Boys Part 2

The Secret Of My Loved One(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat down on the chair that Kyungsoo brought me and we started to do our homework. As soon as we started after some minutes the table was covered with work and note sheets. Kyungsoo was busy reading in a book and write down important notes. I looked at him and noticed his heart shaped lips moving as he was reading for himself. I lost myself in my thoughts. His eyes we're constantly looking at the book as he suddenly started to talk.

"Miyeon ah" he said calmly.

"Hm?" I said and still looked at him.

"You're staring. Quite a long time." He mentioned and still looked at the book but then he turned around and smiled at me.

"Oh." I quickly looked down at my notes and kept reading. He chuckled as he looked at me. When I looked at the clock I saw that already almost 10 minutes passed as i looked at him and blushed. We kept do our own stuff until i had to ask him if the had a laptop or something so i could google something.

"Kyungsoo ya" i said and quickly looked at him and I got a mental shock when I saw his eyes get big and watch me.

"Uhm. Do you have a laptop or something? I need to look for something and i can't do that on my phone." He smiled.

"Sure wait for me I'll get it." He stood up and left the room. When he left i let out a big sigh. I'm so happy when i arrive home! Suddenly my phone vibrated and I wondered who would call me. I looked who it was. Kim Heeseon. Sure it would be her. I answered her phonecall.

"Hello?"

"Oh Miyeon ah. I just wanted to know if you're still alive."

"Yes I am."

"Did something happen?" She asked.

"You really wanna know?" I teased.

"Yes everything." She giggled. "Are you still there?"

"Yep" i heard Kyungsoo coming back. "Ya i need to hang up now! I'll you when i get home!" I said and quickly wanted to hang up.

"Why? Ah! Because of Kyungsoo? Ah get it! Bye!" She said and quickly hung up. I think i even heard her giggle again when she hung up.

"Who was that calling?" Kyungsoo asked smiling as he entered the room and closed the door.

"It was just Heeseon." I said and he nodded. He sat back down and placed the laptop at the table and turned it on. My phone vibrated again and I looked what it was this time.

Message from Kim Heeseon: Don't screw it up! :-D

"Aish really." i whispered unknowing and Kyungsoo heard it.

"Something wrong?" He asked while handing me over the laptop.

"No." We kept working and there was the next problem because I didn't understand something.

"Ya"

"Hm?" He looked at me.

"I don't understand this!" I said and pointed at a paper. I actually really didn't understand.

"Let me look." He said and came closer to me so our shoulders were touching. I looked at him and his face was so close...

"You're staring again." he said but didn't look at me this time. He was serious now.

"O-O-Oh" I stuttered and looked quickly at the paper again. He chuckled. I felt how my face turned red. What's wrong with me?

"Should I explain it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter