Chapter 4

- because you fell from heaven -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He looked at me, with a hurt expression, at least that's what I assumed. But how was I supposed to react??

I don't think kissing equals seeing visions of a flower field in a forest.. kisses don't work that way.

Him not talking..  
  Him appearing out of thin air.. 
    His changing eye colour..
      His disappearing blood..
        Him, who healed from near death in 1 day..

Of course I would be surprised and push him away! I didn't even know his name! I think it's a matter of politeness here, a warning would have been nice at the least. Yet he looked at me with that hurt expression.. making me feel guilty. And I had no reason to feel guilty at all!

Again I asked impenitent, "What are you?"

His expression struggled slightly to changed back to his usual poker face, and I stared back at him. We were just staring into each others eyes, for what seemed like hours.
He looked at me, his dark eyes flickering with emotions.
I looked at him trying to catch those flickers, to find something in those eyes that will tell me who he was.
Was it Anger? Annoyance? Disappointment? Grief?
What was it that was going through his mind?

I just want to know your heart.
 

 flashback

Thunder rumbled, and lightning flickered in the dark clouds over a large white building. The Sun's gold tone through the clouds gave the building the impression that it was too; gold, and glowing. Through the large pillars you could see three figures.

A towering aged man, with long dark gold hair stood looking out, towards the looming clouds. "What is the reason that you have called for me here, at such a deserted place. " Less a question, and more like a demand, the two behind him grew tense.

One of two young men, tall with medium length black hair steps forward. "Father, it was I who called you here-"

The second young man, not as tall with regular lengh dark gold hair steps forward and tries to pull the first back "Taekwoon, don't do this!"

The man Taekwoon addressed as Father spoke. "What is it Taekwoon? Why have you called me here?"
Taekwoon spoke, words that have never been spoken before. "I wish to become a human, Father."

The towering man's back seemed to darken, yet he did not turn around. Instead he replied "Is this truly your wish?"

The second young man once again speaks up. "Father, don't listen to him! He's lost his senses! It's all my fault! I shouldn't have gone to the Human World with Taekwoon, knowing that it was forbidden!"

Taekwoon lifts his hand to stop him, "Baekhyun, stop. Father, when I went to the human world with Baekhyun.. I saw it. Her heart and I saw it disappear. Father.. help me, what do I do? I've never seen anyone elses heart before. It is not my gift."

Baekhyun argues, "It's impossible Father! Taekwoon is just joking! Right Taekwoon?" Baekhyun's voice wavers.

The towering man they both call Father continues

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter