Chapter 9

Jumping into an Alternate World
Please log in to read the full chapter

~*Chaemin's POV*~


 

"Chae! Chaemin! Time to get up!" Hayoung's voice echoed in my ears waking me up, I groaned lightly, I was still sleepy, but oh well I wouldn't want her to drag me out a day ago. I shuddered at the memory, sitting up straight, "I'm up!" I exclaimed while raising a hand up and waving it.

"Good~ Lay will you this morning to the place where we usually eat~" Hayoung beamed as she climbed down the ladder, "See ya!" She said as she transformed into her wolf form and ran off, I really admired her fur color, it was a pretty shade of grey.

  I stretched, getting hopping out of the leaf weaven bed that I had gotten used to. Though it still surprises me that I survived with out technology most of the while, since I was an I.T student, I had to use the computer most of the time. Deciding that it's still really early since Hayoung always woke me up early, I decided to wash up by the near by stream.    

Feeling refreshed already, I waited patiently for Lay to come by and pick me up, or how Hayoung would have put it, ''. Soon a familiar figure started to approach the tree house, it was Lay in his human form. "Lay! You're finally here~" I beamed, not knowing why I sounded extra happy, I dont know there was just always something about Lay that I could pin my finger on it.

"Let's go.." Lay mumbled rather too quietly that I assumed he just said 'Let's go'.  "Alright then~!" I grinned as we both started walking to the Eating grounds, which I assumed was 20 or 30 minutes away on foot, but when on a wolf's back it would be 10 minutes or maybe 15 minutes but since I'm with Lay today, I guess

Please log in to read the full chapter