Protect You

The Secret Of My Loved One(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyeon's POV

 

"That day in the hotel!" I got out of my mother's arms and started walking around nervously from side to side.

"That day in the hotel when I was going to meet up with Kyungsoo I met a guy named Gong Jiwon in the corridor near our room and I bumped into him by accident. He introduced himself to me and we shook hands."

"Your hands touched?" Her eyes grew bigger as she found out something interesting. "Did you see something, like a vision?" I shook my head. 

"Only this place and I felt something and heard...." 

"What was it?" I stopped in my tracks and she took my hands in hers. 

"It felt.... cold." Only remembering that moment makes me shiver and I don't want to go back there. My voice was low and quiet when it suddenly made sense.

"Death." My mum gasped and looked at me shocked. "Your death, I heard you scream for help." My legs were shaking I was nervous. I was about to fall on my knees because I felt so weak suddenly. I was alone at home when my parents didn't come home.

"How was I even able to see and hear all that when I wasn't there that day?" I was still a little confused.

"Maybe he made you see it or you reached out to his memories. I can't tell what it is." She explained calmly.

"And can I use my powers?" I asked somehow also anticipating her answer. Wouldn't that be awesome?

"No. I blocked your powers hoping that he wouldn't find you but I guess that didn't work out." She stare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter