Chapter 9.

You're the only one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah wanna stalk Sehun," Chen snickered to Kai. 
"Hm why not?," Kai smirked and high fived Chen.
"Don't even think about it," Suho walked behind them while drinking his can of coke. Chen and Kai jumped up, shocked.
"Please leave the poor boy a lone on his first date," Kris added. 
"But I wanna see Luhan," Chen pouted and stomped his feet.
"You can look at me all night," Xiumin whispered beside his ear and hugged him from behind.
"How about no," Chen pouted. Xiumin looked at his boyfriend walking away. 
"Fine be like that," He flicked his 'imaginary' hair and rolled his eyes. 
"I wanna follow him too," Chanyeol grinned. 
"Me too," Lay added.
"Me three," Tao smiled.
"Me four," Baekhyun said. "I wanna see what Luhan says about my fashion sense," Baekhyun flicked his 'imaginery hair'
"Me five," D.O joined in.
"Me s-," 
"OKAY ENOUGH," Kris shouted frustrated. 
"We can all go but try not to be seen?," Suho cheekily smiled.
"Suho I thought you didn't want anyone to go," Kris glared at the shorter.
"Well could be fun," Suho shrugged. 
"Come on Lay," Suho cheered and took his boyfriends hand.
"Stalk Sehun mode on," Kai pumped his fist in the air and hugged D.O.
"Luhan better like the eyeliner," Baekhyun once again flipped his 'imaginary' hair.
"What's with everyone and hair flicking," Kris muttered and rubbed his temple.


"I don't know..," Donghae said unsure.
"Chebal hyung," Luhan looked up at Donghae with his huge innocent brown orbs.
"Well at least have one boydguard with you," Donghae crossed his arms.
"But hyung it's a freaken cafe, who would want a man in a black suit and black sunglasses just standing in the middle of the cafe," Luhan pouted. Donghae sighed and looked over at Eunhyuk.
"I'm on Luhans side for this," Eunhyuk raised his hand. Donghae casted him a glare.
"Okay fine but make sure nothing happens to you now and let Eunhyuk take you," He said and walked away to continue his job.
"Okay lets go," Eunhyuk said and took the car keys. 

"Key, Jonghyun and Taemin. Since you three don't have anything to do please go follow the sir and make sure he's safe," Donghae looked over at the threee who were sitting down and chatting.
"Yes sir," Taemin grinned.
"Hm I wanna see that kid that the sir is meeting," Jonghyun said.
"Poor sir," Key sighed.


"Thank you hyung," Luhan smiled and closed the car door. He looked at the cafe in front him, Sehun must be in there. Luhan walked in and saw everyone sitting down and eating. The honey colored hair boy scanned the cafe but didn't see Sehun there at all. He sat down at a free table and waited for Sehun to come.
"QUICK HIDE," Taemin hissed and hide behind the bin.
"Seriously? The bin?," Key said. "I prefer to not get myself dirty," He muttered and stood behind Taemin.
"Come on Key, you'll get noticed," Jonghyun chuckled. 
"Ugh," Key rolled his eyes and bobbed down. People that were walking by were looking at them with a strange look. 
"How embarrassing," Key muttered as Jonghyun smiled.


"Yah guys hurry if you don't want to get caught," Kris muttered to the others.
"What are you all doing?," Sehun walked down the stairs looking at them.
"Ah Sehunnie," Suho grinned. 
"Since you're going out to meet Luhan we thought, well maybe we could do something fun too,"  Lay said. 
"But you guys never do things, infact you guys are alway lazy and don't go anywhere," He looked at them with a strange look.
"Why can't we have fun for just one day?," Chanyeol pouted.
"Well you can but it's strange," Sehun looked at them.
"I gotta go now, see you guys later," Sehun waved and walked out the door. All of them waited until Sehun crossed the corner. 
"Assa! Kaja," Chen cheered and ran out of the door.
"YAH DON'T RUN LIKE THAT OR HE'LL SEE YOU," Kai yelled and quickly chased after Chen. 


Sehun had arrived at the cafe and saw Luhan sitting at the corner of the cafe quietly. He smiled and quickly walked over. 
"Hey," He smiled and sat down. 
"H-Hey," Luhan stuttered. Sehun looked really attractive, Luhan didn't know why but his heart started to flutter.
"Nice eyeliner," Luhan smiled. Sehun blinked at him before smiling.
"You look nice yourself," Sehun complimented.
"So do you want anything to drink?," Sehun asked.
"No I'm not thirsty," Luhan declined.
"What did you want to talk about?," He asked Sehun who was distracted by the waitress. Luhan looked at him shamefully and kicked his leg.
"Ow," Sehun yelped. He looked at Luhan who was glaring at him. 
"Sorry," Sehun muttered. "So what did you say?,"
Luhan rolled his eyes, "What did you want to talk about?," He asked again. 
"Oh well I was just wondering if you had any childhood friends when you were little," Sehun smiled at Luhan.
"Seriously? You called me just for this?," Luhan raised an eyebrow at Sehun.
"Well lets just call it 'getting to kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter