Secrets Part 2

The Secret Of My Loved One(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment I felt his soft lips against mine I felt butterflies all over my tummy. My heart beating fast. I never felt like that before. His hand was gently my cheek as he pulled away and I looked into those beautiful brown owl eyes.

"I love you Miyeon ah." He whispered and gave me his sweetest smile and I returned it when he hugged me and I smiled into his chest. I looked up at him again and met his smiling face that looked so loving at me that a single tear escaped my eye.

"Are you crying?" He asked with big eyes now and I pulled him for another hug and smelled the scent of his shirt.

"I'm happy." He my back.

"Look who we got here~~" I heard a voice sing and turned around and saw Baekhyun and Jongdae peeking around the corner of the building.

"Ya!!" Kyungsoo shouted and they two laughed. "Ya Kim Jongdae! You just ruined the moment!!" Baekhyun punched his arm.

Kyungsoo nagged and I giggled. He glared at them and they laughed and high fived before they ran away. Kyungsoo who was still holding me sighed and looked down at me.

"What?" I leaned my head against his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his waist. 

"You are my girl now." He said with a lovely voice and rested his chin on top of my head.

-

We were walking through the lobby and earned glances from some other girls of our class because Kyungsoo and me were holding hands and wearing our couple rings.

"Aigoo! Look at them!"

"Ya she isn't even that pretty!!"

"Are they dating?!!" I heard those girls talk about us and Kyungsoo squeezed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

"Wow that hurts..." I whispered. 

"I love you anyway." He smiled and kissed my cheek making me blush. 

"Don't say such things! You don't even know her!" I heard a familiar voice.

"What? Are you on her side Hwangjin ah?" 

"She is actually a nice girl from what he told me. Stop insulting her."

"What does she think she is...." One of the girls hissed.

"You're the worst..." I turned around and saw Hwangjin walking towards us. 

"Hey." She smiled. 

"Thanks for defending me." I said. 

"You're welcome. You seem to be a nice girl." She said and gave Kyungsoo a look. 

"I can only return that." I replied and Kyungsoo chuckled. 

"Were those your friends?" I asked curious if she would know those girls.

"I'm happy they're not!" She laughed. "I'll be going now." She waved her hand and made her way to her room.

 

Kyungsoo and me were in lying down on my bed while Heeseon wasn't back then. I was resting my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Miyeon ah."

"Hm?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter