The Future Ahead

Love Stuck Journey

“Good morning, everyone!”

“Good morning, Mr. Park!”

“Today, I will give you a form that all of you have to fill in. It’s about whether you’ll continue in university or not. You have to answer all the questions. I want to know your plan so I can help you up with application, recommendation, or anything like that. Don’t forget to give it back to me.”

Almost all students groaned because it’s always been a hard time for them to decide that kind of things.

“You know it’s already the time for you to start decide these kind of thing.” Mr. Park smiled.

“Yes, Mr. Park.”

“Okay, you are free for today. You can do anything but eat in this class.” Mr. Park said and left the class.

 

 

“Hey, Suzy! You’ll apply on Seoul Art University right?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yeah! Same with you.” Suzy smiled.

“Hey! Same with me too.” Jieun suddenly butted in.

“No one will notice you shortie.” Chanyeol mocking her.

“Do you want to die now?” Jieun glared at Chanyeol.

“What? You guys will attend Seoul Art University?” Jongin surprised.

“Yeah. We will take major in music. Me, Jieun, Chanyeol, and I guess Sehun too.” Suzy took glance at Sehun and he nodded his head.

“Woah.. Really? I’m considering that too. Because some of my friends attend that univeristy.” Jongin said.

“What major will you choose?” Suzy asked.

“Music of course! I’ll take dance class for sure.” Jongin high fived with Sehun.

“Hey, Tao! What about you?” Chanyeol looked at Tao who looked kinda pissed off.

“I’ll take business major. You know, this family business makes me sick. I want to be professional of martial arts though.”

“Yah! Think of your parents little bit. Don’t you pity them? They work so hard for you. At least you should help a little. We will attend same major anyway.” Luhan tapped his shoulder.

“So now you choose to help your parents? I thought you like playing football.” Tao said crossing his arm.

“Well, it’s time to grow up.”

“I have no idea about you two.” Jongin said.

“Well, our family runs business and we’re pretty rich actually.” Luhan grinned.

“Yeah, but you two never pay if we hang out together.” Jieun said.

“Why should we pay if we had bank account here?” Tao said and everybody looked at Kris.

Then everyone noticed that Kris had been quiet all the time.

“Hey, Kris. What’s wrong with you? Are you not feeling well?” Suzy reached out to touch his forehead.

“I’m fine. Just a bit tired maybe.” Kris faked smile.

“What’s wrong? You know you can tell me.” Suzy held Kris’s hand.

“It’s nothing really.” Kris smile again. But this time his smile had sincere in it.

“Speaking of it, we never know what major or university you will choose.” Chanyeol asked.

Kris froze unable to say anything.

“That’s right. We never heard anything from you.” Tao added.

“I.. I.. I haven’t made a decision yet.”

“Really? It’s so unlike you.” Tao said.

Kris became more nervous about it. Then suddenly the ball rang and it’s a break time.

“Let’s go Suzy. I’m so hungry.” Suddenly Kris grabbed Suzy’s hand and pulled her toward cafeteria.

“What the-“

“Chanyeol! Mind your Language.” Jieun shut his mouth.

Everyone was left dumbfounded but only Luhan who knows what’s going on actually.

He hasn’t told her, have he? Luhan thought.

“Come on! Let’s go to the cafeteria too.” Jieun pulled up the boys.

 

 

“What was that? Why we left the others?” Suzy asked confused.

“I was just so hungry. That’s all.”

“Kris?” Suzy made him looked at her.

Kris sighed before speak.

“You know I love you so much. Can’t I spend my time only with you?” Kris face was coming closer until their face only inches apart.

Every student looked at them and some student even gasped disbelief and envy with them. Suzy blushed more and more.

“Kris what’s wrong with you?” Suzy tried to back off little bit.

Seeing Suzy’s tomato face and her cute confused expression, Kris can’t help but smiled. He kissed her nose and every student that had been looked at them very surprised, including Suzy. Suzy who froze at her spot was being dragged again by Kris to the cafeteria.

Meanwhile, Tao and Chanyeol’s jaw had been dropped seeing the scene in front of them while the others shook their heads disbelief.

 “That two really have to get a room.” Sehun smirked.

“I think Kris really enjoyed attention people gave to both of them.” Luhan said.

“Is he always like that?” Jongin asked amused.

“Yeah. But it’s getting worse since they’re dating. Someone must give him lesson. Can’t you look at Suzy’s face? She can’t even move.” Jieun crossed her arm.

 “Suddenly I don’t have any appetite.” Chanyeol was going to walk away.

“You’re not going anywhere, Yeolie.” Tao held him and dragged him to the cafeteria too, followed by the others.

 

 

After they arrived at the cafeteria, the saw Suzy and Kris sat so close and Kris’ left hand was on Suzy’s waist.

“Okay. Now I don’t have appetite too.” Tao groaned and left the cafeteria with Chanyeol.

Jieun, Luhan, Jongin, and Sehun approached the couple.

“You two success on making the best eater in our group lost their appetite.” Jieun chuckled.

Both Suzy and Kris lifted their head.

“Why?” Kris asked furrowed his eyebrows. Jieun pointed Kris’s hand which was on Suzy’s waist.

“You guys are too close that make the two of them sick.” Luhan said casually while took a seat in front of them.

“See. I told you we’re too close.” Suzy complained. “He won’t listen to me.” Suzy pouted and looked up at Jieun.

“Then for your punishment, Suzy sit with me this time.” Jieun pulled Suzy away with full force and made Suzy sit between Luhan and her.

“Yah, Jieun! What are you doing?” Kris was about to get up but was being pushed back by Sehun and Jongin that grinned evilly at him.

“Hmph! Whatever!” Kris ate his food back.

Suddenly Kris felt his phone vibrate. There’s 1 new message. Kris opened the message.

I want to talk with you. After you walk Suzy home, meet you at the usual park_ Luhan

Luhan? Kris thought. He looked up to Luhan but Luhan didn’t look him back but continue to eat. 

 

*****

 

You know when I write Kriszy moment, I can't help but writing such fluffy moment. *sigh

Even if I know many of you like Kriszy so much, from now on there won't be only happy moment. Of course every couple have to face some obstacle, right?

Hope you enjoy this one chap too :)))

I'm so happy that the subscriber keeps increasing one by one!! You guys are so niceeeee!!

I'll be back later. See you~ :*

oh.. and don't forget to leave some comment okay!!