah!! Wah.. the two of you really. It’s the second time since you met but you guys already became ally against me huh?” Suzy pouting. Kris and Jongin only laughing.

Then someone called Kris.

“Oops. Gotta go. I still have to practice. See you in class. Bye princess and you Jongin.”

“Don’t push yourself too much okay.”Suzy said.

“Yeah! See you in class.” Jongin said. Kris the waved his hand while walked back to the court.

“He is very nice person.” Jongin said while the two of them walking again.

“Of course! He is my best friend after all.” Suzy said proudly, “come on! Let’s go to my hidden place.” Suzy grinned.

 

“So this is your hidden place? Doesn’t look like one for me.”

“This is a special place. No students go to here usually. So it’s my personal spot. Only I and my friends like to go here.” Suzy smiled.

“What’s so special about rooftop? Even if there’s no student around.”

“Hm.. For me, it’s a quite place. You can feel the wind and it feels like you’re out of the world. No matter how hard your problem is, when you go to this rooftop, everything seems to be alright and you can forget all the problem you have. “

“It feels like you have a lot of problem Suzy.” Jongin looked at Suzy.

“Maybe.” Suzy said without looking back at Jongin. “You know, I didn’t expect the two of us gets closer this fast. But just for you to know, when I decided to bring you to this place, I have trusted you.” Now Suzy smiled to Jongin.

Jongin smiled. “Why? Do you always trust people easily?”

“No actually. But I just feel it.”

Suddenly the wind blew hard. “Aw.” Suzy rubbed her eye.

“What’s wrong?”

“Something got into my eyes.” Suzy still rubbed her eye.

“Come here. Let me blow your eyes.” Jongin walked closer, cupped Suzy’s face and blew her eye.

“How is it?”

“Better! Thanks Jonginie.” Suzy smiled sweetly. Jongin frozen upon hear Suzy called him Jonginie.

BRAK!! “Suzy! Are you here? Ehhh...  What were you guys doing? Did I disturb you or something?” Jieun suddenly came to the rooftop, both Suzy and Jongin didn’t realize their awkward position yet. But hearing Jieun question, the both of them looked each other and Jongin immediately released his hands.

“Ani! Something just got into my eye and Jongin helped me. What are you doing here Jieun ah?” Suzy said.

“I just wondering where was you because you’re not in the class. It’s almost the time for first period you know.”

“Really? Then let’s go back. Come on Jongin.”

“I’m coming.” Jongin smiled.

The two of them got back to the class. Tao, Sehun, Kris, Luhan, and Chanyeol were already on their own seat. Upon seeing Suzy, Chanyeol shouted immediately.

“Suzy! Annyeong! Where were you? I miss you so much.” Chanyeol was going to approach Suzy when Kris held his collar to prevent him from get up.

“Yah! Let go of me!”

“Don’t you feel embarrassed? There’s Jongin here.” Jieun said. But Jongin only grinned.

“Why should I? We’re friends after all.” Chanyeol high-fived with Jongin.

The bell rang and the teacher came to the class.

 

After it’s time for break. All of them when out to the canteen. Kris was following behind but Jieun grabbed his arm. She looked at him with serious stare. Kris knew something was wrong. So he said that he’ll catch up later. Jieun and Kris then went to the school backyard.

“What is it? You better hurry because I am so damn hungry right now.”

“I found Suzy and Jongin this morning.” She said without looking at Kris.

“Why? I met them too this morning.” Kris confused.

“On the rooftop.”

“What?! What were they doing?”

“I don’t know. But when I saw them, Jongin was cupping Suzy’s face. Well, I’m just saying this to you. Since we still don’t know what kind of person Jongin is.”

Kris chuckled. “Don’t you realize that we became really protective over her?”

“Hahahaha. You’re right.”

“Just let them be. I know that Suzy trusted him already. Let’s just get back. I’m still hungry you know.”

“If you say so.” Jieun tagged along behind Kris.

 

You really don’t realize, do you? Seriously Kris. Jieun said in her mind.

 

“Hey! What were you guys doing just now?” Tao asked.

“Nothing.” Kris said as he sat beside Suzy.

“Here’s your meal. I bought it already, knowing that you will be very hungry.” Suzy said.

“You really know me. Thanks princess.” Kris ruffled Suzy’s hair.

“Hey, Jongin! Have you decide yet? About what we discussed just now.” Luhan said

“What is it? What are you guys talking about?” Jieun asked

“We’re just discussing what club Jongin should join.” Luhan answered back.

“So?” Kris added.

“I still don’t know yet. All of you attend different club. But I like dancing so maybe I’ll join dance club.”

“Assa! Our president will be happy because finally I can bring new member.” Sehun said happily.

“That’s because you’re skipping club too often you know.” Luhan smacked his head.

“I can't wait to see you dance. You know, Sehun is one of the top students in his club. He’s good but too lazy.” Suzy smiled.

“At least I’m still the best.” Sehun smirked.

“We’ll see.” Suddenly Jongin said.

“Is that a challenge?” Sehun grinned wider.

“Maybe?” Jongin said simply.

“Okay! Let’s go to the dance club! The loser has to treat all of us.” Chanyeol said happily.

“Challenge accepted.” Sehun and Jongin said in unison.

 

*****

 

I updated again!! I know that last chapter was really really and really short. so I updated longer for you!! Haahahahaha

Hope you like it. and please comment or subscribe my story ^.^V

As always, love you all <33333