Secrets

The Secret Of My Loved One(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is Miyeon getting jealous? At me and that girl? I told her that there is nothing going on but she was always suspicious anyway. Well she still doesn't know that my heart belongs to her. How should I tell her...

"Ugh." Chanyeol sighed beside me in the bus.

"Wae? Chanyeol ah? Are you feeling sick?" I asked him concerned. He nodded. He leaned against the window and sighed again. Chanyeol used his backpack as a pillow. Then he started to use up too much space. I stood up to make him feel as comfortable as I could.

"Kyungsoo ya...just sit down. I'm okay." He intended to sit down but I blocked him.

"Just rest okay. I'll sit on another seat." I was looking around and saw that Hwangjin was sitting alone. I walked to the front of the bus and then spotted Miyeon I just flashed a smile and then walked to Hwangjin.

"Oh, Hwangjin ah. Do you mind if I sit here?" I asked. "Chanyeol isn't feeling well and I told him to lie down."

"Yes, sure! It's free anyway." She smiled. I sat down next to her and after a while I noticed that it got pretty noisy in the back so I turned around to look. Jongdae and Baekhyun were fighting over some sweets and then Baek and Miyeon planned to play a joke on Jongdae. I chuckled. I heard everything to the seat where I was sitting. 

-

I saw how Miyeon and Heeseon went to their room. After a while I saw Miyeon leaving their room and followed her. I felt somehow uneasy. On our way here I saw a big black wolf. Not a normal wolf, I would sense that. Something is wrong. Terribly wrong. I decidedto look out for Miyeon and followed her quietly. I followed her until she went into the woods. Why was she going into the woods alone? 

She suddenly stopped walking and I froze when I saw that big black wolf again. Staring at her. I changed into my wolf form with my blue eyes and white fur walked closer growling. If that wolf would want to do anything to her, he had to fight him first. She turned around at me. Her face full of fear. I wanted to tell her that I would protect her but unfortunately I wasn't able to talk. 

I stared at the black wolf and walked until I was standing in front of Miyeon to show her that I protected her. I was ready to fight just then the black wolf ran away. I turned around and looked at the girl I loved.

"Did you protect me?" She smiled and came down to my level and patted my head and fur. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. I looked at her and felt how my eyes turned from blue into brown. 

"Where is your pack?" She asked with a smile and I felt my heart warm as I saw her beautiful eyesmile. I startedto walk away and she looked slightly disappointed.

"No. No not here!" She whispered suddenly and looked at her hands. What was going on? She grabbed her left arm and clutched her heart. She was obviously in pain. She groaned in pain. Then she fell on the ground and didn't move. I ran away from her sight and turned back to my human form. 

"Lee Miyeon!!" I called her and ran to her with my inhuman speed, kneeling down beside her.

 

"Lee Miyeon!" A voice called me. I was lying on the ground not able to move. Then I felt someone falling down beside me. I felt someone carefully tugging my arm and pulling me on the lap of this someone. I was staring into air. Not really aware that someone was there. 

"Miyeon ah." I moved my head with much strength towards the soft tone of that voice. I was looking right into a pair of eyes. But not normal ones. 

The eyes were glowing in ocean blue and before I could say or even react the color turned into dark brown back. 

"Kyungsoo." I whispered with a rough voice, my throat hurted. A tear rolled down  my cheek. Kyungsoo who was sitting beside me  my hair softly and waited until my breath went back to normal and I calmed down. 

"How are you?" He asked.

"Better."

"Can you stand up?" He asked and help me sit. 

"I think so." I mumbled and tried to stand up. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and the other around my waist to help me up. 

"Careful." He said when I felt a bit dizzy and he caught me and held me close to his body. I looked up and met his worried gaze. I hoped that he wouldn't ask any questions because I didn't have any answers of what was going on either. I turned around and hugged him. I had no idea what was going on with me but I suddenly felt the urge to hug him.

"Miyeon?" He was concerned and he wrapped me into his embrace. Just then I realized what I was doing and pulled away.

"Oh...sorry!" I said and stepped back. He looked at me with big eyes before he chuckled and looked away. Oh my... that was embarassing!

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter