Chapter 5.

You're the only one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"NOOO WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE MONDAY," Luhans scream could be heard around the whole mansion. Eunhyuk spat out his morning coffee due to the surprise. 
"What's up with the sir?," Zico yawned and came out with a messy bed hair.
"Go change," Donghae rolled his eyes and pushed Zico back in. 

"Oh no no no no," Luhan gripped his hair and bobbed down. He did not want to go to school. Especially what happened in the bathroom that day. While he was whining and rolling on the floor his phone started to ring. 
"Oh," Luhan squealed and grabbed his phone. L.joe had promised to walk him to school, since they go to the same school. 

"Hello?," Luhan smiled.

"Hyung it's me, I'm outside your mansion right now," 

"Sorry, I'll be there soon," 

"Hurry up hyung, the others are also here," 

"HYUNG I LOVE YOUR HOUSE," He heard rickys scream.

"Shut it Ricky...," Someone sighed. 

"See? Now hurry up," L.joe then hung up. Luhan grinned and quickly got dressed. Seeing Teentop would make him forget about Sehun. After Luhan quickly got changed he hurried downstairs and grabbed his bag, ready to go.
"Sir what about breakfast?," Donghae asked luhan who was about to open the door.
"Sorry my friends are waiting," Luhan got his keys and ran out of the door. 
"SIR," Donghae yelled after Luhan but Luhan had already disappeared. Donghae sighed and went back in.
"Friends?," Eunhyuk asked. Donghae nodded as he sat down next to Eunhyuk. 

"Anneyong," Luhan said cheerfully as he walked to Teentop who were waiting for him.
"Hey hyung," Changjo and Ricky chirped. Niel and Cap greeted him with a smile as they began to walk to school.
"Had a good sleep?," L.joe asked Luhan. Luhan smiled and nodded.
"Did you have a good sleep?," Luhan asked back. 
"Yeah I sure did," L.joe chuckled. Chunji walked behind them quietly looking at L.joe and Luhan from behind intensely. 
*This is stupid,* Chunji sighed and walked ahead of the both of them. L.joe looked at Chunjis back and sighed sadly. Luhan noticed his best friends sad sigh.
"Something wrong?," Luhan asked worriedly.
"Ani," L.joe said quietly. 

They soon arrived in front of their school and walked in.
"Guys I'll walk Luhan to his class, you guys go on ahead," L.joe said. 
"Ani we're going with you too," Niel smirked. 
"Then i'll go ahead," Chunji muttered and walked off, leaving them dumb founded. L.joe sighed again, he grabbed Luhans hand and walked Luhan to his class.
"Something up with you and Chunji?," Luhan whispered to L.joe. 
"I'll tell you during break," L.joe patted his head. 
"Yah I'm older then you," Luhan pouted and touched his head.
"He's actually older then all of us, with that kind of face," Niel laughed and looked at Caps face. 
"What?," Cap glared at him, Niel laughed fell to the floor laughing. Luhan laughed a long till he heard girls screaming and running past them.
"H-Hey watch it," Niel said and got up with Caps help. One of the girls pushed Changjo over and just ran off.
"Changjo, gwenchana!," Luhan helped Changjo up and sent him a worried look. 
"What the , could you at least watch where you're going," Ricky hissed and he helped up Changjo. Changjo hissed in pain as he held his hip. The girl stopped, rolled her eyes at them before running off again.
"Well that ," Cap sighed and helped Changjo as well. 
"We'll take him to the nurse, just find out what's up with those girls," Niel muttered. L.joe hissed as he held his shoulder.
"And why the do they have such huge cameras," He glared at the huge crowd.
"I wanna see what's going on," Luhan pouted and tried to tippy toe on his legs. 
"Here let me help," L.joe gripped Luhans waist and lifted him up, he hissed in pain due to his injured should now.
"Ah thank you L.joe," Luhan grinned at L.joe and looked before the crowd. There he saw 11 figures swarmed by girls, to his dismay he saw the one person he did not want to see.
"L.joe-ah you can let go," Luhan whispered. L.joe listened to him and carefully placed his best friend on the ground.
"We also need to get your shoulder treated, kaja," Luhan held L.joes hand and walked off.
"Thought you didn't notice," He chuckled.
"Of course I would pabo," Luhan looked at the red hair before laughing.

Sehuns face was pissed off as the girls kept swarming him and touching him. Suddenly he saw Luhans head pop up out of no where and looked around the crowd with big doe eyes.
Sehun chuckled at his cuteness and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter