Chapter 4.

You're the only one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was lying on his bed, remembering what had happened at school, he instantly blushed and covered his face with his hands, frustrated. 

*Flashback*

"Oh Sehun," Luhan whispered, surprised.
"Hello Luhan," He smiled and moved closer.
"U-Um hello?," Luhan squeaked and tried to escape. 
"Sorry but I don't know you and you're suddenly pinning me against the wall?," He said and pushed Sehun off. 
"Don't know me?," Sehuns eyes hardened and looked at Sehun. 
"No this is the first day I've met you," Luhan rolled his eyes and was about to leave. Before Luhan could leave Sehun grabbed his wrist and turned him around.
"You....you really don't remember me?," Hurt filled Sehuns eyes. 
"W-Wait, I didn't mean to offend you," Luhan stuttered with an apologetic look. 
*You were always so kind,* Sehun smiled softly. 
"Luhan, when have you lost your first kiss?," Sehun whispered and looked into Luhans eyes. Luhans eyes widened as he blushed.
"W-Well....I'm not sure, but father said I lost my first kiss with you...," Luhan muttered and covered his mouth. 
"So he still remembers me?," Sehun grinned.
"B-Bwoh? How should I know, I don't even know you, I also don't know what you two are talking about," Luhan muttered. Sehun pulled Luhan into a hug, his hands s around Luhans small waist.
"But you were the one who kissed me first Luhan," Sehun smirked down at Luhan. 
"Impossible," Luhan hissed and backed away.
"But it is," Sehun smiled and pulled Luhan closer.
"Will this trigger your memory?," Sehun whispered and planted his lips on the shorters. Luhans eyes widened as his heart started to beat 10 times faster. Shocked, he stood there doing nothing as Sehun continued to kiss him. 
Luhan snapped out of it and immedietly pushed Sehun away, Luhan looked at Sehun with shocked eyes before running out of the bathroom. 

*Flashback end*

"GARH I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE," Luhan screamed and sat up. Maids and butlers heard the scream and looked at one another with shocked faces.
"Need fresh air," Luhan muttered and went downstairs. As he went downstairs he saw his closet butlers doing their work.
"Donghae hyung, Eunhyuk hyung, I'm gonna go out," Luhan said to them. They both looked up at him. 
"Sir it's too dangerous, let one of the bodygaurds come with you," Donghaes eyebrows knitted together.
"Or I can come to supervise you," Eunhyuk voluteered.
"No you're staying here and doing your work," Donghae hissed at him as Eunhyuk pouted.
"I don't need any supervission, I'm not 12 anymore hyung," Luhan rolled his eyes. Donghae sighed and thought for a while.
"Luhan your father will be very up-," Donghae began but got cut off when Luhan ran out of the door.
"THANK YOU HYUNG," Luhan yelled and waved back before running off. 
"YAH XI LUHAN," Donghae yelled shocked and bewildered. 
"Just let him have fun," Eunhyuk said and dusted the book shelf. Donghae glared at Eunhyuk.
"You. Back to work," He instructed.
"Yongguk, Zico, go follow the sir and make sure he doesn't get hurt," Donghae said to the two who were at the counter drinking coffee. They both nodded and sped out, following Luhan. 


"Ahhh this feels nice," Luhan stretched and laid down under a tree in a park. Luhan looked up at the sky before closing his eyes peacefully. 
*I feel like an old man,* He thought and started to feel sleepy. Right before Luhan could fall asleep completely a soccer ball hit his face, hard.
"AW WHAT THE ," Luhan yelled and covered his face. 
"OMO MIANHE, GWENCHANA?," Someone yelled and ran up to Luhan. 
"Ugh does it look like I am?," Luhan groaned and held his face in pain. 
"Here let me look," The stranger said and gently took Luhans hands out of his face. Luhans face was red and his eye was swollen. As the boy was inspecting Luhans face, Luhan took the opportunity to look at the stranger. He had blonde hair, pink lips, flawless milky skin and nice eyes.
"Wait here, I'll go get some ice for your eye," He smiled and ran off to the nearest chemist. Luhan sat there holding eye in pain. As Luhan touched his eye, he hissed in pain.
"BACK," Luhan turned around and saw the red head running back. 
"Here place this on your eye," He sat down in front of Luhan and handed him the ice. 
"U-Uh...," Luhan stuttered and stared at the stranger.
"T-Thank you," Luhan muttered. 
"No probl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter