Oppa

The Secret Of My Loved One(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I suddenly sat up the bed and I moved to fast so that I felt dizzy and I ignored everything around me including the wet towel on my forehead that felt down as soon as I sat up. I turned around to stare blankly at him with my eyes wide open.

"What do you mean US?" I asked him. His eyes also grew into his big owl eyes and he was surprised at how I was emphasizing my words especially the -us-. I didn't even know why i was so excited all of a sudden.

"Ya why are you so surprised? You can't stay home alone when your aunt leaves again. Someone has to take care of you." He explained and I saw thaz he was trying not to smile. He pouted on purpose.

"Ya don't do that!" I slightly punched his arm and he chuckled.

"Whyyyy?" He wined. Aishhh why does he suddenly tease me so much??

"Come on we need to get your stuff together and head downstairs before your aunt comes." He said and stood right in front of me. He reached out his hand and smiled his sweetest smile which made me melt inside. He wanted to help me get up.

I thankfully grabbed his hand since I still had not much energy left and tried to stand up. While I was standing up I tripped over something and I was falling towards Kyungsoo...who couldn't hold me and made us fall onto his bed. Me on top of him, his arm around my waist to hold me.

And if that wasn't enough i wasn't landing with my face on his chest or something. Nope. I was landing on him and our lips a few millimeters away from each other. My hands resting on his chest. I was blushing really hard and when I thought that he would start to tease me again because of my blushing he shut up completely and was staring at me then my lips and back at me with his big dark brown owl eyes. My heart started to beat too fast. I started shaking and I couldn't move at all. I simply kept staring. And another reason for not get off him was his arm around my waist that kept me close to his body.

"M-M-Miyeon ah.." Kyungsoo stuttered.

"K-K-Kyungs-" There was a sudden pain in my head. I closed my eyes, I felt how the room started to spin again and how my face got pale again. I got so weak due to the fever and everything. Right in this moment the door opened and Jongdae came in because he wanted to see how I was doing.

"Ya Kyu-" He suddenly stopped when he saw us.

He stared with his eyes wide open in shock not knowing what to do. Kyungsoo then tried to sit up but still held me. Somehow he made us two sit up, his arm still around me as I looked down and then covered my face with my hands. I was thankful that he was still holding me or I would've probably fell onto the bed again because I couldn't hold myself up at the moment.

"Ya! What are you two doing?!?" Jongdae suddenly exploded and I shrugged because of his loud voice which echoed in my hurting head as he immediately apologized.

"Ya Do Kyungsoo! What is going on here??" Jongdae stepped closer and glared at him. I felt Kyungsoo's eyes resting on my face as soon as I wasn't hiding it behind my hands anymore.

"I wanted to help her get up and then she tripped and fell." He explained and with a weak nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter