Finally!

Love Stuck Journey

It was yesterday when the two of them spent the day together. But, Suzy still felt yesterday was only a dream of her.

 

Flashback__

After they had gone to the amusement park, Kris was driving to a place she doesn’t know. It was a fancy yet luxurious restaurant which looked really expensive. Suzy’s jaw was about to fall any moment if only she doesn’t know how to behave in a place like that. She was really surprised that Kris was actually brought her to a place like that. She knew that they would have a romantic dinner but she never expect it was in a place like this.

When Suzy still busy looking around, Kris led her to table he reserved. Beside their table, a handsome looking butler ready to serve them. As they sat at their table, the butler began to serve their food. Both Suzy and Kris enjoyed it and the talked a lot too.

Suddenly, men with black suit and instruments came out and played around them. Suzy who was really surprised almost choked on her drink. She looked amazed and touched by it. Then Kris stood up, making his way to Suzy. He took her hand and made her stand too. He took a small box from the butler and opened it. Inside, there was a necklace with initials K and S interlock with each other. Kris went behind Suzy and put it on Suzy’s neck. Then Kris back hugged her. Suzy was really surprised and didn’t know what to do.

“I know you didn’t expect something like this. I know it’s weird in the first place when I asked you out using Kris’s one day ticket.” Kris speaking slowly.

 “This week, many things happened and made me realize how much you worth for me. I felt insecure when you’re not around and I felt uneasy when you together with someone beside me. I know it sounds like I’m a selfish person. I’m afraid that I would hurt you.” Kris sounded so sad and Suzy held his hands.

“But I already make decision and I asked permission too from your brother.”

Kris made Suzy turned around so she was facing him. Still holding her hands, Kris cleared his throat.

“Suzy, will you be my girlfriend?” Kris looked deeply in her eyes.

Suzy let go of Kris’s hand. Kris felt like she was going to reject him.

“Of course I wouldn’t say no, right?” Suzy smiled widely and hugged Kris.

Kris shocked at first but hugged her tightly.

“Finally!” Kris closed his eyes to feel her warmth.

“Yeah.. Finally Kris.” Suzy smiled within their hug.

 

End of flash back__

Suzy held her necklace multiple times to make sure that last night wasn’t only her dream. And after that, she would smile nonstop.

“Did you hit your head on something or you take wrong medicine maybe? You smile and acting weirdly.” Jaejoong asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

Suzy who was smiling suddenly glared deadly at him.

“Yeah yeah I’m sorry for ruining your weird mood.” Jaejoong said lazily.

Suzy sighed and make her way to sit on the couch beside her brother.

“You don’t know how happy I am from last night, oppa.”

“Trust me, I know.”

Then both of them burst into laughter.

 

“Oppa! I’m going now!” Suzy shouted to her brother.

“Hm! Have a nice day and don’t skip class!”

Suzy was about to leave her house when she saw her boyfriend who smiled at her. She smiled back and approached him.

“You’re waiting for me outside?”

Kris nodded. “I want to be different this time since we are dating now.” Kris reached for Suzy’s hand and interlock their fingers. He gave quick peck on the lips. Suzy froze and her cheeks blushed madly.

“I always want to do that.” Kris smile playfully at her. Suzy widened her eyes hearing his words.

“Yah! You ert!” Suzy let go of Kris’s grip and hit him in the arm. But it turned out a bit harder than she expected.

“Ouch!” Kris yelped in pain.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean that hard.” Suzy immediately felt sorry.  

“This is our first day being a couple and this is how you treat me? It’s better when we’re friends.” Kris pretended to be angry but it went too far to Suzy. Her eyes started to get teary.

“Hey hey! I was just kidding. Please don’t cry.” Kris panicked and immediately hugged her. He patted her head softly.

“Hey.. I’m just teasing you okay. Don’t worry it’s not hurt.”

“... You’re lying.” Suzy said within the hug.

“We-well. A bit.” Kris stuttering.

Suzy release the hug and with a pout in her face she said I’m sorry while looking down. Kris found her really cute. He just smiled and patted her head.

“I told you it’s okay already. Let’s go now. I still have to practice.” Kris held her hand and the two started walking to school.

 

Just like usual, Jongin would wait them at the school gate. But unlike usual, Kris and Suzy hugged each other before Kris left and Jongin could tell something off between the two. After Kris left, Jongin hesitated whether he should ask her or not. But he was so curious.

“So.. the two of you are official now?”

Suzy surprised by Jongin’s question. “Why? Why are you asking that?”

“Hm.. There’s something different between you two.” Jongin eyed her closely.

“Oh.. You can tell?”

“So it’s true?” Jongin widened his eyes.

“Hm.. Last Saturday he confessed to me.” Suzy said shyly.

So it’s the day when I saw the two of them in amusement park. Jongin thought. Jongin was a bit lost in his thought.

“Jongin.. Jongin..” Suzy waved her hand in front of his face.

“What? Uhm.. Did you say something?”

“No. I didn’t say something. But a while ago you had blank expression on your face.”

“Oh really? Anyway, congratulation.” Jongin grinned, but he could feel his heart hurt a little.

“Thank you.” Suzy grinned back

 

 

 

Hi!! I know it's been too long since I updated. I had national exam a while ago and just able to write this chap.

Lately I'm getting confused on what to write in this story. If maybe you have a suggestion, don't forget to tell me :))

See you again next time~