Chapter 11.

You're the only one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun had just come back from meeting Donghae, he was a mess. s were worrying about him. 
*I need to go to luhan,* He thought and slammed his door shut.
"You okay?," Kai entered his room and asked Sehun. Sehun saw his best friend sitting on his bed.
"Not really," Sehun muttered and turned over.
"Did something happen?," Kai questioned.
"Yes, something bad," He sighed and sat up.
"Do you want to talk about it?," Kai patted his back.
"Well my hyung that I knew from since i was little called and he told me evrything that happened to Luhan when he was little," Sehun said quietly.
"Is it bad?," Kai tilted his head.
"Yes, yes it is," Sehun closed his eyes and remembered Donghaes words. 
"Do you...mind telling me what happened?," He asked Sehun. 
"I need someone to talk to anyway," Sehun said and sat up. Kai then looked at Sehun with an anticipating look, listening to him. Sehun had told Kai everything.

"Wow so someone's trying to kill Luhan?," Kai said shocked.
"I'm not really sure but it sounded like that," Sehun whispered.
"Wow this is all ed up," He ruffled his hair.
"But I wonder if Luhan would soon know all of this," He muttered.
"Just get some rest, I'm sure you can visit him soon," Kai said and patted his shoulder before walking out.
*Maybe I should,* Sehun yawned and went into a slumber.


"HYUNG YOU'RE BACK," Luhan chirped and glumped Donghae into a hug.
"I'm back," Donghae smiled and patted Luhan. Luhan smiled before asking him, "where have you been hyung?," 
"Grocery shopping for Key and Jonghyun, lazy butts won't do it themselves," Donghae rolled his eyes and set the bags on the table. Luhan laughed and sat down at the table.
"Hey Luhan could I ask you something?," Donghae sat across from him.
"Sure," He smiled.
"Your mother, do you remember anything about her?," Donghaes face turned serious. Luhan was shocked at the question and just looked at his hyung.
"N-No, sorry I can't...remember," Luhan muttered. Donghae knew Luhan was lying but didn't force it onto the younger. 
"That's okay, I knew you wouldn't after what happened," He said and left the room. Luhan sat there alone in the quiet and gloomy room. 


"You know I think Sehun derserves to know everything, everything," Eunhyuk said in a serious tone to his boyfriend.
"If I do would you know what would happen to him? He would break down crying just like two days ago," He sighed and sat on his bed.
"I know he would but he deserves it," Eunhyuk muttered and laid next to his boyfriend. Donghae looked at Eunhyuk for a while before pecking him on the lips.
"Master Xi would kill us if we don't get to work," Eunhyuk giggled. 
"I don't care," Donghae said and kissed his boyfriend.

"Are you heading out?," Suho aksed Sehun who was running around and finding his shoes. 
"Yep," Sehun huffed and quickly put on his shoes.
"You know you need to slow down, you have the whole day to see Luhan," Kai rolled his eyes.
"The sooner the better!," Sehun exclaimed and ran out of the door. 
"That guy," Suho sighed and shook his head. 

Sehun had ran all the way to Luhans mansion and saw him sitting down at the fountain.
"LUHAN," Sehun yelled and waved over. Luhan was shocked at the voice and turned around, he saw Sehun standing there and waving to him. Luhan blushed and his heart started to beat faster.
*Stop heart,* Luhan huffed and opened the gates.
"What's wrong?," Luhan asked nervously. 
"I just wanted to see you," Sehun smiled. Luhan pinked at what Sehun had said and took him over to the fountain to sit down. 
"Really?," Luhan grinned and played with the water. Sehun nodded and looked at the boy playing with water.
"You always loved water," He whispered. 
"What? How do you know that?," Luhans face was surprised.
"N-nothing," Sehun stuttered. 
"Hey Luhan what colour do you like?," He asked the boy who was busy playing with water.
"Hm? I like all colours! Like the rainbow! I've always wandered what it would look like on hair," Luhan eye smiled, making him look cute.
"O-Oh really now?," Sehun smiled back. Luhan nodded.
*Should I dye my hair rainbow?,* Sehun thought and touched his hair. For the past hour Sehun and Luhan were laughing and talking. 
*How I missed my baby dear,* Sehun looked at Luhan with a soft face.
"W-What?," Luhan said nervously. Sehun moved closer to Luhan, their faces were just centimetres apart. Luhans face was pink and his heart was beating fast.
"My baby deer, you really don't remember me," Sehun whispered. *Baby dee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter