Chapter 16.

You're the only one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan had arrived home and went straight to his room.
"Sir where have you been?," Jonghyun came in with a tray of food.
"Out with friends," Luhan huffed and lazily flopped on to his bed.
"You must be tired, take a shower and come down for dinner," Jonghyun said as he walked out. 
*So much drama,* Luhan closed his eyes. 
*I wonder if the others are alright,* Luhan sighed and he got up and went to take a shower.


Luhan had just woke up, his hair was everywhere and his eyes wouldn't even open. 
*Need to get ready,* Luhan whined and he climbed out of bed.

"Ah Luhan you're here," Mr Xi smiled as his son sat down next to him. 
"Where have you been these few days?," He raised and eyebrow at Luhan. 
"Out with friends," Luhan replied. 
"With Sehun?," He grinned to Luhan. Luhan blushed and hid his face.
"Maybe," He grunted. 
"You boys are so cute," His father chuckled. 
"I'm going out with Teentop and Exo later, I might be home after dinner," Luhan sighed.
"You've been going out lately, maybe I should send one of the guards to see what you're doing," His father drank his morning coffee.
"Appa, don't you dare," Luhan hissed.
"Fine fine," His father laughed.
"I have to get changed now," Luhan said as he stood up.
"No breakfast?," His father pouted.
"Not today," He shook his head and went to get changed.



"LUHAN SEHUN'S HERE TO PICK YOU UP," Donghae yelled from downstairs.
"Coming," Luhan chirped and charged down stairs. Sehun saw his lover rushing down the stair ways nearly tripping.
"Careful," Sehun chuckled and took Luhans hand.
"Just look at them," Key whispered to Jonghyun behind the wall.
"How fluffy," Jonghyun quietly laughed. Sehun and Luhan rolled their eyes, they knew that those two were there. 
"Come on the others are waiting for us," Sehun dragged Luhan down to his car. 
"YOU BETTER WATCH OVER HIM OH SEHUN," Donghae yelled and they got in the car. Sehun made an okay sign before the car started to move.


"Hey Luhan, with all of these drama things, how are you feeling?," Sehun asked while looking at the road.
"I feel scared..but I want to help my friends," Luhan replied while smiling. Sehun nodded slowly and his lips went to a straight line.
"What about you? How are you feeling?," Luhan turned and looked at Sehun.
"I'm scared too, what if I lose you again?," He replied in a soft tone.
"Sehun you won't lose me, you never lost me, I just moved," Luhan laughed. 
"Yeah," Sehun sighed and sped up.


"Look who finally arrived," Baekhyun complained.
"Quit your whining," Chanyeol chuckled and placed his arm around his boyfriend.
"Sorry that we're late," Sehun smiled as he took a seat down with Luhan beside him. 
"After we eat lets go visit Changjo, they said that he'll be discharged tomorrow morning," Ricky smiled widely. 
"And then we'll teach 2pm a lesson," L.joe grunted and slammed his drink on the table, making everyone jump.
"What's up with him?," Lay whispered to Chunji.
"He didn't sleep at all last night, thinking about his revenge for 2pm," Chunji whispered back and shook his head.
"L.joe you need to get some cream for that dark circle," Baekhyun cooed. L.joe casted him a glare before gulping down all of his water. 
"Stop being so worked up, we're going to have fun later," Niel said. 
"Sorry," L.joe muttered.
 

-------------------

"Ah I'm full," Xiumin smiled. 
"You ate the most baozi," Chen laughed and hugged Xiumin. Xiumin pouted and slapped Chens arm. Then suddenly a group of girls went up to the Exo and Teentop.
"Oppa are you idols?,"
"Oppa you're really handsome,"
"Oppa may I please get your autograph,"
Exos and Teentops eyes widened. Girls were sworming them with papers and pens. 
"Mianhe girls were not idols or anything," Kris said and pushed them back a little, but the girls kept touching them and moving closer. Tao saw the girls touching his boyfriend and scowled at them. 
"Ah oppa you have such a cute baby face," A girl touched Luhans face. Luhans eyes wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter