Just Friends

The Secret Of My Loved One(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minyeon ah! I'm going to work! Don't be late for school this time you hear me?" my aunt shouted downstairs while i was in the bathroom brushing my teeth. 

"Got it!"  I shouted back and washed my face before I changed into my school uniform. I went downstairs and headed to the kitchen. When I entered the kitchen and looked into the fridge and I realized that I'm not hungry. I just took some money to buy something at school. I walked to the living room and watched some tv before I grabbed my bag and went to school.

I arrived and saw Heeseon walking to the class and said hi.

"How are you doing?" she asked and looked at me with a -i know what you did- expression on her face.

"Ehrm...good. How about you?" I answered and pretended to not see her stare at me like that.

"Ya."

"hm?"

"You need to tell me." she said seriously.

"what do you mean?" I asked innocently. But actually really nothing happened except for the fact that I think that, that one boy likes me and I don't know what to do. 

"You. And Kyungsoo. Yesterday. Tell me." she teased.

"Ya! Shhh! Be quiet!" I said and forced her to be quiet. 

"Yaa! When you're acting like that, something happened!!" she whispered and pushed me a bit to tease me.

"I'll tell you later classs is starting." I said and pulled in our class and told her to sit down and be quiet but she only giggled and took her books out of her bag.

The lesson was quite interesting but went by way to slowly. While I was listening to our teacher I was feeling like someone stared at me again but I didn't want to turn around to see who it was. I had a clue who it was but was actually afraid and finding that is was that person.

"Ya!" HeeSeon whispered but I didn't look at her, I kept watching our teacher talk.

"Ya..." She leaned closer to me. "That boy is staring at you!" I turned around to look at her and my eyes went big.

"Kyungsoo that guy." she said and gave me a sign to his direction. Omoo don't tell me she's saying the truth...

"Don't play with me." I whispered and she giggled. And then went serious and then leaned a bit closer and whispered into my ear.

"He really is! He was staring like almost the whole lesson!" she said and then our teacher saw us talking and told us to be quiet or tell the other class what we talk about. So we decided to keep quiet for the rest of the lesson.

 

When it was lunch break I tried to get all my stuff together and leave the class room as fast as possible. Heeseon hold on to my arm because I walked too fast for her.

"Ya, are you running away from someone?" she asked and looked surprised at me.

"Ya you said that i should tell you what happened yesterday right?" I looked at with a serious face and she got quiet.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter