New School, New Life

The Secret Of My Loved One(discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up in the morning and looked at the clock. 7am. Too early for me.

"MiYeon! Are you awake?? Breakfast is ready!! Come down!", my aunt Kim HaeRi was shouting downstairs.

"Yes I'm coming!" I shouted back.

I stretched my arms and legs and got out of my bed and headed to the bathroom. I washed my face and went back to my room and then grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

We had a little nice house, not too big and not too small.

My room was a typical girly room. With much colors like pink and white. The best thing about my room was the bed. It was like you would sleep on fluffy clouds. 

I walked down the big white stairs and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning, sweetie.", my aunt greeted me. "Did you sleep well?"

"no...", I replied."Not really...I'm bit nervous because it's my first school day at the new school today."

"Don't be nervous sweetie. I'll bring you to school so you don't need to go alone."She said and kissed my head. I smiled, I really liked my aunt. She was always like a mum to me and also my best friend.

"Thank you", I said and just smiled while taking a  seat to eat breakfast. "Where's uncle?"

"Ah, he went to work early today." She said and placed the food on the table.

"Hurry and eat, you still need to shower and pack your stuff!"

"okay"

 

I finished eating and quickly helped my aunt to clean the dishes, then i headed upstairs to go to shower. As soon as I finished i quickly grabbed my new school uniform. I got more and more nervous.

 

After that i dryed my long black hair and started to pack my stuff together in a bag.  

I looked at my table and saw the picture of me with my parents on my last birthday. It made me sad to see it because I knew it would never be the same. My parents are gone. Forever. It's already been 1 year since it happened and I live with my aunt and uncle but it still feels like it was yesterday. 

"MiYeon! Hurry! You don't want to be late for school, do you?", she yelled and I quickly grabbed the bracelet next to the picture, a present of my mum to my birthday, and I ran downstairs.

 

I sat in the car beside my aunt who was driving, even though my school wasn't that far. But because I took so long to get ready I was late.

As we arrived at the school my heart was beating so fast that I thought it would pump out soon.

Okay MiYeon! Take a deep breath! You don't need to be nervous! Sure you will be "the new one" for a while but who cares?, I thought. You're not the only one in the world to go through that.

"Let's go MiYeon" my aunt said and got out of the car.  I took another deep breath before i got out of the car. 

We went to the school's office and after some minutes a teacher came. 

"You must be Lee MiYeon, the new student!", the man said.

"Yes." I said and bowed.

"Wa such a nice and polite girl! I'm Mr. Park." he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter