Chapter 17.

You're the only one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You'll have a new cellmate soon," The man smirked as he stood in front of the cell. The boys ear perked up and turned to the old man. 
"It'll be interesting, since you haven't seen anyone or been outside for 2 years," He smirked. 
"I don't need a cellmate," He grunted and turned to face the wall. 
"But it would be fun," The man chuckled. 
"Fun? What, you toturing two boys fun?," The young boy laughed. 
"Watch your mouth boy," He hissed back. The teenage boy turned around and leaned his back on the wall. 
"How about no," He smirked at the old man. The man glared at him before turning away. 
"Your cellmate will be coming this afternoon," He said before walking off.

 

--------------------

"Sir please wake up," A blond man shook Luhan. Luhan grunted and turned the other way.
"Donghae was right, he is hard to wake up," The man huffed. The man got on top of Luhan and grabbed his cheeks. 
"Uwah," Luhan squearmed and opened his eyes. Luhans eyes widened when he saw an unknown man in a black suit on top of him.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Luhan screamed and pushed the man off. 

"Ow what the , what was that for sir?," He complained and rubbed his head.
"W-WHO ARE YOU, W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM," Luhan screamed. 
"I'm one of the workers here in the mansion, you may have not seen me around because I usually work in the backyard," The blond man said before standing up and bowing. 
"Ah," Luhans mouth formed an 'o'. 
"Anyway what are you doing in my room?," He sighed as he stood up from the bed. 
"Your father sent me to wake you up, my name's Jo Youngmin and I shall you to your fathers work place," Youngmin bowed to Luhan.
"You don't need to bow," Luhan panicked as Youngmin laughed. 

--------------------

"Yah Oh Sehun wake up," D.O shook Sehun awake. Sehun then shot up and turned to his hyung.
"WOAH ," D.O yelled and fell back on his .
"What," Sehun yawned.
"U-Um nothing," D.O stuttered and ran outside.
"What's up with him," Sehun scratched his head. Without thinking he didn't wash up and just went outside like that.

"Hey Sehun what w-," Suho began but got cut off when he say Sehun. 
"HOLY DUCK," Suho screamed.
"What's with everyone and screaming when they see me," Sehun rolled his eyes. Kai and Chanyeol then walked in beside eachother looking for the maknae.
"Hey aren't you going to see Lu- OMG WHAT THE IS THAT," Chanyeol yelled and jumped in shock. 
"What's what?," Kai turned and saw Sehun. 
"That's a...........WTF SEHUN IS THAT YOU," Kai cupped Sehuns cheek. 
"YAH STOP IT," Sehun hissed and slapped Kais hands away.
"Sehun you should go wash up," Kris laughed. 
"Yah Yah lets send Luhan a picture," Chen whispered to Chanyeol. Chanyeol agreed as they snuck up behind Sehun.

*Tap Tap*

Sehun turned around and greeting him was a flash of a camera. 
"What the ," Sehun hissed and rubbed his eyes.
"OH YEAH, UTTER PERFECTION," Chen cheered and looked at the picture.
"Send to Luhan," Chanyeol laughed.
"YAH HYUNGS DON'T," Sehun hissed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter