Detention

The Secret Of My Loved One(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up in the middle of the night and didn't even know why.

I just pulled my blanket up and rolled to the other side of my bed to keep sleep but suddenly I heard a noise like something fell on the ground and i realized that I woke up from that noise. 

I still heard noises downstairs and got scared. What was that? A thieve?? Oh no...

I got up and looked for my baseball racket, just in case! I quietly opened the door and stepped out of my room and started to go down. The noise came from the kitchen. The kitchen? The lights were turned off and I walked slower. I saw a person and approached her from behind. It was a man! I was about to hit him with my racket and then he turned around and I saw my uncle and he screamed and I started to scream too.

"MiYeon ah-"

"Ya!!" I interrupted him "what are you doing here? I thought you were a thieve!!"

"I just got home and then I went to  the kitchen and something fell down. Mianhae~" he said and laughed. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Aishh you scared me to death! I hope we didn't wake aunt up!" I said and the next moment my aunt came into the kitchen, totally sleepy.

"Ya! What are you two doing here?!?" she scolded us but then she smiled "Honey you're home. Let's go to sleep, we need to get up early." we nodded and went back to sleep.

 

In the morning I got up sleepy couldn't really keep my eyes open. So I went down to eat breakfast. My aunt was about to go to work and my uncle already left.

"You're already going?" I asked and yawned.

"Yes, I have to go early today. You didn't sleep much huh?" she asked and smiled.

"Nope. Not after what happened tonight." I yawned again.

"I see. Hey you! Don't get to school late! I'm going!" she said and walked to the door.

"Yes I will!" I said and kept eating. I finished eating and went back upstairs to get ready.

I looked at the clock and saw that I was late so I quickly took my things and bag and ran outside.

My aunt will kill me if she finds out!, I thought. I took the bus and then ran the last minutes to my class. The lesson already started. 

Oh no I will get detention for sure!

I arrived at class and knocked on the door and stepped inside.

"MiYeon sshi you're late." Mr. Park said and looked at me.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologized and bowed.

"Well only say sorry won't make it better. But because you're not so much late you'll only get 1 hour detention today!" my teacher said and I bowed again and sat down on my place. Great now I'm not only known as the new student but also as the new one that came late on her 2nd school day, great. Our teacher already checked the attendance of all students.

"Now I'll check if everyone did their homework. Who hasn't done it may join MiYeon sshi in det

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter