SHINee

Love Again

You park your car infront of the SM building. "Another new day." You thought in your head.

As you entered the building, you search for your friends. They should be here earlier since they were supposed to, and they always are. Then you spot a famaliar face. 

"Annyeong Onew oppa!" You greeted with a little bow. He looked at you with a smile. "Annyeong. You're early today." You looked around, no one else was there.

"Where are the others?" You asked since you couldn't spot the other guys. Onew shrugged, "I'm not sure. I think they're probably late today." 

You pouted. SHINee members never usually come late. If they are, it means that you won't get to see them until afternoon. Well, at least Onew is here with you. Suddenly you here a small creaking sound behind you. Onew, who was infront of you, looked like he was trying to hide a smile. At that point you knew something was going to happen. But by the time you could think about turning around, you felt a pair of hands grip your shoulders. 

"BOO!!!" 

All the SHINee members jumped behind you and shouted together, causing you to jump and scream. They all started laughing, and after a brief moment, so did you. 'These dorky kids' you thought to yourself. "Did you see her face?" Onew said, trying to mimic your shocked face and then laughing again. "Pabo!" You scolded them, but you still couldn't help smiling.

You all walked together to their recording room. Your vocal coach hadn't arrived yet, so you decided to stick with these big guys for awhile. "Hey, did you guys hear? About the next 'we got married' season?' Key started talking, "I heard that one of a SHINee member is going to be picked again." 

"Mwo? Jjinjja? I thought only one member of one group would get chosen for that. Didn't Taemin already go?" Minho said in shock. Jonghyun looked at Key, "Yah, where did you hear that?"

"Well you know me." Key boasted. "I know everything."

"Yeah," you teased, "everything that NEVER happens" everybody started laughing except Key, who looked defeated. Minho tapped his hand on Key's shoulder, "You should try to listen to her more." He said while smiling, then turning to you and giving you a wink. You just smiled back.

When you all reached the recording room, SHINee's manager was already waiting inside. You didn't want to disturb, so you stopped outside the room and waved at them. As Taemin was about to enter, he stopped infront of you. "Sorry you walked all the way here, only to have to walk back alone." He apologized as if it was his fault. You laughed softly. "Its okay, its not even your fault."

"But I feel bad." Taemin looked at you with a sorry face. "Don't look at me like that. You look so pitiful." You joked. He laughed and went in.

Jonghyun, who was behind him looked at you and smiled. Suddenly he put his hand on your shoulder and came very close to you. He leaned closer to you, his lips close to your ear. You froze in shock for a moment. 'Is this really happening? Is he going to tell me the words I've been waiting for? What should I do?' Your thoughts clouded your mind. Closing your eyes, you waited for something to happen.

"I hope you won't get scared on the way and cry for me to be your bodyguard again" Jonghyun said softly with an evil grin, then laughed out loud. You looked at him as he entered the room giggling like an idiot. But at that moment, you felt more idiotic than how he looked. 

Hours passed as you were practising on your vocals. Your coach, Mrs. Yoo, wasn't in a good mood, so you had put up a lot with complains and naggings. She kept asking you to repeat the same lines again and again, claiming that you just can't get the pitch right. She obviously just didn't want to think about the other parts of the song, so she made you repeat the same part. You just had to tolerate her temper. 

After what it seemed like forever, you decided to excused yourself to the toilet. You needed some time to escape from her temper for awhile. The moment you stepped out of the room, it felt like heaven. As you walked a little further, you coincidently stumbled across Minho.

"Oh, ____. What are you doing here?" He asked. You wanted to ask him the same thing. But you weren't feeling good. In fact, you were angry and down because of Mrs. Yoo.

You started complaining about her to Minho, how you felt so annoyed with her today. You just needed to let out your frustration to someone. Minho patiently listened. After you finished, you gave a big sigh of relieve. Thank god Minho was a good listener. He calmed you down and told you to be patient. But you did notice something about him recently.

You didn't want to be judgemental or anything, but you noticed recently that he was acting a little unusual with you. And you weren't very comfortable with that. Minho is a really nice and good person, but he holds your hand and gazes in your eyes sometimes, making you feel a little awkward. 

You then shake your head and brush off your thoughts. Maybe he's just trying to be a closer friend, or wants to make you feel close to him. But yet, you couldn't convince yourself about his good intentions.

"Something wrong?" Minho asked when he saw you shake your head. You looked at him nervously, "No! No, nothing at all." You quickly shot a smile. "I better get back to Mrs. Yoo. She might be waiting for me. I don't want to make her mood worse." You excused yourself and walked away, leaving Minho blank and confused. 

'Why am I so uncomfortable around him suddenly? Something about him scares me.' You thought to yourself while walking to your practicing room. Your instincts to feel more aware around him were strong. 'Maybe i should follow them.' You thought.