I Want You All To Myself

Running to Happiness with Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung! I brought clothes for you to change in!” L.joe waved a big bag in the air, making his way closer to Sungyeol, who was standing outside the already closed bookstore. It was fifteen after seven.

“What did you bring this time?” Sungyeol looked into the bag and found a pair of white skinny jeans, and a skin tight black deep-v tee.

“I’m not wearing this shirt.” Sungyeol throws the shirt onto the ground taking the bag to the washroom to get changed.

“NO! You have to wear it!” L.joe insisted. “You can’t just go back to work in the same shirt as yesterday!!”

Sungyeol walks back to L.joe and forcefully pulls the shirt of the younger’s hands. “Bring one that’s not as revealing next time.”

Sungyeol leaves L.joe alone and heads to the washroom. Just as the door closes, Myungsoo makes his way up the escalator.

“Why is he here again?” Myungsoo wondered as he stared at the back of L.joe’s head, almost forming holes.

“Hey hyung!” L.joe nicely greets the elder. “Why are you here?”

“I should be the one asking you that.” Myungsoo shoots back.

“I came here to bring clothes for youngie!” L.joe calls Sungyeol’s made up name cutely.

“What?” Myungsoo didn’t quite understand the situation. At that moment, Sungyeol stepped out of the washroom, looking amazing. The skinny white jeans complemented his long legs and the tee revealed his beautiful collar bones.

Myungsoo couldn’t keep his eyes off Sungyeol. He was tempted to collide his hands with the older boy’s body. It felt as if his body was heating up. Regardless of how Myungsoo really felt towards the boy, he kept his cool, acting as if it was normal.

“Oh. It’s you again.” Sungyeol said in an unimpressed tone, shoving a phone into Myungsoo’s hands.

Myungsoo felt a shock as Sungyeol’s skin brushed onto the back of his hand.

“Why are you dressed like that? It’s the end of September, at least put a cardigan on before you catch a cold.” Myungsoo sounded like mother.

“I’m fine, I don’t need you to act like my mother.” Sungyeol held onto L.joe’s hand and pulled him away.

____________________________________________________________________________

“Welcome to the Park Hyatt Hotel, Mr. Nam. Please enjoy your stay.” A representative said at the front desk of the hotel.

“Thank you very much.” Woohyun takes his hotel key and heads to the elevators.

“I’m so not sure about this outfit.” Sungyeol says to himself as he walks through the main lounge heading to the elevator.

Woohyun hears a familiar voice, sounding exactly like Sungyeol’s and scans his surroundings. He couldn’t see anyone that looked like Sungyeol though.

“Stop hallucinating, Nam Woohyun. Get a grip.” The boy told himself, entering the elevator.

____________________________________________________________________________

“Hello?” L.joe picks up a phone call.

“Where are you right now?” Myungsoo asked at once.

“Uhh…at home?” L.joe felt weird talking to Myungsoo, he wasn’t normally like this.

“Where did you and Youngsoo go? Why did he change clothes? Where is he right now?” Myungsoo totally lost it and bombarded L.joe with questions.

“Hyung....are you okay? You obviously have something for him.”

“I don’t. You better stop making false rumors! I’m the ideal man of many women out there.” Myungsoo describes himself greatly.

“Then why do you want to know where Youngie is?”

“I want to discuss something with him.” Myungsoo comes up with the lamest excuse.

“Hyung, I’m not going to hand over someone I care for to you. You’re acting like a .”

“Please, L.joe. I’m practically begging you. I just need to talk to Youngsoo. Tell me where he is.”

“He got an evening job at Park Hyatt Hotel, as a bartender.” L.joe lets out a huge sigh after spilling everything it out to Myungsoo.

“Thanks kid. AND I’ll remember clearly what you called me tonight. You’ll get it the next time I see you.” Myungsoo finishes and hung up.

“What the hell is his problem?” L.joe sulked, regretting that he helped the boy.

____________________________________________________________________________

“What did you just say?” Sungyeol tried to get Han to repeat what he just said.

“Since you’re the newbie of the team, you have to dress up as a girl tonight.” Han repeated with a smile.  “That’s the tradition around here, every time a newbie joins our team, they have to dress up as a pretty female bartender on their first official night. Han said once again with a smirk. “Here, please where this for tonight, Youngsoo –goon.” Sungyeol’s hands were now holding onto a red dress, a wavy black wig, and cat ears.

“There’s no way in hell I’m wearing this.” Sungyeol says out loud. He turns around planning on heading to Han’s office, but he sees someone familiar. A guy that looked like Woohyun. Sungyeol quickly hid behind the counter and observed the male from there.

“. He’s Woohyun for sure.” Sungyeol confirmed his answer after seeing the watch on Woohyun’s wrist.

Sungyeol looks back down at the clothes in his hands. There was only one way to make sure Woohyun wouldn’t recognize him. ____________________________________________________________________________

"Oh my god. I look like a complete ." Sungyeol said as he looked into the mirror in the change room.  

"No, you look fine." one of his colleagues assured him. "You'll look even better after you've applied some make up." 

"I'm not putting that crap on my face." Sungyeol shakes his head. 

"Come on man, if you're going to do it, then you might as well go for the whole package." 

 

Twenty minutes later.....

"Damn. I look hot." Sungyeol complements himself as he looks at his face in the mirror once again.

"I told you! You look the best so far in the whole team." The co-worker said.

Sungyeol stepped out of the room with confidence. All eyes in the bar were on him. He glanced around to see if Woohyun was still there, he was. His eyes met his and he quickly turned away. He didn't want to make the slightest mistakes tonight.  

"Is that even a girl? She's way too tall though. She looks pretty shy. If only I could see her face." Woohyun thought as he took another sip of his drink.  

Sungyeol slowly makes his way to the counter as Woohyun watched every move he made. He sat in right corner of the bar, observing him.

"Stay calm, stay calm Sungyeol." The boy tried to stop his heart from beating so loud.   

"Hyung," another colleague of calls Sungyeol. "Tonight, your name will be Youngsoon. Doesn't it sound cute?"  

"You turned my name into a girl’s name. Good job." Sungyeol sarcastical

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter