Chapter 1.

You're the only one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"LUHAN!,"  a little boy with brown hair ran to a honey colored hair boy. Luhan slowly lifted up his head and saw his best friend running up to him. 
"Sehun-ah," Luhan smiled in relief. Sehun noticed that Luhans eyes were droopy and sad.
"Luhan what's wrong?," Sehun asked worriedly and sat down next to Luhan. Luhan began to tremble and tears were forming in his eyes. 
"I-I'm moving to China today," he whispered softly but enough for Sehun to hear. Sehuns face saddened and his heart dropped.
"W-Why?," Sehun stuttered nervously.
"My father got a job there," Luhan looked away, tears running down his cheek. 
"W-Well we should do something fun, since it's your last day here," Sehun forced a smile and grabbed Luhans hand and dragged him over to the playground. 

After hours of playing, it was dark and it was time for Luhan to go.
"Luhan it's time to go," His driver said and pulled him away. Luhan looked at Sehun with a sad face and reached out for him.
"Appa wouldn't mind if I say goodbye to Sehunnie right?," Luhan looked up at his driver with big doe eyes. Mr Lee softly smiled at him and nodded. Luhan smiled and ran into Sehuns arms.
"I'm going to miss you," He whispered as Sehun hugged him close to him, not wanting to let him go. 
"Don't worry, just promise that we'll see each other again in the future," Sehun smiled at him, trying to not let his tears flow down. Luhan happily nodded. Sehun looked at the shorter boy in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter