Company

Love Again

As the days went by, it became harder for you to see Jonghyun. Its like he keeps avoiding you, not wanting to see you anymore. Now and then you do spot him with the other guys, but when you try to aproach them, he gives an excuse to go somewhere else. Even if he doesn't, he would just keep quiet at you.

"You okay?" Taemin asked you while you sat dazed in the dance room. Your dance choreographer hadn't arrived yet, so it was just you and Taemin inside. Looking at him, you nodded your head and thinly smiled as he took his seat beside you.

"You don't look like you're okay." He said. "I don't want to be nosey, but as your friend, I'm quite curious." You glanced at him and sighed. "It's nothing. Just a little misunderstanding." You tried to convince him. 

"It's about Jonghyun isn't it?" 

You looked at him, flinching a little at the name he mentioned."I noticed some tension between you two." He said. You kept quiet. 

"Do want to tell me about it?"

Silence.

Suddenly the door creaked as your dance choreographer entered. Practise begun as normal. The whole time you couldn't focus, and you choreographer had to keep repeating the moves to make you understand. Luckily he was patient. After a whiile, he decided to give you both a short break to freshen up yourselves. 

"You wanna go grab a drink?" Taemin invited you with a sweet smile. You nodded.

"Sorry bout just now. I guess I was a little pushy." He said while you both walked downstairs. "Nahh, it's okay." You replied casually. "I just don't usually tell anyone my problems. Except.." You paused. "..except Jonghyun oppa." You looked down, not sure what feeling was building inside of you. Taemin just nodded.

When you looked at him, you felt guilty suddenly. He was trying to be nice, trying to help you. He just wanted to make you feel better. But what could you do? You didn't want to let out your personal problems. You stayed silent with him. 

You both got your drinks and had a seat near the drink counter. Taemin started talking to you about the dance choreography and rhythm movements. As you two were discussing, you suddenly felt two hands grab your shoulders from behind, causing you to jump. 

"Hey jagi!" Minho greeted cheerfully. You frowned. "Who said you could call me that?"

Minho shrugged. "Oh come on. It suits you. And I like the sound of it when I call you that." he winked, taking his seat beside you. Rolling your eyes, you turned back to Taemin to continue your conversation about the dance choreography. Minho listened the conversation and started frowning. "What kind of choreography is this?" He asked us. "It's a romance song, almost ballad. So the dance is like that too." Taemin replied. Minho raised his eyebrows. "Yah, you better don't get to personal with my girl." He warned him .

You looked at Minho in disgust. Did he just call you 'his girl'? Oh no. No no no no no! That wasn't part of the deal. You got up angrily and looked at him. "Nobody said I was 'your girl' Minho!" You said out loud causing some other people to look. You were angry. "Taemin oppa, lets go." Minho stared at you in shock as you walked away with furious steps beside Taemin.

"I can't believe he said that. Calling me 'jagi' was bad enough, but I let it go. But when he said 'my girl', i swear I could have given him a punch on his nose!" You grumbled beside Taemin, who kept quiet, letting you let out your anger. Suddenly both of you heard your name being called. You turned around, seeing Minho catch up with both of you. 

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry!" He sighed. "Don't be mad. I won't call you that again. Okay?" 

You turned around to face him with your annoyed expression. "I remember telling you that I am not your girlfriend. You're not suppose to treat me like your girlfriend. I'm not your girl, I'm not your 'jagi'. And I'm definitely not falling for you if you keep doing this. You wanted a chance, fine, I'm giving it to you. But don't over-do it."

Minho just kept quiet as you turned and walked away, tugging Taemin along with you.

You both reached the dance room earlier than your choreographer. Feeling annoyed, stressed, angry, you slide your back down the wall and sit against it with your face buried between your knees with a big groan. "Why are boys so stupid!?"

"Thanks for that."

You looked up and saw Taemin smiling at you. You covered your mouth in shock. "S..sorry. I didn't mean you.." You said apologetically. He chuckled and sat beside you. "It's alright." You looked down again and blew a small sigh. Just then, your choreographer entered the room and practice continued as normal.

It was 7.00pm when practice ended, and it was getting dark. You and Taemin walked out to your car, when you both realized that it was raining. The downpour was heavy, and to make things worse, neither of you had an umbrella. "Great." You mumbled.

"I guess we'll have to stay here for awhile." Taemin said as he looked up at the dark clouds. You sighed and went back in the building to sit down. He sat beside you. 

You both stayed silent for a moment. Until he broke the ice. "So, what happened just now actually? With Minho hyung?"

You flinched at the sudden question. Then looked down with your hands clasped together, gulping a little. Taemin just looked at you, expecting and answer. You lost.

You told him everything. Something you never knew you would have done. You explained how you wanted to talk to Jonghyun, but failed because of Minho. You told him how Minho kept on bugging you to give him a chance. You told him about how Jonghyun started ignoring you for no apparent reason. You told him everything. 

Taemin just listened silently and patiently, nodding his head several times. You didn't even realise when you had started crying. Tears formed so quickly when you mentioned Jonghyun's name. You were so frustrated and disappointed with him. All your feelings that you kept inside finally were let loose. You pulled out a tissue from the tissue box on the table beside you and wiped your tears. 

Taemin put his hand on yours and gave you an assuring squeeze. You looked at him smiling at you. You smiled back. Suddenly, you felt so much better. All your negative feelings were gone. Like a big heavy burden over your shoulders disappeared. 

"Thanks oppa." 

"For what?" He asked.

"For making me feel so much better."