Chapter 15

- because you fell from heaven -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was well into the night, Kayri and Leo had arrived back in the apartment hours before and Kayri made food, cleaned up.albeit very slowly and tentatively fell asleep exactly 2 hours and 22 minutes ago.

Leo, who Kayri made sure to tell to sleep on the couch 500 times while she was tidying up quietly got up from said couch, making sure he was making as little noise as possible.

And as if right on cue a blue light flickered in the darkness of the apartment living room, tracing a circle before becoming transparent.

It was Hyuk.

"Taekwoon hyung! Please! Just come back with me, I'll get help and create a portal for you to return! Your mother is worried about you, she says you can't survive in the Human World! Just come back! Please!!"

Taekwoon sighed, knowing full well that he was much weaker in the human world, it was like his power was only at 1/10th or possibly even less than that. "No. I'm staying. I finally found her Hyuk, I can't just leave."


"But..you can't survive! Hyung..don't you understand?! You're not a part of their world, Humans.. Human Nature.. the whole balance of their world is already so precarious.. you're going to be DESTROYED!!"

Taekwoon stood their in silence, feeling guilty as he watched his young friend worrying about him. "Don't worry Hyuk, I'm practically a human right now.. their world shouldn't want to get rid of me so easily."

"But..but HYUNG YOU-"

Taekwoon raises his hand silencing Hyuk as he turned his head away. Kayri turned in her sleep, a small inaudible mumble coming from her lips.

"That's enough Hyuk, just tell my mother I'm doing fine. Don't check up on me all the time, I don't know how she'll react if she sees you. Now go.." And with that Taekwoon turned away from Hyuk and Hyuk had no choice, he could only keep the rift open for a few minutes at a time so he sighed, closing the window portal, returning the room to it's peaceful darkness.

 

 

"mm" Kayri hums as she stretches on her bed only to turn and bump into something like a solid wall. "Ow! what the-" Her eyes widen at seeing Taekwoon's chest, her eyes trailing up his collarbones to his face, eyes opened, staring silently at her.

"Yah! Le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter