Ending.

You're the only one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few months past after the incident. Everyone was doing fine and Bap were peacefully living together, as of 2pm, they lived happily together again, they often also visited Exo.
 

It was a warm afternoon and everyone was at Luhans mansion. They were playing and hanging out together, some in the living room, others at the backyard swimming pool, but as for Luhan and Sehun, they were in his room lying down next to eachother.
 

"Sehun-ah....we'll always be together right?," Luhan said quietly as his hands interwined with Sehuns.
"Of course," Sehun smiled as he slowly kissed Luhan lips, it was a soft and passionate kiss, making Luhan go crazy as his cheeks warms up. 
"You'll never leave me right? You'll never cheat on me right?," Luhan looked at his boyfriend.
"Yes Luhan, why are you asking me those questions," Sehun chuckled. 
"I'm scared that we'll be seperated again," Luhan muttered. Sehun looked at him with soft eyes and pulled him closer, making Luhans face snuggled in his chest and his arms around Luhans tiny waist.
"We won't I promise," Sehun whispered in the crook of Luhans neck.


"Oh would you look at that," They heard whispers from the door. Sehun and Luhan looked up and saw everyone at the door.
"The master of the mansion invited everyone here, but look what he's doing," Bap laughed.
"SORRY," Luhan blushed and kicked Sehun off the bed as Sehun hissed in pain.

"UTTER PERFECTION," Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter