That's the Potato Boy?!?

Running to Happiness with Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! I'm finishing up Sungyeol's history in this chapter and it will continue back in the present! As usual, please comment & subscribe if you like it! Thank you to all the new subscribers and  truly appreciate everone's support. Must gain more strengh to continue!! Enjoy~

-Platinumbrian 

 

“Why are you doing this to me?” Sungyeol asks Woohyun, while his lips are still lingering on his back.

“Oh my God. I’m so sorry. It’s just a habit! I swear! When I was young, whenever I cut my finger my mom would kiss it to make me feel better.” Woohyun tries to explain.

“Okay.” Sungyeol says as he pulls down his shirt, tugging away his suit case, making his way to the door.

“Are you mad at me Sungyeol?” Woohyun tries to get a reply from him. “I’m really sorry! I didn’t mean to take advantage of you.”

“Like I said, it’s okay.” Sungyeol said as he kept walking, making his way out of the hospital.

“Then let me help you with your suitcase.” Woohyun offers.

“I’m okay.” Sungyeol says again.

“That’s the third time you’ve replied with, “Okay.” If you say that word one more time I’m seriously going to-” Woohyun stopped. He didn’t want to finish it, even if it was going to be a joke.

“Going to what?” Sungyeol asked.

“No never mind.” Woohyun ended to conversation. If Woohyun did finish his sentence, it would have been. “I’m seriously going to leave you here.” And he knew it would only kill Sungyeol since he’s in such a tragic situation already.

“So, are we taking the bus or walking?” Sungyeol broke the silence.

“Actually, I got my family’s driver to pick us up.”

“Woah. A driver? Are you loaded?”

“No. My family’s just a bit more well off than the average.”

They waited outside the hospital together and got to know each other more. Sungyeol got into the luxury car that pulled in front of them and slid inside with Woohyun next to him.

“It’s actually going to be a long ride, so you can sleep if you’re tired.” Woohyun assured the boy.

“Remember to wake me up when we get there then.” Sungyeol said before he fell asleep.

“Of course I will, silly.” Woohyun replied.

Sungyeol eventually falls asleep on Woohyun’s shoulder. Snoring away to dreamland.

“I see you’ve made a new friend, young master.” The driver says.

“Yeah…He’ll actually be living with us from now on.”

“Does Mr. Nam know that?” the diver says realizing the situation.

“No, not yet, I’ll have to talk to him about it.” Woohyun finally ends.

They finally arrive at Nam resident’s house and Sungyeol is completely amazed.

“A bit more well off than average, my .” Sungyeol blurts out.

“Whatever, follow me. I’ll show you to your room.”

“What? No y maid? I’m disappointed”

“Nope. Only y Woohyun here at your service.” Woohyun jokes.

“Oh god. That just .” Sungyeol says back.

Woohyun blushes a little from the comment, but he understood that Sungyeol was just teasing him.

“Woah! This room is huge! The bed is so soft too! The mattress is super bouncy!” Sungyeol jumps up and down as he comments the room like a six year old.

“Dude! You’re going to hurt yourself! Stop jumping!” Woohyun warns him.

“No! Make me!” Sungyeol challenges Woohyun.

Woohyun lets out a small sigh and jumps onto the bed wrapping his arms around Sungyeol from the behin, pulling him down onto his chest, sinking onto the bed together.

“Okay, now get off of me and promise you’ll stop jumping around.”

“Psh, whatever, you pulled me into a back hug first. You can’t resist me huh? Kekeke.” Sungyeol laughs.

“Yah, sure, sure, whatever makes this kid happy” Woohyun says.

“Son, come downstairs for a moment please.” Woohyun’s dad suddenly breaks the happy atmosphere walking in.

“Okay. In a minute.” Woohyun replies. “Stay here.” He tells Sungyeol.

“Alright.” Sungyeol agrees.

Woohyun gets off of the bed and heads downstairs. Quickly, Sungyeol gets up to lock the door. He throws himself onto the bed and cries instantly. It was about time he did. He held everything in his heart all this time and now that he was “unwanted” he didn’t care anymore. He was going to cry it all out alone.

On the other hand….

“Who’s that boy in the guestroom?” Woohyun’s father asked.

“That’s my classmate.” Woohyun simply said.”

“Is that all you’re going to tell me?”

“Are you waiting for more?”

“Nam Woohyun, are you asking for a hit?”

“His brother just died and his parents abandoned him. He also got beaten up, attacked, however you want to put it, so bad that he was admitted to the hospital. He has no one but me right now. End of story.”

“So you brought a delinquent home to live here with us.” His father concluded.

“What. How did you even get to that? I swear dad, you twist the best stories.”

“Why did you bother to take him in then?” His father asked again.

“He saved be when I got beaten up that day remember? That day I came home, drowning in my own sweat with fear across my bloody face. The day you screamed, “I’m going you ing sue whoever did this and put them in jail!” Woohyun reminded his father.

“Does that make you the reason why that boy’s life is ruined? You caused their gang fight?”

“I guess. He doesn’t know though. He totally doesn’t remember me and thinks I’m his saviour. I feel like an , but this is how I’m going to repay my debt to him.”

“By taking care of that boy for life? Is this a joke?” His father was upset now.

“I don’t know, can you get him a job at the company first, after he graduates of course.”  Woohyun asks politely with a smile.

“I’ll make an arrangement for it.”

“Thanks dad.” Woohyun takes his leave.

Woohyun makes his way upstairs to Sungyeol. He tries to open the door but it’s locked.

“Sungyeol, open the door.”

There was no answer.

“Sungyeol open the door do you hear me?” he tries again.

“If you don’t open this door right now I’m so going to break this door and blame it on you later on!”

The door unlocks with a tired Sungyeol. His eyes were a bit watery and now swollen. He must have cried lots.

“I’m so tired. Let me sleep, please.” Sungyeol manages to whisper out the words into Woohyun’s left ear.

Sungyeol’s hot breath manages to make Woohyun’s heart go crazy. The boy pulls Sungyeol into his arms. The ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter