Chapter 11

- because you fell from heaven -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: This chapter depicts a short torture scene that may be too much for young readers. If you can't handle or are under the age of 14, prepare your heart or just skip it. I'll put a red asterisk [*] for when it starts and ends.
 

"..Minseok-oppa?"

"Kayri, you finally answered. Did you get home alright?" He asked me as my grip tightened on my phone. Oppa was checking up on me, as always. I stopped at the door of my bedroom, my mind racing on what to say.

"Me? Yes, I'm home now. Why? Watsup?"

"I know you weren't feeling well and I thought maybe we should go to the hospital after all, I'll take you. I'm already on my way." 

"Oh?"

I froze.. should I tell Minseok-oppa.. about him? If I try hiding him again, will he disappear? He was already on his way here?! My mind was in a panic. "..Oppa, I was just about to shower and I have to clean up before Ari gets here. Anyways I'm feeling better now, I don't need to go." I held my breath.

"Are you sure?..  Alright.. call me if you change your mind, and make sure not to over-exert yourself, you should rest a bit. And Ari, you should call her back, she's with Luhan at the grocery store now probably."

"Yes I'm sure and I will, thank you. Talk to you later Oppa." I practically breathed out the words in reply. He can't disappear yet.

"Kayri.."

"Yes?" 

"Stay safe." *bu-dump* I felt a lump in my throat.

"Eh? Of course, you too." ..I'm sorry Oppa

 


Minseok turned his phone off manually in the car. He was only a few minutes away from Kayri's apartment. He slowed down the car and parked at a nearby side street. Kayri sounded fine over the phone, was his intuition off? He sighed wondering if he should head over any ways, when his phone starts ringing.

Minseok answered, "Luhan, what's up?"

Luhan's voice sounded a bit apologetic when he replies, "Actually.. "
 



I hung up. Feeling boulders in my stomach now, since I lied. I took another deep breath. Trying to remain calm and collected. What am I doing right now? Why am I doing this.. I shook my head, turning to him, "Okay Mr. doesn't talk unless I'm unconscious. Time for those answe-"

*ring ring*  uhk.. seriously..


It was Ari on the phone. I knew I had to answer, she would be on her way back here soon. She's with Luhan-oppa though..  should I ..should I tell her..

"Hello?" Ari will understand.. she will..

"Kayri! Finally you answered!!"

"Sorry about missing your calls, actually right now there is this-" I was prepared to tell her.

"-Sehun came for me!" She said happily over the phone.

"-huh?"

"I know I said I was going to stay for a few days but Sehun.. well we ran into him at the club, who would have guessed! Anyways, long story short, we're going to go on a date in the city.. so I'll just call you later about the details ok? Ok, got to go! bye!"

She hung up before I could even reply. I sighed, on a regular day I'd be sad that Ari suddenly had other plans, but not today. I looked at my phone.. should I call Minseok-oppa back.. I trust him.. I know he'll believe in me too.. but.. my hand hesitated as his number appeared on my screen. I turned my phone off, placing it on my living room table. I sighed again, but I felt horrible. I was keeping something from them.. the 2 people I thought I trusted the most in this world. My mind was stuggling to stay calm and rational. It didn't help that the memory of the painful headaches were still fresh.

Then I felt his arm move, the one I was gripping onto like a latch. I almost forgot I was dragging him around. I was still trying to peice together my memories of him. All I could remember were his eyes and him bleeding on my floor..and how sad I was when he left. And..

My fingers were unconsciously touching my lips.

He kissed me.. I think. I remembered the sudden heat on my lips. The heat that woke me up from the cold I was drowning in. The cold was so painful it was suffocating. I shivered at the thought. Those flashing headaches.. have really messed up my head. What's real.. what's not real.. am I hallucinating right now? Were the headaches so bad that I've started seeing things.. that I've started making up my wn memories.. Were the headaches a delusion too?! What's wrong with me?!  My mind was quickly going through a meltdown when I felt his hand gently touch my cheek. I was about to ask him what he was doing when I felt the warm tear smear at his touch. I'm crying again.. why do I keep crying.. what's wrong with me.. The frustration of it all, my memories, my hesitation, did not help stop the tears. I looked up at him, through my tearing eyes. His hand caressing my cheek felt all too familiar.

"I..

have one question. Just one this time." I said in a voice, barely a whisper, afraid that it will break.. that I'll break.
"Your name.. tell me your name." 

I just wanted to know. He looked like he was about to answer when I felt a stab of pain in my head. It was starting again ..NO! Not again! NO!  My mind wanted to scream out, before the pain made my knees buckle, before the freezing cold began to swallow me whole. My eyes widened in panic, knowing I couldn't stop it if it was coming.. then he embraced me. His hand easily releasing itself from my grip as it circled my waste. His other hand cradling my head. His full gentle lips were on mine before I could take another panicked b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter