Stranger

The Secret Of My Loved One(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Miyeon." I heard a voice  behind me call my name from the end of the hallway. I turned around and was relived that I saw Kyungsoo. But he wasn't even looking at me. He was giving the boy next to me a death glare. 

"Who's that?" Jiwon asked innocently. 

"My...my boyfriend." I said and bowed to him. "I have to go now. It was nice to meet you." He smiled and waved his hand when I turned around and walked towards Kyungsoo. 

"Who was that?" Kyungsoo asked. 

"Geunyang, just some guy I just met. I wasn't paying attention and ran into him." 

"I see." Kyungsoo's face was serious. Too serious. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing...." 

"Why were you here anyway?" 

"I was wondering why you didn't come to eat breakfast and Heeseon told me that you are getting ready so I came to pick you up." He slung an arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer. 

"Before some strange guy could take my girl." He chuckled. 

"Ya I told you it's not like that." I explained and he kissed my forehead. 

"Ara! Let's go eat! I'm hungry." He let go of me and took my hand. 

 

We entered the cafeteria and got our food and went to the table were the other boys were waiting for us. 

"See who we got here~~~" 

"If this isn't our cute couple~~" Baekhyun and Jongdae sang together. 

"What?" Suho asked confused and the others also had puzzled looks on their faces.

"Y-You two....." Tao stopped talking and pointed his index finger on us with his mouth opened. "Couple rings......?" 

We both nodded and I tried to hide my blushing face and sat between Baekhyun and Luhan. Some of the boys high fived Kyungsoo and congratulated us.

"Finally!" Kris sighed and earned a punch from Kyungsoo and laughed.

"Miyeon ah you have no idea how much he was whining at home..." Baekhyun joked.

"Stop it Baekhyun...." Kyungsoo was about to punch him and Baekhyun only laughed at him. 

"Whoaaa look his face got red!" Sehun laughed. 

"YA!" Some others in the cafeteria turned around to us at Kyungsoo's sudden shout and he sat down next to Lay. I elbowed Baekhyun's stomach and he grinned.

"Sorry~~~~"

-

"So is everyone here?" Teacher Park asked when the class was gathered in the hotel lobby.

"YES~" The class answered in unison. 

"So we will be going to the museum of Traditional Korean Arts. After that you will have some free time before we will come back to the hotel." Teacher Park said and motioned his arm to the door and everyone stormed off to the bus to get the seats at the back. Me on the other side I wanted to sit in the front and sat down with Heeseon and Kyungsoo sat behind us with Baekhyun. The bus ride would take about 30 minutes so I decided to listen to some music and take a little nap. When I thought I was dozing off I could hear a voice. A female one. 

"Be careful Miyeon ah." The voice was a whisper. "Be careful." 

I opened my eyes and turned around to look at Heeseon only to see her leaning her head against the window, arms crossed and eyes closed. That moment she woke up and looked at me.

"What's wrong?" She wondered.

"Did you just say something?" I asked, my voice being barely heard. "I swear I just heard someone talk." 

She shook her head. "No one was talking." Then her eyes widened. 

"Maybe...." she didn't finish the sentence but I knew she was referring to that incident. I shrugged. 

She leaned over so others wouldn't hear us talk. 

"This is becoming creepier!" 

"I know." 

Hees

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter