Flashback

Love Again

"This is where you will be practising and for any projects that we may be planning for your career."

You looked around in an empty spacious room beside an elderly lady, Mrs.Shin, who opened a door to show you one of SM Entertainment's dance practise rooms. You nodded excitedly. She gave a brief explaination about the usage of the room, which wasn't necessary because you already knew every piece of information about the SM building. "Now, shall we take a look at the recording room? " she smiled at you.

Passing by a few other rooms, you can hear a few people chatting, music playing and some laughing. 'Must be the idols practicing and chatting together' you thought. You kept following Mrs. Shin until she reached the end of the hallway. There was a door, and inside seemed quiet. But you weren't too sure since recording rooms are usually sound-proof. 

"This is our recording room. Many artists such as Girls Generation, Super Junior, BoA, and especially SHINee use this room frequently." She spoke as if she was reading a script while twisting the door knob. You peered inside excitedly to see the recording room for the first time. 

But, the first thing you notice were two heads turning around and two pair of eyes staring curiously at you. You froze. First, you saw a chinese-looking guy, with a perfect jawline, brown spiked hair, wearing a yellow t-shirt and jeans, standing infront of the microphone. Then you noticed the other guy, who was more korean-looking, brown fashioned hair, soft face features, wearing a green shirt with baggy shorts, sitting down while holding a pencil over a piece of paper.

Mrs. Shin suddenly perked up, "Ahh, boys, this is our new trainee member, ____" she introduced. The korean looking guy held out his hand first, smiled friendlily and spoke, "Hello ____, I'm Lee Jinki." You almost couldn't speak. Of course you knew who he was. He's Onew from you favourite group, SHINee. And the chinese looking dude is obviously Jonghyun, also from SHINee. You stuttered for a moment.

"H...Hi. Nice to meet you." You managed to squeak. Onew awkwardly looked at his held out hand and back to you. Realizing that you didn't shake his hand, you quickly did while apologizing. 

The thing is, you weren't completely nervous of seeing Onew. You were more excited when you saw Jonghyun, who apparently, is your biggest and most craziest bias of all time. You were a huge Blinger (Jonghyun biased Shawol) and almost couldn't believe that he was right infront of your eyes. 

"Annyeong, I'm Kim Jonghyun." He spoke as you tried to get yourself together. You wouldn't want to embarrass yourself infront of your bias right? "Hello Jonghyun-ssi." You struggled to speak casually, hoping not to act like a freaked out fangirl. He smiled at you, making your stomach feel queasy and twisted, while you smiled back. 

"So boys, I think you can take her around from here. I'm starting to get really tired." Mrs. Shin requested. You felt like your world couldn't get any better. Jonghyun and Onew of your favorite group is going to show you around the SM building. Whats more, Jonghyun is your bias, and you have the chance to get close with him. It all felt like a dream..

BRRRRR- BRRRRRRB- BRRB BRRRB BRRRR-!!

You shot up quickly, reaching out for your ringing phone. 'Aish, who is it now?' You thought annoyingly. You looked at the screen and saw a face that melted your anger instantly.

"Yeoboseyo~" 

"Hey ____! You busy?" The voice answered on the other side of the line. 

"Ani, waeyo?" You replied.

"Lets go get some lunch. And i'm bored, maybe we can hang out."

After pondering for a moment, you agreed. "Yes!" The voice cheered. "I'll meet you outside your apartment in 15 minutes okay? See you later, bye."

"Okay," you said hapily. "See you too Jonghyun, bye."