Chapter 13.

You're the only one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan had arrived home and saw Donghae and Eunhyuk waiting for him at the front of the gates.
"Why are you two out here?," Luhan asked in confusion. 
"We have been told for you to wait out here till 6pm," Donghae said.
"WAIT 6PM? WAIT NO I HAVE THINGS TO DO AND WHY DO I HAVE TO STAY OUT HERE!," Luhan screamed, shocked.
"Your father is preparing something so we'll take you somewhere for now," Eunhyuk said and guided him to the car. 
"Wait this is too sudden," Luhan said and rubbed his temple. 
"I'm sorry sir but please bear with it," Donghae said before putting Luhan in the car. 
"Where are we going?," Luhan sighed and got in.
"Somewhere fun," Eunhyuk chirped. 
"Yeah sure...," Luhan yawned and plugged his earphones in his ear and listened to music.

"Are we there yet?," Luhan complained.
"For the tenth time Luhan, NO," Donghae sighed in frustration. Luhan pouted before laying down.
"I hate this," Luhan kicked his leg around and accidently kicking Donghaes chair making him jump.
"YAH XI LUHAN," He yelled at Luhan. 
"If I give you chocolate will you stop?," Donghae glared at Luhan.
"YEAH I WILL," Luhan chirped and snatched the chocolate from his butler.

"We're hereeee," Eunhyuk cheered and stopped the car near the beach.
"OH MY GOD FINALLY," Luhan yelled and raced out of the car.
"AH," Luhan said and fell over. 
"SIR," Donghae yelled and ran over to Luhan.
"Donghae," Luhan cried.
"OH MY GOD LUHAN ARE YOU OKAY?,"
"OH MY GOD DID YOU GET HURT,"
"WAIT LET ME GET A BANDAGE," 
"I have pins and needles," Luhan smiled and stuck his tongue out.
"Unbelievable," Donghae and Eunhyuk looked at him before leaving him sitting there on the road.
"YAH GUYS HELP ME UP, I CAN GET KILLED RIGHT NOW AND YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE TO SAVE ME," Luhan screamed and looked at the two figures on the beach.
"Wait till I can get up," He huffed and crossed his arms.


"Yah guys," Luhan ran to the two who were playing in the water.
"So you could finally walk now," Eunhyuk chuckled.
"Stop," Luhan said and kicked off his shoes and ran into the water.
"What's dad doing that we can't go in the house till 6pm?," Luhan said and played with the water.
"Don't you remember? Sehuns coming over so he had to prepare," Eunhyuk said.
"Yeah but why can't I be there," Luhan rolled his eyes.
"Don't question and just wait, it's nearly 6pm, should we get going?," Donghae said, looking at his watch.
"But we just got here," Eunhyuk pouted.
"Don't worry we can go next time," Donghae smiled and took them back to the car. 

-----------

"Finally home," Luhan yawned and lazily opened the front door. There greeting him was the whole mansion bright and there were deocrations on the wall and photos were also on the wall.
"W-What is this..," Luhan said shocked. Eunhyuk and Donghae soon came in and laughed their heads off.
"OH MY GOD LUHAN LOOK AT THIS," Donghae laughed and handed Luhan a picture. It was him posing on the couch.
"DON'T TOUCH THAT," Luhan hissed and snatched it away. 
"Oh Luhan you're back," His father came out.
"DAD WHY ARE MY BABY PHOTOS ON THE WALL, WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR HOUSE, WHY DID YOU SEND ME AWAY TILL 6PM," Luhan yelled at his father. 
"Calm down, Sehuns coming isn't he?," His father smiled.
"Yeah he is....I get the decoration bit but my baby photos with MeiMei?," Luhan tilted his head in confusion. His father shurgged before going back into the dining room.
"I'm going to wash up and put my stuff away," Luhan sighed and tiredly walk up the stairs.
"Poor baby," Donghae pouted.

-----------

The doorbell rang as Yongguk hurriedly opened the door. 
"Ah hello Sehun," He smiled. Sehun smiled back and bowed.
"Come in," He opened the door wider. Sehuns jaw dropped as he saw the decorations and his baby photos with Luhan. 
"W-What," He stuttered.
"I know, master has gone over board," Yongguk chuckled and lead him to the dining room. Sehun then saw Luhans father sitting at the dinging table with Luhan next to him looking grumpy.
"Anneyong Sehun," His father smiled at him, Sehun bowed down and forced a smile.
"Hi Sehun," Luhan brightened up and smiled at the younger. 
"Take a seat," His father gestured, Sehun awkwardly took a seat across from Luhan. 
"So how's life Sehun?," Luhans father asked Sehun.
"Ah it's fine," Sehun smiled. 
"But may I please ask you a question?," Sehun faced Luhans father. Luhans father gestured Sehun to go on.
"Why do you Luhans and my baby photos up?," He asked. Luhan looked at Sehun with a strange look.
"What do you m-," Luhan was cut off when his father raised a hand for him to stop talking, making Luhan pout. 
"It's both of your meeting aniversery, you both did it every year when you were little," His father drank his coffee.
"But father, I've only met Sehun this month," Luhan said. 
"Ani," His father shook his head.
"Donghae didn't tell you everything right?," Mr Xi turned to Sehun.
"I-I don't think so," He muttered.
"Well what if I tell you?," He raised an eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter