The Farm

Running to Happiness with Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello there readers! I guess if you're reading this then that must mean you're giving my story a chance! Thank you very much! I truly love you all! Please (and I encourage) to leave comments/ thoughts / any mistakes. With these comments I can learn and understand what my readers want. I promise to try my best to keep this story going! Unless....it doesn't suit anyone's taste...Anyway, I'll stop bothering you now and enjoy reading! 

-Platinumbrain O.o 

Knees bearing with pain, I gathered up all my strength that was left in my body and stood up. I limped away from the bed, knowing that man was deep asleep. It was my chance to escape.

“Run Sungyeol. Run far away. Don’t ever look back again.”  I heard in my head.

I slipped into my clothes and left. Leaving my phone behind with a note stuck on top of it reading,

“There no need for us to contact anymore. I don’t owe you anything now.”

He bought me the phone anyway. I mean sure, it was an awesome phone, but I will not allow myself to have any ties with him anymore. It’s over. I want to get away from this life.

 

Sungyeol quickly walks out of the hotel room and leaves the building. He quickly gets on to a bus that is headed for Seoul. A few hours fly by and the bus finally stops. All calmed down now, knowing that there was no possible way anyone would know who he was and where he was from, a smile forms on his face. Wait. Where the hell was he? All he could see was a farm in front of him. A sweet potato farm to be exact.

“Uhh, excuse me sir, but where are we?” Sungyeol asks.

“Seoul.” The driver replies.

“What. Where are all those tall buildings and site seeing areas! This is a joke isn’t it?” Sungyeol screamed.

“Son,” This bus said, “We are in Seoul. The outskirts of Seoul.” The man replies, annoyed.

“You scammer!” Sungyeol yells as he points at the bus driver. “I want my fare money back!”

“If you’re lucky, a taxi may drive by and take you to the city.” The last words that came from the driver as he drove away.

“.” Sungyeol cursed under his breath as he walked down the road.

He looks back at the farm and notices a house that’s build further down behind the grasslands. Sungyeol heads towards the house wondering if he’ll have any luck getting assistance. Once he reaches there, he rings the doorbell. Not once, but twice. The door opens. A boy with black hair, who’s a tiny bit shorter than him stands behind the door. His stare was cold and intimidating.

“Who the hell are you?” he asks. “Get your off my property and go away.”

Sungyeol, who’s actually quite shocked at the moment from what he just heard, blanks out all of a sudden. His lips slowly form an O-shape. He was lost for words. This boy was too mean.

“What the….I’m lost and I was wondering if you knew how I could get back to the city.” Sungyeol manages to say.

“Don’t know, don’t care. Like I said, go away.” The boy says as he closes the door on Sungyeol’s face.

However, Sungyeol isn’t the type that gives up easily. He rages and presses the doorbell like a crazy person that has lost his mind.

“What the hell! Go die!” The boy opens the door and splashes Sungyeol with a bucket of ice water.  

Drenched in cold icy water in the early morning, the taller boy shivers and gives the shorter boy a death glare.

“Myungsoo-ah, what’s going on down there?” A woman asks as she steps out from the balcony above.

“NOTHING! Don’t worr-” it was too late for the younger to lie though.

“Oh my god! Are you okay? Kim Myungsoo! How dare you treat a visitor like that! Bring this boy inside now!” the lady screams.

“Crap. What the hell. My life is officially over. I’m going to kill this guy and blend him in with my smoothie later on.” Myungsoo thought.

“You are so going to pay for this,” Myungsoo whispers into Sungyeol’s right ear as he pulls him by the collar dragging him into the house. It sent even more shivers running down the taller boy’s spine.

“Go get him some clothes to change in!” the lady yells at son.  “I am so sorry. Here’s a towel and follow my son up stairs.”

“Thank you,” Sungyeol politely says as he bows.

“Here, change into this.” Myunsoo hands the boy a pair of sweat pants and a random t-shirt.

Sungyeol takes the clothes without saying anything.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter