Chapter 3.

You're the only one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two days since Luhan had visited his new school, he was now getting ready and trying to pick out his clothes.
*I don't know what to wear for my first day!,* Luhan groaned and rolled on the floor frustrated. 
*AH I'LL ASK DONGHAE OR EUNHYUK HYUNG,* Luhan smiled and sat up. 
"HYUNG," Luhan yelled and ran out of his room. He then saw his butler and driver sitting down at the dinning table.
"Yes sir?," Donghae stood up.
"I need help," Luhan pouted and clutched Eunhyuks arm and dragged both of them upstairs. They then arrived and saw pants, shirts, tanks, etc everywhere around his room.
"U-Um sir what is this?," Donghae looked at the messed up room.
"I-I can't pick out what to wear today," Luhan fiddled with his fingers. Donghae chuckled and patted his head.
"We'll help," Eunhyuk chirped. Luhan brightened up and let Donghae and Eunhyuk in.

Soon they found the perfect clothes for Luhan. 

"My arms feel exposed," Luhan muttered and held out his arms.
"Yeah thats because you always wear clothes that cover you up completely," Eunhyuk said and fixed his shirt. 
"Your arms are actually very flawless and milky," Dongahe looked at Luhans 
"There, now you have 10 minuets left before school starts, Donghae will drive you," He said and pushed Donghae out, Luhan quickly grabbed his backpack.

"Hyung will you stay with me at school?," Luhan asked his driver as they were on their way to Luhans new school.
"Minahe but I can't stay there with you," Donghae chuckled. Luhan pouted and sat on his seat quietly while playing his phone.
After a few minuets of driving they soon arrived in front of the school and the bell already rang.
"Sir run quickly, classes already started," Donghae said looking at his watch. Luhans eyes widened and quickly got out of the car and sprinted away. He didn't want to be late on his first day.
"I'll pick you up after school to get your suitcase!," He heard Donghae yell. 
Luhan then arrived in front of Yunhos office panting. 
"Oh Luhan?," Luhan turned around to see Yunho standing in front of him with a cup in his hand. Luhans honey hair was messed up and he was panting.
"Did you come late?," Yunho opened his office door and welcomes Luhan in.
"M-Mianheo...," Luhan hung his head down and gulped.
"No worries Luhan," Yunho chuckled.
"Here's your schedule," Yunho handed him his schedule. Luhan took it and looked at his time table.
"I'll take you to your class but try to find your way around school," Yunho took Luhans hand and dragged him to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter