Chapter 16

- because you fell from heaven -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kayri slides the door open with a thud, filling the otherwise quiet hospital room with the sound of her loud gasps of air.

Kayri wasted no time at the market and quickly called up a taxi, running into the hospital, into the hospital room. Minseok stands up from the chair he was on at the side of the bed, not startled at Kayri's sudden entrance.

"O-oppa!?" Kayri managed to say in exclaimation and question.

Minseok understanding her one word, just moved out of the way so Kayri can get a look at Luhan.

Kayri just stood there as Minseok moved out of the way. Luhan didn't look sick..he just looked like he was sleeping.

"Oppa..is..Luhan-oppa..he's just sleeping right?" Kayri said still catching her breath.

"Uh..well.." Minseok looked away..hiding something.

"What? What's wrong?! You made it sound like he was on his deathbed on the phone!! Oppa!!" Kayri found herself raising her voice slightly.

"Kayri, why don't you take a seat? The thing is I'm not so sure about his condition either..I just wanted to call you..just in case." Minseok said stepping towards Kayri to lead her to his chair.

"..Just in case? What do you mean 'just in case'?" Kayri said still looking from Minseok to Luhan, the panic in her had lessened somewhat but she was still feeling easily jumpy.

Slowly she stepped towards Luhans' still figure, only now that she was a bit closer did she realize he did look a bit pale, a sheen of sweat on his forhead, and his breathing seeming..off. Looking around the room, shouldn't there have been some sort of heart monitor attached to him? or maybe some IV fluids..anything? but no.. the machines nearby were all off. He was just laying on the bed..that was it. Before taking the seat Minseok offered Kayri, her hand unknowingly lightly grabs onto Luhans still arm.

Cold..

Kayri quickly takes her hand back to look at Minseok.

"Oppa...Luhan-oppa..he's.."

 


Everything seemed to happen in a flash.

 


A scuffle was heard outside and Minseok stood in front of us protectively and when I turned back to look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter