Chapter 35

Jumping into an Alternate World
Please log in to read the full chapter

**Thank you to all that have been subscribed right now~ <3 And thank you for all your awesome comments too! Now you all may read~

~*Chaenin's POV*~

  I was still being dragged along the path by Hamin when I heard a faint howl, I turned my head around only to be slapped by Hamin. "Keep walking" He muttered as I kept my head down and continued to walk until we reached the cave.   "It's inside this cave isn't it?" The man with the scars asked. I didn't answer and kept my head low. "He asked you a question!" Hamin said as he tugged harshly on my arm. "Argh, nevermind her if she would not answer, drag her inside", the man said. Hamin nodded his head once and started to drag me in.   Once we were in the cave the man started to laugh hysterically, "The tree! Look at it, it's dying!" The man laughed evilly. Hamin threw me across the cave causing to make me hit the rocky walls. I winced in pain when I landed on the cold dirt. I stared at the man with a glare, who gave me an evil grin. I noticed him pull out something from his pocket.   It was a round orb, it was small and black. "What's that for?" I questioned afraid of what he was going to do to the tree. "Silly girl, you'll find out sooner or later" He grimaced as he circled the tree as if he was looking for something. I just kept my head down, I felt so hopeless right now. Exo M and K might be asleep right now, and they don't even know this is happening.  

While the man aimlessly looked around the tree for something, I glanced at Hamin who was standing still. "H-Hamin", I managed to whisper. He must've heard me cause he turned around

Please log in to read the full chapter