Taking Care

The Secret Of My Loved One(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo's POV (will always be blue from now on)

 

I noticed already a while ago that Miyeon didn't look too good. But I didn't say anything. I wanted to ask her if she's okay, for some reason I kept quiet. She didn't look like she's not feeling well. She just looked concentrated on her book and wrote in her notes.

When she suddenly stood up and felt dizzy I already knew what was wrong with her, because I saw how pale her face was.

She was holding onto the chair, not knowing how long she would be able to keep conscious. I couldn't take that any longer. I quickly picked her up and held her in my arms for a moment, so that her head was leaning against my shoulder. I looked at her face and saw that her usually bright and cheerful face looked sick with dark shadows under her eyes and that it was all pale and not healthy at all.

I walked over to my bed and laid her down on it. I immediately covered her with the blanket as I heard someone coming closer to the room and then entering.

"Ya Kyungsoo ya-" Jongdae started but stopped and his eyes widened as he saw Miyeon lying in my bed. After Jongdae, Baekhyun also entered the room.

"Ya! Kyungsoo ya! What happened?!?" Baekhyun almsot yelled out of shock.

"What's wrong with her?" Jongdae asked as he came closer.

"She suddenly got a high fever. She couldn't even stand on her own anymore. When I carried her to the bed she lost consciousness." I said and looked at her face. A frown appeared though the was unconscious.

"We need some medicine! We don't have anything here right?" I turned around to look at the two behind me to see them look at each other, then back at me and shake their head.

"Ya the pharmacy is not far! I'll go there with Baekhyun and you stay here!" Jongdae said and he looked at Baekhyun.

"Why don't we go to Dr. Jang?" Baekhyun asked. Jang Hyun Min was a doctor, he was also working as the doc at their school. He was the only human til now who knew our secret.

"He's not in town. He'll come back in a week." Jongdae said and punch his arm a bit.

"Let's just go to the pharmacy! Don't be so lazy! Don't you see that she's dangerously sick?" Jongdae said and Baekhyun nodded in surrender.

"Alright, I'm going." He said and they ran out of the room downstairs. I looked back at Miyeon who was still unconscious. I took her hand and felt that it was cold. I touched her cheek, that was burning. I wanted to get out of the room to get another blanket and a towel and a bowl with water. Luhan, Sehun and Suho suddenly ran upstairs.

"Hyung!" Sehun said. I turned around.

"Jongdae told us what happened! They just left to get the medicine!" Luhan said.

"Could you go downstairs and get a bowl with warm water and a little towel? I need to get another blanket." I said an they nodded as they went back downstairs. I got another blanket and headed back to my room. Luhan, Sehun and Suho were also already coming back upstairs as they entered. They placed the bowl next to the bed while I was busy to cover her with another blanket to she wouldn't freeze if the fever would get higher.

"Thanks hyung." I said as Suho placed the bowl on the floor and Luhan gave me a towel.

I soaked the towel with water and wring the towel. I placed it on her forehead and hoped that Jongdae and Baekhyun would come quickly with the medicine.

"Ya Do Kyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter