The Jooties

⇨Namjoo Oneshots⇦
Title: The Jooties
Pairing: Namjoo x Chanyeol ~ChanJoo~
Requested By: hanniebie
 
 
ChenUntitled
 
 
 
+picture credits to owners c:
 

Prepare yourself for the weirdest. randomest, and stupidest chapter yet. (*/ω\)


Rumor says that if Kim Namjoo talks, touches, or interacts with you in anyways, you'll fall in love with her. When this happens, it means you've caught the Jooties. Here is a story about Park Chanyeol. The man who caught the serious case of the Jooties, but still managed to survive.

Namjoo was bending down infront of her locker trying to get her notebooks. At the same time, Park Chanyeol, a careless student, was winking at the pretty ladies who were leaning against their lockers trying to stay as far away from Namjoo as possible.

Being oblivious of the crouching girl infront of him, he tripped over her. Falling on his hands, he immediately began doing push ups, trying to keep his cool... but when he looked around, everyone was running away, screaming something he couldn't comprehend.

"Hey, that hurt you know?" He heard a girl say as she whinced softly.

"I'm so--" Averting his gaze to the petite girl, his eyes widend.

"ACTUALLY, NO. I TAKE THAT BACK. I'M NOT SORRY. YOU... YOU GAVE ME THE JOOTIES!" And with that, Chanyeol pushed Namjoo back down to the ground before running away, screaming in terror.

Namjoo stared at the tall male's retreating back in disbelief. The Jooties? Was that why people avoided her? Shaking her head at the immature game, Namjoo picked up her stuff before following after the strange guy.

Namjoo soon found Chanyeol squished up against a corner while holding onto the Janitor's mop.

"Stay back, you evil creature! Don't eat me! I am innocent. You can eat my friend Do Kyungsoo instead. He's squishy like a marshmallow. Or you can eat Chen. He's greasy... like a french fry of some sort. Or you can eat Kim Jongin-- He might taste like chocolate--"

"Stop it! I'm not going to eat you. I'm not a cannibal." Namjoo cut him off.

"It's not cannibal. It's cannon ball." Chanyeol corrected.

"Umm, no. It's cannibal. I would know because I'm in a higher class than you." She said.

"Whatever." Chanyeol shrugged carelessly.

Namjoo rolled her eyes before taking a step closer to him. As a way of defense from the "evil creature", he hit her on the head with the mop he was holding.

"Ouch! What was that for?" She yelped.

"Back off! You've already given me the Jooties, don't contaminate me even more." Chanyeol said before threatening to hit her again.

"Jooties... what?" She asked in confusion.

Ignoring her, Chanyeol tried to remember the rules of the game and how to protect himself. Then it hit him. The Jootie Twerk.

He turned around, squatted a bit, and then began twerking. All the while, chanting this, "KIM NAMJOO HAS CORNERED ME. SHE HAS GIVEN ME THE AWFUL CASE OF THE JOOTIES. THE ONLY WAY TO REPEL THIS GIRL, IS TO TWERK AND TWERK MY BOOTY AT HER. TWERK, TWERK, BOOTY TWERK. MAKE YOUR BOOTY JERK, JERK, JERK. TWERK IT TO THE LEFT, TWERK IT TO THE RIGHT. TWERK UNTIL SHE RUNS IN FRIGHT!"

Letting out a disgusted gasp, Namjoo looked away and covered her eyes.

"HA! YOU'VE BEEN BLINDED." Chanyeol screamed in victory before fleeing.

The next thing Chanyeol needed to do to get rid of the Jooties was to go to a Jootie Doctor. The Jootie Doctor would chant the Jootie exorcism which would cause Chanyeol to twerk the Jooties out of his body. Chanyeol decided to go to Baekhyun for help.

Baekhyun was in a suit that covered him from head to toe, along with a fish bowl over his head. "The Anti-Jootie Suit." He called it.

"Baek! Help me! I caught the Jooties."Chanyeol said.

"Ah, I knew this would happen." He muttered.

Snapping his fingers in the air, Baekhyun ordered. "Bring her in."

Xiumin, dressed in the same thing as Baekhyun, dragged Namjoo in.

"Tell me, Chanyeol. What do you think after looking at this infectious girl?" Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol looked at Namjoo... and you know how butts are the ones that are supposed to be twerking? Well... Chanyeol's heart was the one that was twerking instead. No, it wasn't amateur twerking. It was harcore, like Miley Cyrus.

"She's pretty." The words slipped from Chanyeol's mouth unconsciously.

Gasping, Baekhyun said. "Oh my! The Jooties.... It's almost devoured him fully!"

Putting his hands on Chanyeol's shoulders, he began chanting.

"JOOTIES, JOOTIES, NAMJOO COOTIES. LORD GIVE CHANYEOL THE STENGTH AND ABILITY TO TWERK HIS BOOTY. ONCE THE JOOTIES COME OUT OF HIS , SEND THEM BACK TO NAMJOO, THE WOMAN IN WHICH THEY HAVE COME FROM--"

Chanyeol, pushing Baekhyun away said, "Actually... I like the Jooties."

Letting out a solemn sigh, Baekhyun whispered to Xiumin, "We couldn't save him."

Chanyeol, ignoring the duo, walked towards Namjoo who was furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"Namjoo, I think I like you." He uttered.

Widening her eyes, Namjoo answered, "But we just met!"

Smiling as he reached down to hold her hands, he said, "That's okay. Everyone's going to be avoiding us now because we're both infected... And you know what that means?"

Blinking, Namjoo shook her head.

"It means we'll have a lot of time to get to know each other.

"Oh." She mumbled.

"And it also means there'll be a lot of time for you to return your feelings for me." He said with a wink.

"And do you wanna know the best part?" He asked cheekily.

"Erm... sure..." She nodded.

"Since everyone will be ignoring us, there will be no one to interrupt our bonding time!" He said joyfully.

Letting out a soft laugh, Namjoo punched his shoulder playfully, "You're a dork."

And with that, their relationship developed.


Author's Note:
The long awaited Chanjoo is finally up. Hmm, probably not what you were expecting, huh? Welp, hannibie did ask for comedy, and this is what she got. Did I go a bit overboard? Yeah, I probably did. Sorry if you hate it, I don't write to please. /killed/ But ehh, you guys love me anyways, right? ┐( ̄∀ ̄)┌ *** KrisJoo up next! Double update due to my readers' patience c;