Chunjoe special part 1.

You're the only one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Teentop were out buying their lunch while L.joe and Chunji were left a lone at the dorms. Chunji was lazily sitting on the couch and flipping through the channels.
"Chanhee hyung?," L.joe came out with messy hair and he was yawning. Chunji looked at the red head boy with a questioning face.
"Go wash up," Chunji muttered trying to avoid eye contact with L.joe. 
"Lets do something today," L.joe grinned and jumped next to the emotionless boy.
"Go somwhere?," Chunji looked at the latter who was stupidly grinning at him. 
"Then why don't you go with Luhan," Chunji rolled his eyes and walked to the kitchen. 
"But I want to spend time with you," He said and followed the boy to the kitchen.
"Go spend time with your precious Luhan," Chunji emphasized the Chinese boys name. L.joe eyes furrowed in confusion.
"Why would you mention his name?," L.joe tilted his head in confusion.
"Well you guys spend your time together a lot, you two look good together too," Chunji muttered the last part.
"Well you and Nickhun look good together, that's what everyone says," L.joe snapped back. Chunji stood there and glared at the shorter boy in front of him.
"You know that we have nothing going on between us," Chunji said.
"And it looks like nothings between us now huh?," L.joe hissed at Chunji.
"Whats up with you? Nickhun and I are just close friends, ever since we became close you've done nothing except avoiding me and not talking to me," Chunji shot back pissed off.
"Well who wouldn't? Someones boyfriend is going around hanging out with another guy and spends less time with their boyfriend," L.joe was on the verge of tears. 
"I'm sorry okay? I have been having problems," Chunji sighed and looked at L.joe.
"Problems?...problems with us right?," L.joe whispered as tears ran down his cheek.
"No it's no-," Chunji began but was interrupted by L.joe.
"Liar! It's all lies.....," L.joe sobbed and ran up to his room whist knocking over the vase. 
*CRASH*
"WAIT L.JOE," Chunji tried to stop l.joe but he already slammed and locked his door. Tears ran down Chunjis face as he slid against the wall and sobbed. Chunji then dialed a number.

"Yobsaeyo?,"

"H-Hyung I need to talk to you right now," Chunjis voice rasped out.

"Chanhee what's wrong, are you okay?," The worried voice spoke.

"Gwenchana, just meet me at the cafe we used to go to now," Chunji whispered and hung up. He sat up and then headed to the cafe.

L.joe heard the front door open and close, he curiously looked out the window and saw Chunji heading out somewhere.
"Of course he would leave to see Nickhun," L.joe cried, he sat at the corner of his room and hugged his knees to his chest while sobbing.

Chunji opened the door to the cafe, he saw workers rushing around trying to take peoples order. He then spotted his favourite hyung in the corner of the cafe waving to him.
"Nickhun hyung," Chunji smiled and went over. He pulled the chair opened and sat down.
"So what's bothering you?," Nickhun asked and sent Chunji a worried gaze as he saw his dongsaengs teared stained face. 
"Well...it's about L.joe and I," The latter muttered and hung his head down.  
"What happened? As far as I know, you two are a well known couple without having fights a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter