Chapter 19.

You're the only one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Normal life gone," Baekhyun sang with a dull expression as he sat down in another cell. 
"Why do we keep getting caught?," Kai whined. 
"Sorry," L.joe bit his lips in guilt.
"No worries," Suho sighed.
"Where's Daehyun and the others when we need them," Cap said quietly.
"They got caught too," Chunji said making them shocked.
"BWOH?! Aish," Exo and Teentop sighed.
 

 

*Flashback*

"HYUNG," Wooyoungs smile widened when he saw his friends inside thie cell.
"Wooyoung-ah," They all smiled and hugged their long lost member.
"I missed you guys so much," Wooyoungs tears were streaming down his cheeks as he hugged s tightly.
"Took you guys long enough," Wooyoung smiled at them softly.
"Mianhe," They grinned.
"Wooyoung," Wooyoung turned around and saw his boyfreind standing there. Wooyoung said nothing and just ran to Jun.k, engulfing him i a big hug.
"I'm sorry I took so long," Jun.k muttered in the crook of his neck.
"Gwenchana, because you're here now," Wooyoung kissed Jun.k and pulled away. 
"That wasn't enough," Jun.k grumbled.
"Well too bad," Wooyoung stuck tongue out at Jun.k.

"Guys this is Sehun," Wooyoung introduced his cellmate who was standing behind them awkwardly.
"Anneyong," 2pm smiled at the boy. Sehuns eyes widened, it was those guys from the house.

"Y-You," Sehun stuttered and pointed at them, slowly backing away. 
"It's you," Their eyes also widened.
"Who know each other?," Wooyoung tilted his head in confusion.
"How could I not," Sehun spat and glared at them.
"He touched my boyfriend and nearly killed my friend," Sehun hissed. Wooyoungs eyes widened and looked back at his friends.
"Is that true?," Wooyoung said quietly.
"You touched someone elses boyfriend?," Wooyoung nervously said to Jun.k.
"Yes, but please let me explain," Jun.k looked up at Wooyoung.
"No," Wooyoung backed away from his boyfriend.
"Please hyung, listen to us," Junho begged. Wooyoung trusted them and stood there in silience. So 2pm took this chance to talk.

"It's true that I touched Sehuns boyfriend, it's true that I nearly killed my brother. But there was a reason, it was my father, he said that I had to end our relationship, but I didn't listen to him and disobeyed his orders. So that day when you got kidnapped, it was my fault. Changjo tried reasoning with out father but father said that his oldest son was gay and was a disgrace to our family, but he didn't know that Changjo had a boyfriend too so Changjo dated his lover...but instead I lost mine. Father had been blackmailing me to do bad things to them or else he would kill you, I didn't mean any harm to Teentop and Exo, it was atcually a pain to hurt all of my friends," Jun.k said and looked at Wooyoungs face who was expressionless.

What they didn't know was that Teentop and Exo were hiding behind the wall, listening to his every words. Before Jun.k could continue, guards all rushed in. 
"GET THEM," One of them yelled and charged to Teentop and Exo. They didn't know what to do but before they could escape, the guards tied them up and took them away.
"LET GO DAMMIT," L.joe yelled and trashed around. 
"Sehun," Kai looked back at the cell before disappearing with the guards.

"Hyungs," Sehun gasped and ran to the cell gate but saw them being taken away.
"We'll come back for you," Suho yelled as he disappeared.
*Please do,* Sehun hung his head low, tears threatening to come down. 
"We need to get them back," Sehun hissed. 

 

*End of Flashback*

"It's so hot in here," Baekhyun fanned himself.
"They could at least treat us with care," Chanyeol pouted.
"Yah, wouldn't 2pm escape with Wooyoung and Sehun safely? Since they got in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter