Grumpy or Jealous?

Love Stuck Journey

Everyone weren’t really surprised by the dating news of Suzy and Kris because it obvious for both of them. They’re really close so it’s just the matter of time when they would start dating. But not all of them can accept that fact, including Chanyeol.

“I can’t accept it! How can you two dating? What about me? I always show my love for Suzy but you’re the one she’s dating with!” Chanyeol pointed at Kris.

Everyone could only hold their laughter while Suzy gave him apologetic smile.

“Yah Chanyeol! Stop it already. It’s not funny anymore. Beside we all know who you really like.” Said Luhan. Everyone began to look at Jieun.

“Why are you guys looking at me?” Jieun looked at them embarrassed.

“Nothing.” Luhan playfully said.

“So.. You two should treat us all.” Tao suddenly said.

“Why would us?” Kris said while furrowed his eyebrows.

“Oh come on! Aren’t you two happy that finally you two are dating now?”

“Of course we are. But..” Kris was about to protest.

“Fine! We’ll treat you. Where do you want to go?” Asked Suzy.

“Woah! You’re really going to treat us all? Thanks Suzy –ah.” Tao said while put his arm around Suzy

“Yah! Hands off from my girlfriend.” Kris glared at Tao.

“Kris! Look at your girlfriend. She is so nice. Look how lucky you’re to get her.” Jieun added.

“Yeah! You shouldn’t be so mean to us.” Sehun playfully hit Kris’s back.

“Hey! It doesn’t mean I accept both of you.” Chanyeol shouted.

“Stop it or I’m going to kill you all!” Kris groaned in anger.

“Oops. The dragon was going to explode. Let’s go Suzy before he kills us all.” Jongin grabbed Suzy’s hand and both of them started to run. Suzy can’t help but laughing at her friend’s playful behavior.

“Jongin! I’ll surely kill you!” Kris shouted.

“Ckckckck. Jealous boyfriend.” Sehun said mocking him.

Kris who couldn’t hold it any longer suddenly stood and started to chase his friends who already ran away.

“Yah! I told you I’m going to kill you all, right? Come back here!!”

 

They all went to their usual cafe. At first Suzy was sitting between Jongin and Chanyeol. But after Kris saw it, he immediately grabbed Chanyeol away then sat beside Suzy. Although Chanyeol whined like baby, he still wouldn’t win against Kris’s death glare. As always, the boys ate the most. Kris couldn’t stop them since Suzy already agree to treat them and he wouldn’t let Suzy pay it too.

Realizing how bad Kris’s mood was, Suzy grabbed his hand and played with his fingers. Kris turned to look at her and she was smiling at him. Kris sighed and returned the smile. No matter how bad his mood was, Suzy successfully change that.

 

On their way home, Kris and Suzy walked ahead hand in hand while Jieun and Chanyeol started bickering again as usual. Luhan, Tao, Sehun, and Jongin had a mischievous plan on their heads.

“Luhan and I will distract him and hold him while you two grab Suzy away.” Tao whispered.

“What about Chanyeol?” Jongin asked.

“Never mind him. He is busy with his hidden lover.” Luhan said.

“Kris doesn’t know how funny he is when he gets jealous. And believe me, Suzy enjoyed it too.” Sehun smirked.

 

Jongin and Sehun ran toward Suzy and pulled her off from Kris and dragged her so they walked ahead now. Suddenly Kris felt two strong arms that prevent him on chasing Suzy. He turned his head to find Luhan and Tao stood beside him, both arms on Kris’s shoulder.

“What are you guys planning now?” Kris said in straight face.

“We’re doing nothing.” Luhan said innocently.

“Can’t you just leave me and Suzy alone just for a while?” Kris got annoyed now.

“Well now you two are dating so you’ll have more time to spend with her. We just want to be with you as much as we can.” Tao pretended to be sad.

“Stop joking and let me go now.” Kris was clenching his fist now seeing Jongin, Sehun, and Suzy who were laughing in front of him.

“Oops! Time’s up.” Tao said.

Both Luhan and Tao let go of Kris and started to run away before Kris’s fist land on their faces. Luhan and Tao went near Suzy. Before Kris could get them, Sehun pushed Suzy away and Kris catched her on time.

 

“We’ll see you tomorrow. You two! Don’t just go lovey dovey all the way home.” Jongin smiled.

“Chanyeol! Send Jieun home and don’t dare to leave her.” Said Luhan in sharp tone.

“Aish.. I get it.” Chanyeol rubbed behind his neck.

 

Luhan, Tao, Sehun, and Jongin were walking on the empty street.

“I don’t feel like go home now.” Tao said.

“Yeah me too.” Sehun put his arm on Tao’s shoulder.

“Don’t you feel kinda sad after Kris and Suzy dating?” Jongin suddenly asked.

“A bit. Because we can’t hang out much like before. And I don’t want to deal with that moody dragon all the time. It’s getting worse after they’re dating.” Luhan sighed.

“Just say that you’re envy them.” Tao smirked.

“Of course I am.” Luhan blushed.

“Maybe it’s time for us to get a girlfriend.” Tao sighed.

“No one wants to be with you panda.” Sehun .

“Yah!”

“Hey let’s play basketball there. It’s still too early for us to go home, right?” Jongin ignored the two.

“Okay. The loser team has to piggy back the winner team.” Luhan grinned.

“Call!” Tao and Sehun said in unison.

 

*****

 

As your suggestion, I make Kris super jealous here. Is it too much? O.o

Thanks for all the comment and suggestion you guys gave to me.

I almost forget! Thank you for all of you who read my story. I’m so grateful and this story finally reached 100 subscriber!! Yeah!!

Don’t forget to give me another comment again. Subscribe and upvote too for you who haven’t do it. Thank you!!