Truth - The Full Moon

The Secret Of My Loved One(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How is that even possible?" I almost whispered while Suho and Minseok simply stared at Heeseon.

"How do you even know about all this?" Suho gave Heeseon a questionable look and especially emphasized the word 'you'.

"Hyung!" I spoke up when I saw the clothes that were neatly folded lying next to Minseok on the bed suddenly started to float in the air. Minseok nearly jumped off the bed from surprise his sight glued to the floating clothes. We 3 turned around at Heeseon almost at the same time. But she just calmly looked at us. A small smile appeared on Heeseon's face.

"Let me introduce myself." She bowed slightly. "I'm Kim Heeseon. I'm a witch." my jaw dropped at her statement.

"A witch?" Minseok asked and the obvious disbelief was heard in his voice. She simply nodded. He flinched a bit when the clothes fell back down on the bed and Heeseon chuckled.

"So witches still do exist..." Suho mumbled for himself. He hasn't met any witches for ages and doubted their existence. Heeseon overheard it and slightly smacked his head. "Why shouldn't we? We just hid well..."

"Why are you telling us all that?" I asked her, trying to keep a pokerface but concern and worry were probably widely shown on my face.

"We need to protect Miyeon." She mentioned with a cold voice.

"And from what would that be?" Minseok whispered and I caught him glancing over to my side to make sure I was okay. I wasn't the one to worry about at that moment... Heeseon pulled her phone out of her pocket and was searching for something . Then she held it up and my eyes unconsciously grew wider. It was the picture of a small piece of paper. On the paper were were snippets of words and single letter glued on it and formed the words:

Take care of your friend Heeseon ah, or something bad might happen.

"What does this mean?"

"I had a feeling before this, that someone was following Miyeon and that she needs to be protected since she doesn't know anything of her other side. This was just proving that my thoughts were right. Someone is after her." She let out a bitter laugh and rolled her eyes. Chills went down my spine just by the thought she might be in danger. I needed to protect her at every cost. She was the most precious I had in my life. I couldn't just lose her like that. "Why wouldn't they..." She stared at her phone before she locked it and looked up again.

"Someone knows who she is and wants her powers since she's the last guardian." We nodded understanding.

"But why are you...?"

"Her mother asked me so." I eyed her curious as how her mother could. She was dead...

"When she was still alive she asked me to take care of her. She asked her aunt and uncle to move here. To go to our school. To watch over her..." Heeseon stared into air and tears were forming. "Her aunt and uncle know about everything. They know me and they know about her." She looked me in the eyes and I felt bad for her.

"Only 3 days after her mother asked me that favor.....they both died." Tears were streaming down her cheeks now and I was by her side to comfort her.

"Please protect her..." She sadly sighed. 

"We will." Suho gave Minseok and me an encouraging glance and Minseok smiled.

Suddenly everything made sense. Why she had pain, why she was weak at some tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter