Trust

Love Again

"And one and two and three and four and... Nononono!"

"Ouch!"

You fell hard down on your side causing your choreographer to give himself a face palm. Taemin came over to you and helped you up while giggling at how silly you looked.

"Darling, you really need to work on your flexibility. I don't understand why you just can't get the moves right." Your choreographer started complaining. You just kept quiet, a little embarrassed to be scolded infront of Taemin. 

"Mianhaeyo.." You said softly. Your choreographer simply sighed. "I need a break. Take five!" And he walked out of the room.

"Ouch.. That really hurts." You whined to Taemin while rubbing your arm. "Thank god he gave us a break." 

"But he was right, you know. You need to work out on your flexibility." Taemin adviced. You groaned. "I know, I know.." Then he smiled at your childishness. "Come here." 

You went to him and he rubbed your arm for you like you were a spoilt child. You smiled widely at him in a way of saying 'thank you'. After a while, you both walked out to get a drink, talking the whole way.

Yeah, you and Taemin were pretty close by now. It had been a week since you told him about your problems with Minho and Jonghyun, and he always does his best to cheer you up. You really appreciated it, and try your best to be cheerful around him.

"I want a soda." You said to him, making him frown. "Soda isn't good for your health you know. Especially while training."

You pouted cutely at him. He chuckled and walked to the drinks counter to get your drinks. After a little while, he came back with two glasses of juice. "I guess juice would do fine as well.." You said to him boredly. He giggled and sat down. "That's a good girl."

"Yeah, she is. And pretty too." 

You blushed, and panicked a little. 'Who the hell said that?' You thought while turning around, and saw, yeah, you guessed it. Minho.

Minho took his seat beside Taemin, facing you, and smiled. "Hey."

You looked down, trying to avoid looking at him. 'Damn, I'm pretty sure he saw me blush.' You thought nervously. 

"No 'hi's for me?" Taemin looked at his hyung with raised eyebrows, making Minho laugh. "Hello maknae!" He said while ruffling Taemins hair teasingly. You played with your juice straw in the glass, turning it, bending it, trying to act calm.

"Taemin oppa, we should hurry." You said, giving Taemin an I-dont-want-to-be-here look. At first Taemin just stared at you blurredly, but then he understood. "Uh, yeah. We should." 

"Why? Someone trying to avoid me?" Minho raised an eyebrow amusingly at you. You didn't say a word. "Hyung, she's tired." Taemin tried to back you up.

"She doesn't look tired." Minho stated, still looking at you. 

"She is. We were dancing just now."

"I thought you guys were doing vocals."

"No. We were dancing."

Minho smirked. "Yeah, I'll pretend I believe you."

"I'm not lying hyung." 

"Lets go." You said and got up suddenly, looking at Taemin. He nodded and got up as well, excusing himself. You were forced to walk around the table towards the café exit, and pass by Minho, so you kept looking the other way to avoid his face. But suddenly he grabbed your arm, making you gasp and turn to look at him instinctively.

"I love you." He uttered softly. Taemin looked back at you when he heard the words Minho said, his eyes growing wide. You ignored Minho and pulled your hand away, disgusted. Then continued walking away, leaving Minho behind staring at you.

"_____-ah!" He suddenly shouted, making everybody look at him, then at you. "I'm never giving up on you! I really love you!" 

Taemin and you quickly walked out, feeling embarrassed with Minho's crazy confession. Thats was probably the craziest thing Minho had ever done, and you were pretty shocked yourself. You cursed under your breath.

"Hyung is crazy." Taemin exclaimed, feeling annoyed. You sighed in agreement, then looked down sadly. "If he really loves me, he would stop being so childish and let me go."

Dance practice continued as normal, except you were a little bit unfocused. Okay, not a little bit. Very unfocused. 

"Stay focused! Watch me carefully. Left, right, right, left, left. Understand?" Your choreographer explained to you about the dance steps. He was repeating the same step for at least 5 times now. You watched him, but your mind wasn't there. "Do you understand?" He asked again in a harder tone, making you hesitate. 

"Uh, yeah. Um. Left, right...left-"

"RIGHT!" He shouted. "How many times do I have to repeat this!? You're not focusing! Focus! Focus!!" Then he grabbed his own hair and ruffled it roughly with a growl of frustration. You squeaked. "Mianhaeyo.."

"Listen, if you can't do even this single step properly, if you can't FOCUS properly, you won't be able to debut anytime soon. Understand!? I will not let you debut until you are perfectly ready. But with this attitude, you will NEVER be ready!" He scolded harshly. You held back your tears, only looking down so that he won't see them.

Taemin stood beside you, feeling sorry for you, but he couldn't do anything to help.

It was getting late. Practice was over, so Taemin offered to give you a ride home. But you rejected, saying that you'll be fine alone. You took your car and drove back to your apartment, crying in the car. When you reached your apartment, you tossed your bag onto the bed and went for a shower. 

Taemin entered the SHINee dorm, worrying non-stop about you. He sent you a text to ask if you were alright, then headed to the shower.

After a warm bath, he came out, seeing Minho and Onew on the couch watching tv, and greeted them. Then he went into his room to check his phone. Luckily you replied. 

Taemin's POV

I'm glad she's fine. She must be really stressed out about everything that's going on around her. Damn, Minho hyung. Why is he so stubborn?

I walked out of my room and saw Minho hyung still on the couch, but alone. "Where's Jinki hyung?" I asked. He looked at me. "He went out. He wanted to buy some fried chicken."

"And the others?" I asked again, just realising that they weren't around.

"Jonghyun hyung, I don't know. Key, buying groceries, Jinki hyung, buying chicken." He replied, purposely repeating about Onew hyung. I nodded and sat beside him.

His phone vibrated, and he looked pretty excited to see who sent him a message. "Ugh." He sighed when he looked at the screen. "Damn you promotion message." He cursed. 

"Why, we're you expecting someone else?" I teased.

"Yeah."

"Who?"

"My girlfriend." Hyung said proudly. I stared at him for a moment, before asking. "Who?"

"_____-ah."

I sighed. Not this again. "Since when was she your girlfriend?" I asked sarcastically. He grinned at me and fell back on the couch. "Since two weeks ago."

"Hyung. You know she doesn't like you." I blurted out, feeling a quite annoyed with him.

"She loves me Taemin-ah. She just doesn't know it yet." 

God, he is such an idiot. "You can clearly see that she is very irritated by you." I argued. He kept smiling, looking up at the ceiling with his hands behind his head. "Taemin-ah, she will fall for me soon enough. I'll make sure she does."

"Hyung, she doesn't love you, and she won't ever do if you keep doing this to her."

Hyung got up, and looked at me with an unsatisfied look on his face. "I'll make her mine, and nothing is going to stop me."

"If you truly love her, you'll let her go." I sternly stated.

"I truly love her, that's why I'm not letting her go." 

I got up, anger starting to build in me. "Your killing her hyung. She's suffering so much because of you. She can't focus anymore because of your stupid threats. You would be the reason if she doesn't debut. She HATES you!!"

A loud thud was heard and I fell to the ground. Within seconds I could feel a terrible pain on my left cheek and liquid flowing out of my mouth. I looked up at him, shocked. He looked back at me, his breath heavy in anger, his eyes full of hate. I stood up quickly, not wanting to be the defeated one in this fight. I raised my hand, aiming for his face.

"Stop!" 

We both turned to see Onew hyung looking at us. "What's wrong with you two?!" He came to us and hit our foreheads hard.

"Oww!" We both whined.

We received some good, hard scolding from leader hyung that night.