Vision

The Secret Of My Loved One(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyeon was soundly asleep in Kyungsoo's arms. "I'll protect you no matter what." he whispered and rubbed his thumb softly across her cheek. She shifted slightly and smiled in her sleep. Just when he was about to stand up..."Where are you going?" She whispered. Kyungsoo chuckeled. "I thought you were asleep." 

"It's just a light sleep." She smiled. 

"I'll go downstairs for a moment. I'll be right back. Okay?" She nodded sleepy and closed her eyes again. Kyungsoo left the room quietly and closed the door leaving.

"Oh Kyungsoo ya." Miyeon's aunt looked at him with a soft smile as he entered the kitchen with a loud sigh. "How's Miyeon?" 

"She's sleeping. I wanted to get her something to drink." Heeseon got him a cup out of the cupboard and handed it to him. He mouthed a 'thank you' and proceeded to make some tea. 

Just when he was about to get back to her room he froze at the kitchen door. Heeseon noticed and put a hand on his shoulder. "What is it." She noticed that Kyungsoo's eyes turned blue. 

"Auntie." Heeseon called her over. Kyungsoo turned around to look at them. Her aunt gasped.

"Something is wrong." Kyungsoo's voice sounded deep and dangerous. He put the cup aside and immediately ran upstairs. Heeseon couldn't match his speed he was too fast. damn his inhuman speed! 

He tossed he door open with a swift movement. He stared onto her bed in shock. Before Heeseon could even reach the room upstairs followed by Miyeon's aunt. Kyungsoo rushed through every room before stopping in front of them both. His eyes were back to normal but soon replaced with worry.

"She's gone." Heeseon's jaw dropped.

 

After Kyungsoo went back home to tell the others Heeseon came along to figure out a plan to find Miyeon. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MIYEON IS GONE? JUST LIKE THAT?" Chanyeol burst out. 

"Can you PLEASE be quiet!" Baekhyun hit his head. Tao just shook his head.

"Gone. Just gone." Kyungsoo sat down on the living room couch and looked down. Jongdae was by his side to pat his back. "We'll find her!" But Kyungsoo coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter