Cheers

Love Again

Jonghyun came into the SHINee dorm rather loudly, banging the door behind him as it closed and standing there infront the whole group and you. He wore an expression that showed anger. Everybody looked at him, expecting him to say something. But he just kept silent and narrowed his eyes sharply towards every member one by one before looking at you. 

Then he smirked. "He said yes."

The whole room cheered, including you until Jonghyun suddenly grabbed your waist and carried you in the air, twirling you around with his strong arms. You screamed at first, but then laughed when he placed you on your feet gently and hugged you tightly. The other members laughed along and patted the vocalist's back, congratulating the both of you.

It had been two weeks since you and Jonghyun had started dating. You told your parents about it and he told his. Both sides were happy bout the news and supported your relationship completely. But there was one person that the both of you feared telling. SHINee's manager. 

If he says no, then it's a no. It was a nerve wrecking thing to do, telling him. And Jonghyun was incharge of that. Luckily, things went the way it was supposed to.

"I can't believe he said yes!" Taemin exclaimed, clearly excited about the news. "Are you going to announce it to the world?"

"Relax, maknae." Minho said, ruffling his younger's hair. "Let them take their time and decide."

"Though I think it won't be a good idea." Key suddenly said. Everyone turned to him before Taemin asked. "Why not?"

"I agree with Kibum." Onew said before turning to Jonghyun. "The whole world could know. But there are some fans out there who aren't going to be happy about the news. Especially those sasaengs. People might start hating on her."

"And.. She's a trainee. A trainee that's going to debut soon. If they know about this relationship and get haters, it's going to affect her career." Key added. "If you want to announce it, at least do it after her debut."

The whole dorm went silent for a moment before Jonghyun nodded his head. Then everyone else had an exchange of nodding heads towards each other.

"But we still should celebrate. How bout we all go out for dinner?" Minho suggested, receiving agreements from everyone else including you. "That's a good idea. We should go eat somewhere for dinner." Onew chimed in, excited for his chicken dish already.

"Lets have seafood!" Taemin cheered without thinking and looked at Onew, who squinted his eyes back to the maknae. "Chicken."

"Seafood, please."

"Seafood shops don't have chicken."

"But seafood is yummy." Taemin whined while the other members rolled their eyes.

"Okay, okay. I will decide what we'll have tonight." Minho cut in through the funny argument. "Cause it's my treat."

The whole room placed their eyes on him. "Really?" Key blurted before coming back to his senses. "I mean, that's great! Isn't it great hyung?" He turned to Jonghyun who smiled amusingly. "Yeah it is."

 

Minho had a table reserved for six at a posh restaurant. "Thanks Minho." Jonghyun, who seemed to have come out of nowhere, said before they entered the restaurant while placing his hand on Minho's shoulder.

"No problem, hyung." He responded before stopping to look at his elder. "I guess I owe you."

Jonghyun stopped too, looking back at Minho with a sheepish smile. "Thanks. I really appreciate it."

"Not coming in?" You asked when you noticed the two boys standing just outside the restaurant entrance. Jonghyun looked at you and almost nodded, taking a step, but Minho quickly said. "Just give us a moment."

You looked at Jonghyun, then at Minho and nodded before entering the building to join with the other boys.

Minho turned to look at Jonghyun again. "I'm sorry about everything, okay."

"Didn't we talk about this already?" Jonghyun asked, feeling a little awkward. But Minho smiled. "Not really. This time I'm apologizing for all the trouble I caused."

"So you KNOW how much trouble you caused." Jonghyun joked, making Minho chuckle lightly. "Sort of. But hey, you win in the end."

"Nahh. No one won. You just deserve someone who really loves you."

"And I'm gonna have to keep searching, hm?"

"Nope. She'll come to you. Just wait for her."

Minho smiled. "Mister love guru talking now huh?" Jonghyun laughed. "It's called experience." He winked before turning to walk into the restaurant.

"But hey." Minho called. "You better do a good job taking care of her."

"You know I will." Jonghyun responded.

"I'm serious. If I see her cry, you're in big trouble."

"Same goes for you." Jonghyun replied with a smirk before walking in to the table and taking his seat beside you.

"What was that about?" You whispered to him curiously.

"Oh nothing much. Some things are meant to be kept as secrets. In this case, it's only between me and him."

You pouted at him, still curious. But gave up asking anyway. If it's a secret, fine.